• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

3 Normal Humans run a Gauntlet

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
and gais, stop playing that victim ''its all because of to aru, and etc'' card, we played this game, so many times, its getting annoying

we do it even for our fav series too, thanks, how many times we rejected stuff for db or even for kamen rider, and it goes on? we may not like no aru, but it doesnt mean, its all because of a no aru thread, the credibility you gais showed is the reason, we still mocking the series and we aint taking the stuff you post, seriously

dont blame the obd, blame ur lack of getting how a respect thread works, or how we analyze feats 🤷‍♂️

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Surely I don't need to bring up Touma taking hits from Accelerator's wings which have more power than even a Saint could handle in OT22 as well :tupac

not a valid durability feat though smh
He didn’t. Novel made it clear anything besides his right hand touching Accel would make him mince meat on the spot

FUCK
Uh i guess Fate/Stay Night Shirou then
FS/N alone gives us 3 different versions of Shirou depending on the route. 4 technically if you count Archer.

Heaven’s Feel is the best overall. He’s on a time limit with his projections and use of Archer’s arm both destroying him but Fate route Shirou is relatively weak and UBW route relies on Rin for sustaining Unlimited Blade Works.

And are we using St. Germain-Touma?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

c24xwFE.png

So serious question, are we changing rules and definitions to what’s convenient?

:hestonpls

Touma takes a blast from Misaka with only slight burns and passes out for 20 seconds before getting back up and going on to run half the city and fight Accelerator.

^ Not a durability feat because he still briefly passed out.

Meruem reduced to a limbless, burnt husk from Netero’s suicide Rose Bomb. Basically dead had he not been revived with body parts from the Royal Guard to regrow the lost body parts.

^ Totally a durability feat guys
In truth, the wiki needs a massive overhaul on what is put in the profiles

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
our? who said that? :mjlol

our terms have been retcon'd so many times it aint even funny
well how would you guys like to define it going forward :tupac
anyway

surviving/enduring a feat, even barely, would count as ''dura'', in the essence, that this char wasnt dead, to fully count it as dura, means, he should had tank or literally no be out of cold
this is all I was arguing to begin with, with the Ronse thing for example, he doesn't get full scaling, that wouldn't make any sense. Same with something like Luffy vs Thunder Bagua early in Wano etc.
but, there is the prob, when a char is knocked out/out cold, despite surviving the attack, it shows, his high endurance/resistance instead

durability, has many synonym terms, but each term is different, and the examples you listed, arent comparable at all, with toumas feat here
Ronse/Wb and Touma/Misaka are identical cases. The HxH ones not so much, but there is commonality.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He didn’t. Novel made it clear anything besides his right hand touching Accel would make him mince meat on the spot

FS/N alone gives us 3 different versions of Shirou depending on the route. 4 technically if you count Archer.

Heaven’s Feel is the best overall. He’s on a time limit with his projections and use of Archer’s arm both destroying him but Fate route Shirou is relatively weak and UBW route relies on Rin for sustaining Unlimited Blade Works.

I actually had this discussion with someone else a couple of days ago and uh..

He does actually get hit.
One of the wings turned into dozens of sharp stakes and flew forcefully towards the Level 0 boy who was running towards Accelerator.
Instead of aiming for that small target from many different angles, the attack was more like a carpet bombing of an entire area that the boy happened to be in.
And the shock waves created by even one of the dozens of stakes held enough destructive force to smash a human body to pieces.
It had to be over.
With that victory, Accelerator had lost some form of hope.
And yet…A figure shakily stood before Accelerator.
That Level 0 boy stood on the other side of the dust of white snow and black dirt.
Of course, he was not unscathed.
The boy’s clothes were covered in dirt, red blood was leaking from his temple, and his center of gravity seemed to be tilted to the side.

Touma's fists even specifically clash with Accelerator's wings and the punches he lands do damage (with both of his hands, obviously).

Fist and wings crossed.
Several attacks hit their mark, pounding through air, and blood splattered.

And it was in OT20, not OT22. My bad.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
Just to make sure can you give me more info on what St.Germain Touma can do before I make him the version being used
St. Germain is a magician who turned himself somehow into a sentient colony of microbes that could possess people he infected with into a hivemind

Anna infected Touma with him which left him dying throughout volume 2 because she wants to see what Touma would do under enough pressure and stripped of all his usual choices to survive

She got her answer from Touma learning to cooperate and make peace with St. Germain and they share the same body, Touma switching control for when Imagine Breaker is needed and St. Germain taking over when Magic is needed.

