Who is the strongest character that Nerevarine (The Elder Scrolls) can beat in Toaru?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The fact that MG's didn't cross the abyss unlike Crowley, which is how he got that ability.
Again, where does it say that’s what Coronzon used?
Coronzon exists in the Abyss and has knowledge of the cosmology of the verse that goes beyond even the MGs with her having a destruction ability surpassing there supposed infinite power with Mo Althair.
Wrong. Othinus alone destroyed every Phase, including the Pure World
What in the what now?

Phases have never been described as alternate timelines, phases are either worlds created by MG's or worlds created by the beliefs of humans, not alternate timelines.
Wrong again. Phases include those but they also include just the standard universe the setting takes place in and the original Pure Word which is also a Phase. WTF else do you call separate universes other than the Parallel Worlds Kamisato and Nephthys were talking about.
And the information went in one ear and out the other it seems

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Again, if Othinus destroyed the Pure World... everything would've been destroyed.

Othinus would've died if she did that.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I dare anyone in this thread to read that shit and tell me that what I said isnt exactly what the Hist are doing
My brain is leaking out of my head trying to comprehend the first sentence, let alone the entire thing.

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ah yeah hold on let me find the feat of the Nerevarine doing something the Nerevarine wouldn't do to his own universe.

CHIM puts you above the Aedra and Daedra as it grants you control over everything. Thats how CHIM works and has worked.
Citation for his CHIM feats, it’s that simple.
Cite me any of the Magic Gods dealing with a narrative bubble because again thats how he beat the Numidium
I’ve read what you posted before and I didn’t see it. Post that part specifically
Yup

Numidium broke time so hard that he essentially became acasual. When he was destroyed at the end of Landfall he wasnt. He exists at multiple points of time simulatenously so he avoided every having to deal with that entire situation ontop of existing, not existing, and denying his own nonexistence at the same time.

It took CHIM and the Nerevarine forcing the Numidium into a super specific situation and using a narrative bubble to take its head off to finally stop it.

All of this is in C0DA
Okay, just post the paragraph as I said
Im lost here
Did you think i was just making shit up. The Hist in Elder Scrolls fights people using weaponized mathematics. 16 dimensional mathemtatics. This isnt a dimensional tiering thing, this is just how the fucking trees fight.
And your using dimensional tiering as a result

and Yes Logic Bombs are a thing, if you can use math to disprove the existence of a living person why in all that is holy do you think they don't know how to weaponize logic in order to fight.

Your not fucking ready to even begin to understand how any of this fucking shit works but its feats

Like did you think I was fucking joking about the cocaine shit?
Can’t wait as soon you as you post them. Just copy and paste the quotes this time

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So she didn't destroy the Pure World, because she didn't die.

Cite what?
The Pure World being destroyed = existence goes kaput?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I ask specifically what is being asked to be cited and I get put on ignore.. :giogio

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Citation for his CHIM feats, it’s that simple.
CHIM isnt a power up specific to one person, its a state of being that multiple people in the elder scrolls have achieved.

Talos used it to wipe an entire area of forest from existence across all of time, Vivec used it to tell Azura to fuck off and sent her back to her plane of oblivion. The Nerevarine used it to kill the Numidium.
I’ve read what you posted before and I didn’t see it. Post that part specifically
Screenshot_4.png

alright now show me someone in To Aru resisting their head being chopped off by a narrative bubble
And your using dimensional tiering as a result
Oh i am? Please do tell me where I said it being 16 dimensional made a difference? I'm LITERALLY stating what they use to fight and for some reason your only paying attention to the dimensional stuff for some reason. Meanwhile I'm pointing out that they are using weaponized fucking math and logic
Can’t wait as soon you as you post them. Just copy and paste the quotes this time
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
I've already posted attacks using weaponized math and logic. Astaro what are you on right now?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
CHIM isnt a power up specific to one person, its a state of being that multiple people in the elder scrolls have achieved.

Talos used it to wipe an entire area of forest from existence across all of time, Vivec used it to tell Azura to fuck off and sent her back to her plane of oblivion. The Nerevarine used it to kill the Numidium.

Screenshot_4.png

alright now show me someone in To Aru resisting their head being chopped off by a narrative bubble

Oh i am? Please do tell me where I said it being 16 dimensional made a difference? I'm LITERALLY stating what they use to fight and for some reason your only paying attention to the dimensional stuff for some reason. Meanwhile I'm pointing out that they are using weaponized fucking math and logic

WHAT DO YOU MEAN
I've already posted attacks using weaponized math and logic. Astaro what are you on right now?
Besides destorying the head, the power itself of the Numidium in that point of time was destroyed? The Heart of Lorkhan I mean. That’s the only part in your post that matters

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Besides destorying the head, the power itself of the Numidium in that point of time was destroyed? The Heart of Lorkhan I mean
Nope, but he made sure it stayed dead using CHIM by essentially forcing the Numidiums death into canon using the Digitals (the things you see being reference at the bottom there). Digitals are the "canon" of elder scrolls and he can weaponize them for his own purposes. He used them here and then again when some dude sent some ninjas to attack his wedding
its actually just him using CHIM but he doesnt want people to know that, he had to have his hands cut off to even begin to use that kind of power

