• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Who are you?

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
how come?
Well, from the get go it was always a stupid name, Zaxxon. An obscure old Sega arcade game no one cares about. Even worse I took it from the licensed Milton Bradley game. (Which I own for some reason?) Fitting logic for my first ever forum experience. lol

And well to make a long story short, I said a LOT of dumb shit in my early site years. and the name just stood as a constant ugly reminder of my past for me. :sadpanda

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Well, from the get go it was always a stupid name, Zaxxon. An obscure old Sega arcade game no one cares about. Even worse I took it from the licensed Milton Bradley game. (Which I own for some reason?) Fitting logic for my first ever forum experience. lol

And well to make a long story short, I said a LOT of dumb shit in my early site years. and the name just stood as a constant ugly reminder of my past for me. :sadpanda
i was, and still am, like that with trinity

but theres plenty not dumb shit i said too
i built my own brand, whether i like it or not, and the name comes from a long history
honestly zaxx i say own it

Back