• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Who are the worst protagonists ever?

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Jobsuke getting kick flipped into a manual by that alien dude was definitely some untapped potential. The potential to make Yamcha look better by comparison :skully .

Well to give you an idea of what I mean:

Hagoromo divided his power into the eye and the body. The eye is the rinnegan, which devolved into the sharingan, and the body was senjutsu, as witnessed when hashirama went sage mode and then Naruto got 6paths senjutsu.

So that represents team 7.

Hamura had the tenseigan and that devolved into the byakugan. Now what if he, like hagoromo, split his power into eye and body? What does that mean for team 8? See the subtlety of where I’m going with this?

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Well to give you an idea of what I mean:

Hagoromo divided his power into the eye and the body. The eye is the rinnegan, which devolved into the sharingan, and the body was senjutsu, as witnessed when hashirama went sage mode and then Naruto got 6paths senjutsu.

So that represents team 7.

Hamura had the tenseigan and that devolved into the byakugan. Now what if he, like hagoromo, split his power into eye and body? What does that mean for team 8? See the subtlety of where I’m going with this?
So that alien dude was practicing his skateboarding to time travel to the past to be dlc in Tony Hawk pro skater project 8. Finally cracked the code :lit .

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
So that alien dude was practicing his skateboarding to time travel to the past to be dlc in Tony Hawk pro skater project 8. Finally cracked the code :lit .

You’re caught up in red herrings. These are plot lines that need to be resolved:

-who is jashin
-if clans are marked by hair color such as the uzumaki, and jugo and yahiko are the only ones with orange hair in the series then
-was yahiko from the clan that gave birth to senjutsu?

Back