• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

3 Normal Humans run a Gauntlet

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Why are niggas bringing up Lightning in the first place against a statement about fucking Baki, HxH is there too but the only person I remember using electricity is Killua so
beemoviewutnobackground.png

Where are yall going with this

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Why are niggas bringing up Lightning in the first place against a statement about fucking Baki, HxH is there too but the only person I remember using electricity is Killua so
beemoviewutnobackground.png

Where are yall going with this
Because lightning isn't hax and I don't know why they're treating tanking it with little to no injuries like it is.

image.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Because lightning isn't hax and I don't know why they're treating tanking it with little to no injuries like it is.

image.png
He didnt "Tank it" in the normal sense is what I think is the issue.

Sure he didnt get hurt but he got KO'd in a fight thats a loss for most people.

image.png

Kamijou was lying on his side atop the windless iron bridge.
He slowly opened his eyes.
Most likely, it had not been long since he had been hit by that high voltage current and lost consciousness.
It had probably only been ten or twenty seconds, but his sprawled out arms and legs were oddly cold.
The proper circulation of blood had been obstructed.
The electric shock may have made the beating of his heart irregular or his heart may have actually stopped once or twice while he was unconscious.

Read, what the fuck you brought in yourself...

He lost consciousness for 10-20 seconds, his blood flow was obstructed and his heartbeat was made irregular or his heart straight up stopped once or twice.

None of that is durability, my guy.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah if a grenade (or other explosive device) goes off next to you and you only get knocked out instead of

you know, turned into human salsa

you're asinine to think that's not a durability feat

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Read, what the fuck you brought in yourself...

He lost consciousness for 10-20 seconds, his blood flow was obstructed and his heartbeat was made irregular or his heart straight up stopped once or twice.

None of that is durability, my guy.
Not even stated.

Only that it MAY have happened.

Yeah if a grenade (or other explosive device) goes off next to you and you only get knocked out instead of

you know, turned into human salsa

you're asinine to think that's not a durability feat
Not even stated.

"Didn't get hurt" Got burns from it as stated from something else you also pulled from:

The great amount of Joule heat created by the high voltage current had given the boy light burns in various places.

This ain't durability if he got hurt, got knocked out and nearly died from it lol.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"Didn't get hurt" Got burns from it as stated from something else you also pulled from:

This ain't durability if he got hurt, got knocked out and nearly died from it lol.
I never said he didn't get hurt. You're putting words in my mouth.

"light burns"

"got knocked out for 10-20 seconds from something that would vaporize normal people"

"nearly died from it" (never actually said)

Not a durability feat my ass.

I'd like to see you in Touma's place do the same.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also the reason Medaka is a bonus round fight is because she has 3 abilities that make fighting her a bitch an a half.

All Fiction, Scar Dead and Encounter

Scar Dead alone is a problem for a fucking lot of series because of how bullshit it is.

I never said he didn't get hurt. You're putting words in my mouth.

"light burns"

"got knocked out for 10-20 seconds from something that would vaporize normal people"

"nearly died from it" (never actually said)

Not a durability feat my ass.

I'd like to see you in Touma's place do the same.

You literally said in quite a few quotes that Touma came out of it unscathed and not hurt...

Not even stated.

image.png
He got up with little to no injuries to speak of. It only says it "may" have happened, not that it did.

How exactly is that not a durability feat?

The fact you continually state "little to no injuries" has you believe there can be a point where Touma isn't injured while using a picture that has Touma not look injured carries your point very, very well.

So yeah, it does give off that sentiment big time.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
these 3 normal humans, are actually 2, cuz they beat up touma, take his iphone and jordans, and toss him aside

so it,s 2 ''normal'' dudes vs these verses, with a bonus round, against a char who solos them, good thread :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You literally said in quite a few quotes that Touma came out of it unscathed and not hurt...

The fact you continually state "little to no injuries" has you believe there can be a point where Touma isn't injured while using a picture that has Touma not look injured carries your point very, very well.

So yeah, it does give off that sentiment big time.
..even in that post I specifically say "little to no injuries." I never outright said he was entirely unscathed.

That's a whole different sentence.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Depends which Shirou. Ironically, Heaven’s Feel Shirou which is his overall strongest, gives Touma a few win cons.

Either avoid his shit until he bleeds out or touches Archer’s arm, and poof it vanishes and Shirou dies from blood loss.

@Masterblack06 You actually have to specify which Shirou is being used. I’d also make this St. Germain-Touma so he actually has a some combat abilities against opponents IB fails against

Back