What was your first forum? And how many forums did you frequent before arriving here?

Impulse

Illustrious
The first forum I was a part of was a gaming forum mostly on Team Fortress 2 and Garrys Mod and it also had CSGO

Reactions: Ral

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I feel like this will become a legendary forum post overtime.

Last edited:

Worst

Don't remember my first forum , i'm more of a lurker.

I've visited a lot of them but the only forums where i've actually been somewhat active are / were :

Orojackson --> NF ( couple of weeks ) --> Worstgen --> Probably here :P ?

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Good to know I'm not the only real veteran here. LOL.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
My first forum was about a Roleplay Federation for TheWrestlingGame. Weirdly specific

Early 2010s I joined the GateWorld forum as well as the Egosoft forums for Stargate and space flight gaming discussion.

2011-2022: I joined SpaceBattles and posted there for a while. I left the site around 2022 mostly due to the various mod dramas that was going on. I will still lurk there from time to time. (Notice that a lot of old guard SB members seem to be getting banned quite a bit?)

2011: I joined AlternateHistory.com and I frequently post there and still active today.

2012ish: I joined StarDestroyer.net briefly but haven't gone back to it much.

2013: I kind of posted around the StarFleetJedi forums but don't know what they are up do now. Seems like a dead forum.

2013: I also joined Reddit but would change my username periodically.

2014: I joined the Sufficient Velocity forum.

2021: I joined the QuestionableQuesting forum so I could post "adult" images that would normally get me banned on SV or SB.

2022: joined the Sietch for other vs debate and other fictional discussions.

2023: joined this forum.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
welcome newbiw