• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Yor Forger VS Killua Zoldyck (Hunter Exam arc)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Killua was able to push three tons when he went back to his home (the door test) and he's fte but not supersonic. No idea about Yor other than meme feats like throwing a ball into space. How's her senses and durability? Killua could use rhythm step to confuse her then go in for a heart steal.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Killua was able to push three tons when he went back to his home (the door test) and he's fte but not supersonic. No idea about Yor other than meme feats like throwing a ball into space. How's her senses and durability? Killua could use rhythm step to confuse her then go in for a heart steal.
Durability is Wall level, Someone calced Yor's tennis ball feat with Fiona to be supersonic (vbw so take it with a grain of salt ofcourse) but all of her feats are pretty much casual so it doesn't necessarily contradict the higher end one with the volleyball.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Durability is Wall level, Someone caclced Yor's tennis ball feat with Fiona to be supersonic (vbw so take it with a grain of salt ofcourse) but all of her feats are pretty much casual so it doesn't necessarily contradict the higher end one with the volleyball.
Well, the scan does say the ball is moving faster than sound anyway.

So, Yor's faster but Killua's stronger. Basically goes to who has more tricks. I'd still go with Killua since Yor has no way to see through Rhythm step, which would allow Killua to take her by surprise.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
As long as it’s before Killua learning Nen, it’s a pretty even fight. Can see it going either way

Back