• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
actually i will be fair and say that i might have interpreted this incorrectly and she might have meant "no additional votes, lets keep the number of votes as they are".
Feels a lil generous considering how Flower's been around you otherwise

Ultra

THE BEAR
i dont think ive ever seen flower's play consist so much of asking for reads and without much fluff involved to boot.

That's basically what she always does.

No, I'm saying it's NAI. This is silly and you know it's silly.

What?

No, it wasn't obvious what you meant at all.

You saw him enter the exact way he did last game and you immediately concluded it's NAI, which doesn't make sense if your only point of comparison is last game, unless you somehow knew he was town from the jump.

Magic

Resplendent
That's basically what she always does.

What?

No, it wasn't obvious what you meant at all.

You saw him enter the exact way he did last game and you immediately concluded it's NAI, which doesn't make sense if your only point of comparison is last game, unless you somehow knew he was town from the jump.
ya but she tends to fluff quite a bit more or try to fluff. she also tends to sheep earlier on too. dont think she being the one pushing the primary wagon is something she tends to do as either alignment.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
How does it not make sense? Gad was acting in the way that caused me to scum read him early on last game, so I concluded that this was just normal rather than something to scum read over.

You're just trying to sus for sus' sake, and that's not towny

Ultra

THE BEAR
How does it not make sense? Gad was acting in the way that caused me to scum read him early on last game, so I concluded that this was just normal rather than something to scum read over. You're just trying to sus for sus' sake, and that's not towny

...But the scum read in question was accurate, so why do you feel assured? You said knowing this could have saved you grief last game? How?

Help me out, Sky.

Day 1 Vote Count #1

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Day 1 Vote Count #1 (Up to Post #213)

Votes:
Flower -> Magic > Ultra
Nibel -> Nibel > Unvote
Ekkologix -> Magic
Gadministraitor -> Magic
DoflaMihawk -> Gadministraitor > Ultra
Magic -> Ekkologix > Flower
Ultra -> DoflaMihawk
Aurelian -> Ultra
Sky -> Flower

Count:
Magic = 2
(Ekkologix, Gadministraitor)
DoflaMihawk = 1 (Ultra)
Ultra = 3 (Flower, Aurelian, DoflaMihawk)
Flower = 2 (Magic, Sky)

Vote counts may or may not display the true nature of the votes.
Please let me know if you feel I have made any mistake.
I will not count unbolded votes.

About 39.5 hours left to discuss the lynch.
8 votes required if hammering.

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Vote Magic.

I already want to lynch you

Vote Nibel

Claim bro or I won't remove my vote

Rule of OLF, 1 of Gramma/Magic is always scum.

Vote Magic with me.

@Ultra you Town or nah?

Are u Town?

Vote Magic with me pls.

vote lynch magic

I kinda like Nibel. Feels carefree, like he‘s glad he isn‘t scum this time.

Vote Magic

Hello best buddy

IS YOU A METALHEAD? 💗

Oh...

You should tho...

I'll just go cri now

[Vote Lynch Gad]

Hey Magic. You're a wagon rn. What do you say?

let's get it

vote ekko

nibel is town

dont care

[Vote lynch Doflamihawk]

Not really.

Do you have any thoughts about the game and players

Hmmm...

Magic doesn't look that bad so far.

Putting pressure on you and force you to make stances early.

Which I still want you to do btw.

do you think i struggle with either of these things, in particular early on? do you think as scum i wouldn't take stances early?

Well, I caught you because you didn't really go anywhere with your questioning and cast a wider net.

I'm going to let you cook for now.

Nibel talking to himself at the start strikes me as weird, I've only seen him as an indy before though. How bout you?

You took 10 minutes to write this?

Why do you think I don't expect you to change your approach?

Think Dofla is coming off as a bit stilted. Didn't answer my question until I voted for him, nor did he really react in any tangible way. Would expect more of a snarky response.

I think Ultra's grasping. Hasn't interacted with anyone besides me, and acts like it's sus that I'm not being snarky in response to his vote. I bet if I'd posted a dumb gif in response, he'd say I was faking snarkiness instead

Nibel
Ekko

Magic
Gad

Dofla/Ultra.

Town leans

Null leans

Scum leans

First inpression is Ultra Dofla interaction is not TvT.

Vote Lynch Ultra

that isn't the point. it isn't about me changing my approach and that doesn't even logically track.

my point is that you catch me a certain way. the way youre trying to catch me contradicts with how youve historically caught me. if i changed my approach it would mean that your old way of catching me might fail, but even then it doesn't mean something that doesn't really work against me would suddenly work now.

and all that said youre not really the type to believe someone changed their approach and you suddenly can't catch them.

vote flower

if anyone wants basis it's because her entire play around me lacks consistency with how she's caught me. flower as scum struggles to match her town output, atm she's essentially using me as a crutch to get some play off.

also ekko stating i might get executed and her just saying "keep the votes as is" before im even in the game looks bad too.

why do you have a scum lean on nibel?

