VS Battle Who can clear Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss?

The contestants are

• Doom Slayer (DOOM)
  • Adam (Record of Ragnarok)
  • Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End)
  • Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
  • Dante (Devil May Cry)
  • Issei Hyodo (High School DxD)
  • Akira Fudo (Devilman)
  • Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)
  • Saint of Killers (Preacher/Vertigo Comics)
  • Yuri Volte Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)
  • Demi-fiend (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • God/The Master (ActRaiser)
  • Alucard (Hellsing)
  • Constantine (Hellblazer/DC Comics)
  • Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
  • Spawn/Al Simmons (Spawn/Image Comics)
  • Angela (Spawn/Image Comics)
  • Jack Kline (Supernatural)
  • Blade (Marvel Comics)
  • Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze (Marvel Comics)
  • Hellboy (Hellboy/Dark Horse Comics)
  • Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics)

Bonus: Name anyone that is related to demons, angels, Christianity/Judaism, slaying demons, or demons that can clear.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The contestants are

• Doom Slayer (DOOM)
  • Adam (Record of Ragnarok)
  • Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End)
  • Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
  • Dante (Devil May Cry)
  • Issei Hyodo (High School DxD)
  • Akira Fudo (Devilman)
  • Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears)
  • Saint of Killers (Preacher/Vertigo Comics)
  • Yuri Volte Hyuga (Shadow Hearts)
  • Demi-fiend (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • God/The Master (ActRaiser)
  • Alucard (Hellsing)
  • Constantine (Hellblazer/DC Comics)
  • Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
  • Spawn/Al Simmons (Spawn/Image Comics)
  • Angela (Spawn/Image Comics)
  • Jack Kline (Supernatural)
  • Blade (Marvel Comics)
  • Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze (Marvel Comics)
  • Hellboy (Hellboy/Dark Horse Comics)
  • Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics)

Bonus: Name anyone that is related to demons, angels, Christianity/Judaism, slaying demons, or demons that can clear.
Pretty sure everyone here clears.

For the bonus round..

Coronzon, To Aru Gabriel/Fiamma/Michael, God/Ein Sof (although this one's kind of cheating since they aren't really a "character" per se), etc.

Touma and Accelerator also apply, now that I think about it.

The former because his epithet is literally "one who purifies god and slays demons", and the other because there's a heavy angel motif with his winged power-ups.

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If they lose against Alucard, I don't want to imagine against the others.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The only characters that might be trouble, are ones that have only been mentioned but never shown, in the 'elders of heaven', who supposedly are responsible for creation itself, though the means by which they did so, is entirely unknown.

Also, as per Helluva Boss's Cherub episode, which I decided to watch, it looks as though Vivzie is even more incompetent than I first thought, as since HB shares the same universe with Hazbin Hotel, all lore shown in that episode, is canon to HH. Why does this matter? Because the cherubs make direct reference to The Lord(aka God), when one of them uses his name in vain, and another gets angry at them for it, which would make no sense(even if done for comedy) if God didn't exist, so therefore, God does exist in HH/HB, but is just being ignored entirely, outside of the Cherub episode.

Does this change anything? Well, maybe. If he's the one still technically responsible for all of creation(through the 'elders of heaven', who should be inferior to him) it's possible that the lower level combatants presented here stop at him and them, while the higher level ones still clear. Of course, this is once again, highly dependent on how creation itself came to be, as Vivzie's lore is so terribad that I wouldn't be shocked if this is never properly revealed. :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Those seem to be the best feats in the series. Kinda wonder how they compare to early Digimon Frontier stuff. Might be better than Cerberumon’s showing of melting some buildings in episode 1, though I kind of doubt they’re superior to Gigasmon’s feat of destroying that mountain and swallowing its data

Black Seraphimon might as well be god compared to Vivzie’s setting so far :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Coronzon, To Aru Gabriel/Fiamma/Michael, God/Ein Sof (although this one's kind of cheating since they aren't really a "character" per se), etc.

CyRxvi3.png

Reaction of Coronzon stepping into the verse

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Those seem to be the best feats in the series. Kinda wonder how they compare to early Digimon Frontier stuff. Might be better than Cerberumon’s showing of melting some buildings in episode 1, though I kind of doubt they’re superior to Gigasmon’s feat of destroying that mountain and swallowing its data

Back to this, Gigasmon probably has some of the best early Frontier feats I know of

His clash with Garmmon destroys a decent fraction of a rock formation

Better idea of its size here onward. There’s some other stuff like his Earthquake attack against Wolfmon in ep 10 or the other Earthquake he did against Agnimon, but I couldn’t find good vids of those at the moment. But back to the mountain thing, I think Gigasmon ate up more than just that

Before Gigasmon absorbed the Digicode and the rest of the mountain:
B64-E0397-040-A-4-AB7-A746-A1-A9-E4909-C49.jpg

After:
E145-CF57-B938-4-DFD-87-D5-893-ADA2543-C9.jpg

I think he’s overkill for anyone in the HH setting :mjlol

Back