Anime Convo #1 thread

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Started Sorcerer Hunters the other day. I love obscure and barely unheard of anime. Thank God for Retro Crush and Pluto TV.

OIP.Kh0V7sgsjWKX9XFfAOMXwAAAAA

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Nah. @Nevermind said the same thing last night while he was streaming Iria Zeiram and some other goodies for the regs that showed up. From what I saw in the first episode it will remind you of Slayers a bit though.
The art style definitely does!

Also got Bastard season 2 to watch when I finish Musashi and there's a new Bastard movie or TV special coming out later this month.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
The art style definitely does!

Also got Bastard season 2 to watch when I finish Musashi and there's a new Bastard movie or TV special coming out later this month.

Damn I gotta catch up on Bastard. I'm on like episode seven. I hope this gives the author enough incentive to bring the series back as a whole. That's another series I've added to our anime watch. I'd like it to become a weekly thing if I can help it when I'm not working on the weekends. At least once a week along with several other series included.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Damn I gotta catch up on Bastard. I'm on like episode seven. I hope this gives the author enough incentive to bring the series back as a whole. That's another series I've added to our anime watch. I'd like it to become a weekly thing if I can help it when I'm not working on the weekends. At least once a week along with several other series included.
I mean I think the first season is still on Netflix but yeah catch up.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Bastard, Baki, Trigun, Black Clover, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mashle

Among several anime we've been streaming lately

Hell even Kamen Rider W has an anime now I've yet to check out based on the manga that serves as a sequel

kamen-rider-w-anime-1536x905.jpg
Oh yeah the Kamen Rider Double/W anime debuted a few years ago right? Sequel?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah the Kamen Rider Double/W anime debuted a few years ago right? Sequel?

Yeah it's considered a sequel to the series itself. The manga is still ongoing with 14 volumes presently. Gonna have to check that out.

Taking place after Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel, two years after the main TV series' finale, Fuuto PI sees the return of Shotaro Hidari, a private detective who works at Narumi Detective Agency, and his partner Raito "Philip" Sonozaki, the sole survivor of the Sonozaki family who can access the Gaia Library. Together they transform into Kamen Rider W, who protects the city of Fuuto from Dopants, monsters created by Gaia Memories. They solve cases alongside their boss Akiko Terui, who often joins their investigations with her husband Ryu (a member of the police force who is also Kamen Rider Accel).

One day, Shotaro encounters an amnesiac pink-haired girl named Tokime, who is being targeted by Dopants. After saving her, they decided to hire her at Narumi Detective Agency as their assistant. As Shotaro and Philip solve more cases, they gradually uncover Tokime's connection with the mysterious Aurora Dopant and her past life, along with the true potential of Gaia Memories' next stage used by Dopants in their human forms, dubbed High Dopes.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Tuned in for the BEST episode of Bleach :tupac

Finished Swordsmith Village arc for DS

Watching JJK S2 and started the Pickle arc for the Baki anime

Back