This game is gonna be prime banter I see lmao

Nibel being turboweird from the off could be a play, because acting sus worked out great last game

Flower talking statistics, I've never enjoyed when people talk statistics to explain a vote especially so early on

Oh so Gad's entrances are usually worthless, good to know. Could have saved a lot of grief if I'd known that last game

Magic right in with the first piece of actual content, nice

Flower, why specifically are you using a GTH modifier asking for reads?

to supplement that, gad hadn't played in a long time and in his return game(which was just the previous one) flower was still confident in catching gad and using the exact same method she used to use previously in order to do so and state how confident she was in doing so.

she said she read him scum in 3 posts. so ya, the whole idea of her thinking i changed my approach is something that would apply to her way of thinking.

You've highlighted an apparent contradiction in how she's approached you, specifically, but do you think this is a meaningful contradiction to her approach in solving in general?

In fact considering you've observed that she was a sub-in in both cases, what is your point of comparison here to how she would hypothetically approach you fresh? You don't have one.

Town Ultra's return

But, gonna vote you anyway Flower lol

Vote Flower

Game's been mostly fluff so this is mostly sheeping Magic because he is Good At The Game. Personally though I'm not a fan of the flimsy reason to vote Magic and keep it there

in general id wager she would have given or said something more constructive about gad as well since, again, she was so confident coming off last game in her read of him and him being afraid of her.

my point of comparison is that since she was a sub-in and the methods she actually used to catch me required waiting for things to unfold(as well as largely a day 1 no lynch) that it makes absolutely no sense for her to approach me the way she did. again her stated intention was to make me feel pressured and take stances early. there is nothing to suggest i wont handle pressure well from her PoV and she ignored what i had to say about taking stances early as scum any way.

there's a reason i was asking her questions. she gave me one liners in response while avoiding the crux of my issue.

I'm undefeated btw, you can follow my lead instead. Don't like Ultra failing to respond to me when he voted me for that same reason.

[Vote Lynch Ultra]

or we can, ya know, compare to her usually cautionary approach as well. she doesn't like quick hammers or days to end early. ekko says i could be executed and she insists to keep the votes there while showing no concern about a potential execute happening. that doesn't read well.

Took you long enough. First player to suspect me but 3rd on the wagon, curious 🤔

Also, there wasn't anything you gave for me to respond to, so this is fake. You provided your excuse for not responding, and told Flower you're essentially scum reading me for suspecting you.

I think your assumed model of Flower's behavior requires she does something to my knowledge she's never displayed as town - act patiently. Her town play largely consists of just going in circles asking for reads and firing at the hip. I think she's well within her town meta and also there's really nothing that intriguing about her approach. She likes to ""pressure"" players in the most transparent way possible and get something out of them. You can argue it's not effective but it is consistent in regards to how she approaches everyone else.

No, I'm saying it's NAI. This is silly and you know it's silly.

would probably vote aurelian if not flower.

Unvote

Okay fully caught up now so full commentary NFL mode:

- Ultra is being engaged and directing focus with Magic and Dofla; gonna lean town for him
- Magic not bowing to pressure, well weak focused "pressure" by Flower's wagon with Nibels and Ekko on him
- Both Ultra and Dofla's interactions are kind of straining on the border of OMGUS at each other
- Nibels talking to himself, then the self-vote, even in jest, looks like its manufactured content and his easy swayed path so far seems just to sheep Flower, definitely gonna need to see more or he can go today
- Liked seeing Sky's vote on Flower; not super sure why but I guess she's just doing her own thing and from an outsider's perspective (assuming Flower and Sky haven't played much with each other), her distrust around the vote counting, forcing the wagon, weak push at Magic, and buddying NIbels and Ekko does jive for me

So far:

- Magic: null but leaning town
- Ultra: town lean
- Sky: town lean
- Ekko: null
- Dofla: null lean
- Flower: null lean (think she gets too much credit for just being blindly active as a free pass for an easy town read)
- Nibels: feels scummy
- Gad: feels null/slightly scummy, don't like their entrance tbh

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Actually will second that from Ultra, I'm gonna be at work from 12-8/9pm tomorrow. 24 hours feels way too short, especially for day 1.

Magic

Resplendent
Did you say sky buddied ekko and nibels.and that you like that or am I misreading?

Unvote

Okay fully caught up now so full commentary NFL mode:

- Ultra is being engaged and directing focus with Magic and Dofla; gonna lean town for him
- Magic not bowing to pressure, well weak focused "pressure" by Flower's wagon with Nibels and Ekko on him
- Both Ultra and Dofla's interactions are kind of straining on the border of OMGUS at each other
- Nibels talking to himself, then the self-vote, even in jest, looks like its manufactured content and his easy swayed path so far seems just to sheep Flower, definitely gonna need to see more or he can go today
- Liked seeing Sky's vote on Flower; not super sure why but I guess she's just doing her own thing and from an outsider's perspective (assuming Flower and Sky haven't played much with each other), her distrust around the vote counting, forcing the wagon, weak push at Magic, and buddying NIbels and Ekko does jive for me

So far:

- Magic: null but leaning town
- Ultra: town lean
- Sky: town lean
- Ekko: null
- Dofla: null lean
- Flower: null lean (think she gets too much credit for just being blindly active as a free pass for an easy town read)
- Nibels: feels scummy
- Gad: feels null/slightly scummy, don't like their entrance tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back