Archived Yoshi's Island Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
it’s just theres literally absolutely zero engagement, idk if waiting around for people to engage will happen lmao

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You, Goth Boy, and Ruffles.

If Ruffles isn't going to vote, I would much rather have the house win instead of the killer.

Goth Boy is the Serial Killer. I will write the house vote soon.

That probably ain't fair, give it to SK

though kind of was a lame game since scum was just a lurker

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You, Goth Boy, and Ruffles.

If Ruffles isn't going to vote, I would much rather have the house win instead of the killer.

Goth Boy is the Serial Killer. I will write the house vote soon.
wait what LOOL

is the game over? wait why r u outing him lmaoo

let him try to convince trin and ruffles rip

this day was going to be fun to watch

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The veterans like Odd and Ekkologix were killed off too early, that was the problem.
i doubt that makes a difference LOL
we were shooting in the dark with this activity levels
doctor and cop in a semi open game getting lynched is unheard of lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ruffles quit playing, so the voting session was pointless.

On second thought, yeah I might give this to Goth Boy. Serial Killers hardly win games from what I hear.
you can roll a dice for the lynch or just give to him lmao

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Final Day phase ends. Final Night phase begins.
After Light Blue Yoshi and Dark Blue Yoshi found Red Yoshi's corpse in the Jungle, they had began to panic. They didn't even want to organize a House Kill that night but knew at that point that neither of them were the criminals and that Pink Yoshi was guilty. They decided to team up in the night against Pink Yoshi but to their surprise, when they found Pink Yoshi, he was with Baby Bowser and Kamek of all people. It was two against three and they were outmatched on top of this. "Well well well, looks like you two have the liberty of knowing my true colors, or so you might think.", said Pink Yoshi. "What do you mean by that?" Said Dark Blue Yoshi. Kamek interjected, saying "This isn't really the Pink Yoshi you know.". "What are you saying?" Said Light Blue Yoshi. Bowser finished the conversation, telling them that "The real Pink Yoshi is dead. His corpse is right behind us.". The fake Pink Yoshi, Kamek, and Baby Bowser moved out of the way to show the real Pink Yoshi's corpse. Dark Blue Yoshi and Light Blue Yoshi gasped and were both speechless. "The truth is, the real Pink Yoshi had been dead even before Yellow Yoshi's death, which can only mean one thing.", at this point, The Sun had almost completely set in the West and The Moon had almost completely risen from the East. The fake Pink Yoshi began to change shape, and with the Full Moon's light shining on him, it was made apparent that the fake Pink Yoshi transformed into a Birdo of all things. Dark Blue Yoshi and Light Blue Yoshi gasped again. "Baby Bowser and Kamek here wanted revenge, so Kamek had cast a spell on me, transforming me into a Pink Yoshi, although the spell was limited, making it to where I wasn't able to change the color of my skin, and where I could only be a Pink Yoshi during the daytime, and transform into my true form at nighttime, so I was almost like a werebirdo. Baby Bowser had to kill the real Pink Yoshi for this to work, saying that while this may prove to be difficult, it wasn't next to impossible compared to killing someone like Green Yoshi or Red Yoshi.". Light Blue Yoshi and Dark Blue Yoshi charged toward the trio in blind anger upon the revelation, but this time, Birdo stepped away while Kamek and Baby Bowser decided to have some fun, with Kamek transforming Baby Bowser into a Giant again, while Giant Baby Bowser stepped on the last two Yoshis, killing them in the process. Kamek transformed Giant Baby Bowser back into Baby Bowser, and during the following day, Kamek transformed the fake Pink Yoshi back into Birdo, paying him handsomely for his excellent work.

The Serial Killer wins!

Congratulations @Goth Boy!

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
7de43073f60c964d125d760a12f8fb91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back