• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Workout Thread

I......never thought to use low carb tortillas....huh

EagleGSU

Illustrious
I see you want that to come out nice and proper on the other end.

I could not find that brand for now. I have done 2 trial runs. My technique in making them was not good, but they tasted like sandwiches. I tried rolling them.
The ones nearly every grocery store carries are the "mission" low carb wraps. They work too, but I just find they don't taste quite as good. But some would disagree.

My wrap rolling technique is subpar as well.

EagleGSU

Illustrious
Nasty man. Shin on shin??
It was a terrible kick on my part.

Landed right at that tendon on his shin. And of course it was me and my buddy goofing around after practice, and I didn't have any shin pads or anything on, not that it would have helped much in that specific spot. That was probably 4 months into me ever training lol

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Ouch man, yeah that's an absolute fucker. Muay Thai is brutal.

El Hit

Notorious
Just some persistent neck and shoulder pain. I've been lifting consistently for years, and figured maybe it'd be worth a shot seeing what taking some time off would do. Might give it a couple more weeks and then try a new program.
got hurt like 4 months ago, a pain that would just not go away. I convinced myself that exercising was better and kept doing it until the pain was too much. After 3 months of doing nothing I have almost 0 pain and will start again soon, got a little fatter but the muscle is the same, barely look different, it was worth it, something your mind makes shit so difficult.