• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Grammaton

Consigliere
Evans game has been on the ranked pipleline for a long time, should it be shelved to the side due to his inactivity?

I'm not particularly fussed about pruning the pipeline - its only to register hosting interest, and I know he has a setup in the tuning stage, as Ive seen it

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I am taking a few weeks break from Mafia as i have a lot of stuff going on in real life. Though when I was driving today i came with draft setup for next Ranked game: One Piece Thriller Bark, 20 players, so will try to run it when I am less busy. Will want to send it to someone for review first.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Can I put All of Us are Dead Mafia in the pipeline? I'm not sure when I'd be able to host it exactly, but I'll probably figure it out after it's finished and approved anyway

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Please add to pipeline - One Piece Thriller Bark arc, 20 players, but will propably run it in a month or 2 at least.

Do we have a list of people here who are elibible to review game setups?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Please add a Vanilla game to the queue (15 players 12vs3 like Radiant)Theme: Fire Force.

Reactions: Ral

RDK

Marvelous
Please add Christmas to this. It's gonna be optimal for 25 people. Since it's Christmas that's gonna be flexible though as I know it's typically been the biggest game of the year.

It will start no earlier than the second week of December and I'll have signups open the first week.

Back