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nope, but he made sure it stayed dead using CHIM by essentially forcing the Numidiums death into canon using the Digitals (the things you see being reference at the bottom there). Digitals are the "canon" of elder scrolls and he can weaponize them for his own purposes. He used them here and then again when some dude sent some ninjas to attack his wedding
So based on what I’m seeing here, he’s got a one hit kill. He can take out any one person in the verse but still can’t kill everyone since he’s fighting the whole setting. Book says doing that made him collapse from exhaustion from just erasing its head, and plus it didn’t stick at the end where he still dies to the Numidian anyway

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So based on what I’m seeing here, he’s got a one hit kill. He can take out any one person in the verse but still can’t kill everyone since he’s fighting the whole setting. Book says doing that made him collapse from exhaustion from just erasing its head, and plus it didn’t stick at the end where he still dies to the Numidian anyway
:Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut:

Oh Lawd
No it did stick because he references every time the Numidium has been defeated and just came back anyway and he asks him why he keeps coming back.
Screenshot_5.png

When he says "here" he refers to the moon that everyone escaped to when he held the Numidium back previously and allowed everyone to escape.

Hes tired because again, The Numidium is strong enough to absolutely not give a fuck about the gods or anyone else
latest

The Vestige can toss spears into the sun of Aetherius and call down meteors from the constellations, which are infinite distance away from Nirn that reside in spaces that transcend the time laws of Akatosh such as duration and eventuality.
IMG_7940.webp

IMG_7941.webp
IMG_7942.webp
IMG_7943.webp

The Vestige is capable of deflecting and outrunning Meteor.

The Vestige also has access to the Nova spell, which can bring down sunlight directly from Aetherius.

There are also direct statements from developers that The Vestige is weaker than the Dragonborn.

The Nerevarine is stronger than Dragonborn.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
:Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut:

Oh Lawd
No it did stick because he references every time the Numidium has been defeated and just came back anyway and he asks him why he keeps coming back.
Screenshot_5.png

When he says "here" he refers to the moon that everyone escaped to when he held the Numidium back previously and allowed everyone to escape.

Hes tired because again, The Numidium is strong enough to absolutely not give a fuck about the gods or anyone else
latest
Where the fuck are you reading any of this shit? I just gave another read of what you linked at the start and found nothing of this

What I did find was that indeed, Nerevarine is not resistant to Numidium’s erasure. Both he and the mech were protected by the Elder Scroll installed in it

2ikS3qW.png

The Nerevarine is more powerful than Dyvayth Fyr, a 4,000-year-old Dunmer sorcerer of immense power. Dyvayth can defeat Daedra with difficulty.
bYxQVsU_d.webp

Dyvayth held back Nocturnal from devouring clockwork city and Sotha Sil in the past.

Dyvath is stated to have “near divine levels of power”, which caused Nocturnal to notice his presence immediately, and she attempted to trap him in response.
otAqcc7_d.webp

The act of surviving within Nocturnal’s tempest is something most mortals would not be able to do.
Ug4TLQq_d.webp

The Nerevarine can battle Vivec in single combat. Vivec has been trained by Barons of Move Like This.
Scroll to Barons of Move Like This: https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Fa-Nuit-Hen

The Nerevarine in his fight against Hircine, the prince had shifted the moon’s colour and position, and upon his aspect’s death the moon’s original state was restored. The moon is also infinite in mass and size, as the other celestial bodies are.

Indoril Nerevar, the Nerevarine’s original incarnation, flew to the Moon and destroyed large portions of it. He then attempted to subdue Aetherius but was blasted back to Nirn by Magnus.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Where the fuck are you reading any of this shit? I just gave another read of what you linked at the start and found nothing of this

What I did find was that indeed, Nerevarine is not resistant to Numidium’s erasure. Both he and the mech were protected by the Elder Scroll installed in it

2ikS3qW.png
Yeah you definitely aren't paying attention. You asked me where he killed the Numidium in and I told you the C0DA, all your doing is reading Landfall because again you acting like the Landfall stuff is the only thing.

I'm moving on from this cause its clear you aren't paying attention or because its To Aru you don't care enough to.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah you definitely aren't paying attention. You asked me where he killed the Numidium in and I told you the C0DA, all your doing is reading Landfall because again you acting like the Landfall stuff is the only thing.

I'm moving on from this cause its clear you aren't paying attention or because its To Aru you don't care enough to.
Found it. Read about halfway because the shit really does read like the ramblings of someone high AF

Than I looked it up and it’s not even officially published and part of the Unofficial Lore

Glorified fanfiction basically

willxpm: What’s your opinion of C0DA?

Lawrence Schick: We erect the spine of cordial welcome! Re: C0DA: it’s thought-provoking and a hell of a lot of fun, but we don’t really touch much on that sort of meta-lore. We’re mostly concerned with trying to convey the day-to-day reality of life in Tamriel in the Second Era

Sermon 37 from ESO directly confirms its canonicity. This entire text acts as a prelude to C0DA.
"Go here: world without wheel, charting zero deaths, and echoes singing," Seht said, until all of it was done, and in the center was anything whatever.

It's also noted in other lore that this sermon was "stolen" from Vivec out of time, before he even wrote it, which further supports it is meant to describe future events from C0DA.
"How the great thief stole the "37th Lesson" from Vivec—before he could write it."

Back