Worst Gods

The retarded bitch from this game, if you have sex without getting married you are branded with a black ring and become an outlaw. Anything an outlaw grows will wither away and die, any animal they tend to will get sick and die, and anything they create will fall apart and become useless. Even if you cut off your fingers and limbs the black ring will grow back. Can become an outlaw against your will since Mother Eve participates in victim blaming.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bhunivelze/The Maker from Final Fantasy XIII.

I mean basically everything that happened in the trilogy is his fault in some way or another, from casual matricide to being the guy who created the Gods who set everything in motion (Etro, Lindzei and Pulse) trying to wake his lazy ass up after he fucked off to sleep.

Nevermind trying to wipe out all the souls of the dead and then trying to strip them of their emotions when his hand picked Goddess of Death turned on him and prevented it from happening.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The One from transformers

literally made Unicron and instead of killing him after he ate every other god and universe in existence he just made him a brother and said fuck off this is your responsibility now

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I thought the Axiom wasn't really "sentient" necessarily? :hm

I'm probably mistaken on this though.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The 3 goddesses from Link making worlds like Terminus by accident and just fucking off of from the world they seemingly did care about

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Bhunivelze/The Maker from Final Fantasy XIII.

I mean basically everything that happened in the trilogy is his fault in some way or another, from casual matricide to being the guy who created the Gods who set everything in motion (Etro, Lindzei and Pulse) trying to wake his lazy ass up after he fucked off to sleep.

Nevermind trying to wipe out all the souls of the dead and then trying to strip them of their emotions when his hand picked Goddess of Death turned on him and prevented it from happening.

Actually FF gods in general would belong here :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Chakravartin from Asura’s Wrath is really up there for biggest douchebag among creator deities

Tierra from Yugioh’s Duel Terminal is definitely up there too for the endless crap it started all just to be revived. Sister deity that usurped her Sophia wasn’t much better either

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
ElwEz9s.png

Miss "if I get bored I throw a reality-destroying tantrum"
and
Miss Yandere Stalker
emsUNnK.png

(Think both technically are creator gods, although not necessarily of their own reality)

seth

Preeminent
rance god. He just want wants to be entertained and doesn`t care much. The whole hero and demon conflict was just entertainment for him

Back