St. Germain gives Touma power over all things Carbon, like making diamond defenses out of thin air just using the carbon atoms in the air.

Can also manipulate anything biological with control over carbon. St. Germain has enough precision to open holes in people’s bodies or even show them their own heart outside of their body without harming them but he can make it lethal too.

Also messed with a bunch of plants in a mall, making their cells imitate animal cells to make a bunch of living giant plant-animal chimeras

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Mind you, why are we treating Imagine Breaker like it has a separate durability from the rest of his body?

Imagine Breaker takes residence IN his arm. It's just like his left arm, just that it negates shit (and can be regrown).

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nhs39leweed91.jpg

if-you-said-no-you-are-objectively-wrong-tanking-lightning-v0-sdtn87dzxag81.jpg

this feat still gets me, yujiro with his hands on his pockets, while taking a walk, literally tanks a lighting bolt, this is the definition, of tanking a feat, casually :heston

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Real lightning may as well be a light jolt compared to what Misaka does so uh

lmao

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Alright I guess we will go with Heavens Feel but I will remove the time limit nonsense

St. Germain is a magician who turned himself somehow into a sentient colony of microbes that could possess people he infected with into a hivemind

Anna infected Touma with him which left him dying throughout volume 2 because she wants to see what Touma would do under enough pressure and stripped of all his usual choices to survive

She got her answer from Touma learning to cooperate and make peace with St. Germain and they share the same body, Touma switching control for when Imagine Breaker is needed and St. Germain taking over when Magic is needed.

St. Germain gives Touma power over all things Carbon, like making diamond defenses out of thin air just using the carbon atoms in the air.

Can also manipulate anything biological with control over carbon. St. Germain has enough precision to open holes in people’s bodies or even show them their own heart outside of their body without harming them but he can make it lethal too.

Also messed with a bunch of plants in a mall, making their cells imitate animal cells to make a bunch of living giant plant-animal chimeras
Alright that sounds fair enough, thought I dont understand how IB doesnt just purge that nigga from his body, but its probably explained in some convoluted nonsensical way like every other "MC gets power up" thing

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Alright I guess we will go with Heavens Feel but I will remove the time limit nonsense

Alright that sounds fair enough, thought I dont understand how IB doesnt just purge that nigga from his body, but its probably explained in some convoluted nonsensical way like every other "MC gets power up" thing
it's simple

St. Germain occupies his body except for his right arm.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Any microbes that reach Touma’s right hand through his blood stream were destroyed but St. Germain both avoided circulating to that body part as much as possible and could multiply and spread at a faster rate than the microbes that were being destroyed from contact with his right hand

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And not like it still wasn’t an issue. All throughout their teamwork, St. Germain was being slowly destroyed from Touma’s Imagine Breaker making him an incompatible host and Touma dying from St. Germain’s Magic within him being damaging for an Esper

Anna did this fully expecting they’d destroy each other.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
well how would you guys like to define it going forward :tupac

this is all I was arguing to begin with, with the Ronse thing for example, he doesn't get full scaling, that wouldn't make any sense. Same with something like Luffy vs Thunder Bagua early in Wano etc.

Ronse/Wb and Touma/Misaka are identical cases. The HxH ones not so much, but there is commonality.
Yeah that's what I'm saying

Something like Touma remaining conscious while he's only a torso and a head after Othinus messes him up? Endurance/pain tolerance

Touma only having light bruising or otherwise non-life threatening injuries from an attack that'd turn a human into living marinara sauce? Durability

etc etc

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
it's simple

St. Germain occupies his body except for his right arm.

Any microbes that reach Touma’s right hand through his blood stream were destroyed but St. Germain both avoided circulating to that body part as much as possible and could multiply and spread at a faster rate than the microbes that were being destroyed from contact with his right hand
Ah so not convoluted just goofy
I don't think there's ever an exact number given out, if that's what you're asking.
Well apparently there was an exact number given but i dont know how legit it is since its coming from reddit which uses the wiki

Magnetism is based on a moving charge which misaka creates by moving charge across her hands, using the wiki we know that she has a max output voltage of 1 billion volts, and 22,250,000 amps as her regular rail-gun only uses 1/10th of her power which uses 2,250,000 amps.

so you just use 1/10th of that
which makes her railgun 75 times more powerful than lightning
and it only takes around 100 to 200 milliampere to kill someone
so its 22500000 to 11250000 times more lethal

No information on heat however.

If the wiki information is legit then yeah shits strong

Also I shouldn't be looking this stuff up for you guys.

Back