Archived Yoshi's Island Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Sounds like shit.

My dad died of a Heart Attack recently. Don't brush anything off.
my sincere condolences

my dad actually had a heart attack back in Nov. benign brain tumor growing incrementally which messed with his hormonal balance, then the physical pain he has to cope with way before the tumor was found out, pancreatitis, etc
I’m scared he won’t last long
I don’t wanna say the C word even though there’s an incredibly high chance that it could be, but ulcers are more common (still worrying and dangerous ofc)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'll let a couple more days pass for Trinity to get past her grievances before I move on to the next phase.
no it’s okay, let’s get this done with, id prefer a distraction. thank you for the consideration.
we can probably be fast with each phase as long as get three lynches. then final phase we’ll actually play

@Goth Boy @Ultra @goldenboy or whatever
and someone tag whoever else, i forget the rest. people can tag multiple times if necessary.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Day phase has ended. Night phase has begun.
The following day after the night of Green Yoshi's death, the Yoshis had all began feeling hopeless about who the killer might be, as well as having a feeling of betrayal. Once all the fuss settled down, Pink Yoshi decided to accuse Violet Yoshi of the act. Light Blue Yoshi seemed to be suspicious of Pink Yoshi's accusation and asked Red Yoshi what his thoughts were on the matter. Red Yoshi however, seemed to feel defeated over being wrong about Brown Yoshi, and decided to jump on the bandwagon and lynch Violet Yoshi over it, and Light Blue Yoshi dropped her accusation of Pink Yoshi and also voted to lynch Violet Yoshi. Dark Blue Yoshi remained silent during the voting session. Violet Yoshi started to defend himself, saying that he could heal one of the Yoshis he deemed innocent, considering he had the most medical abilities out of any Yoshi on the Island, but this unfortunately fell on deaf ears. Pink Yoshi had taken out a Spear he had stolen from a Spear Guy (a Shy Guy with a Spear) he claimed to have eaten that day, and stabbed Violet Yoshi in the chest with it, while Violet Yoshi fell on his back after this, obviously dead immediately after the action, with the Spear moving out of his chest more upon falling to the ground, and with Pink Yoshi pulling it out of Violet Yoshi's corpse completely. The remaining Yoshis silently went back to their huts soon after the lynch.

Thegoldenboy2188 (One-Shot Doctor) was killed.

Thank you for playing @Thegoldenboy2188!

Night phase begins!

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Night phase has ended. Final day phase has begun.
The Sun was beginning to set. The criminal began to make his move. He thought to himself that killing Red Yoshi would be easy, since he had lost his will to fight. As The Moon rose from the sky after it darkened, Red Yoshi had fallen to sleep. That is, until he heard footsteps in his Hut. It was too dark for him to make out what the shadowy figure was, but at this point he was wide awake and on guard, as he was certain it was one of the Yoshis who had become a killer. He began frantically searching for a light source of some sort, but then he noticed a glowing ball of fire over the killer's mouth, after which he fired the fireball toward Red Yoshi, who had fortunately jumped out of the way in time to avoid the fire. Red Yoshi looked at the killer with the help of the fire that ignited from the attack, but couldn't make out the killer's identity, partially because the killer had backed away from the light considerably. "You... Who or what are you?" said Red Yoshi, "Me? I won't give you the satisfaction of knowing!", the killer responded, after which he shot what appeared to be an egg the size of Red Yoshi's head this time, and upon impact hurled Red Yoshi and busted him out of the Hut and into the Jungle, breaking a palm tree in the way, and onto a boulder. The Red Yoshi and the egg had fallen to the ground, with Red Yoshi having died from the collision with the boulder. The killer made it into the Jungle, looking over Red Yoshi's corpse, while the sun began rising. The killer decided to go into hiding before the remaining Yoshis found out his real identity.

Ultra (Townie) was killed.

Thank you for playing @Ultra!

Final Day phase begins!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i dont know if anyone else will, unfortunately
and ruffles taking a break? from the forum

albeit ultra getting btfo’d points to a very newb tier mistake since i had said i thought he was mafia previously (dead wrong on that), that could’ve been used as collateral and another easy lynch
or im wrong and this was a clever misdirection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back