• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 End/Night 1 Start

Ratchet

Sky, Seo Hyo-ryung, a Town Vanilla was lynched.

It is Night 1. Day 2 will begin approximately 24 hours from this post, or when all actions are locked.

Seo Hyo-ryung
giphy.gif

You are Hyo-ryung, Town aligned.

You are a Vanilla Townie. You do not have any special abilities.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.​

cc @hime

Night 1 Reminder

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Night 1 Reminder

Please bold your action(s) when you are ready to submit. Unbolded actions will be deemed as drafts and not be considered for submission.

Once bolded, your action will be considered locked in. You are free to change it however many times before the night end, of course, but by bolding your action, you are also agreeing to allow me (the host) to end the night early in the case that all night actions are submitted and I am available to end it early.
Please feel free to bold an Abstain in your role PM if you have decided not to perform any action during a particular night.

About 3.5 hours left until Night end and actions lock. Day start will likely be delayed a couple hours until I wake up.
Night 1 ends in - Countdown

Night 1 End/Day 2 Start

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Night 1 End/Day 2 Start

Ultra has died! He was:
Lee Na-yeon
giphy.gif

You are Na-yeon, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Passive) (Day) Hated Townie - You require one less vote to be hammered.

You win when all threats to
Town have been eliminated.

=============================

Day 2 has started!

You have 24 hours to discuss the lynch.
7 votes required if hammering.

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Sorry I missed the end of last day guys, something personal came up.

I'm Jack of all Trades. 1x busdriver 1x self-commute, 1x neighbouriser. Busdrove myself with Ultra last night.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Why was you claiming "bad for Town", then? It's a role which easily lets you bait kills.

What's your flavour?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Sorry I missed the end of last day guys, something personal came up.

I'm Jack of all Trades. 1x busdriver 1x self-commute, 1x neighbouriser. Busdrove myself with Ultra last night.
You bus drove yourself to Ultra? Why him specifically, were you afraid of getting vigged? Why not to Nibles instead ad I recall you weren't town reading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back