Arceus (Bob’s version) vs Kratos (Bob’s version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
In Bob-land, Arceus needs a meteor to get felled

Arceus didt need the meteor to get defeated, it was just what defeated him in the instance

he was defeated by far less in the same movie

while Kratos can get hurt and potentially killed by a regular bear

aswell as wolves in the same comic

Actually agree on arceus, on winning even tho he's not that strong ether

Losing to random superpowered animals >>>> losing to literal wild fauna
who is winning this clash of titans

Deer vs man

Bob74h

The Supreme King
the irony of saying my takes are a bob version not the real one

When the versus community has to shut down my every take cause they have zero actual argument

And when im having 20 plus cited incidents when all they have is a single fucking pokedex entry

And dont even get why kratos was called my version when everyone agreed with me that kratos cant destroy multiverses even in the thread other galaxy linked

and never made sense why people even dislike multiverse lv kratos when you use ''lore'' instead of feats for other characters including doomslayer and arceus
I never would agree with one but not another cause doing so would make me a hypocrite not that versus community really cares about that

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Here's the thing
even the versus community kinda admits the whole thing is bs at least from a logical level

Other galaxy

-the pokedex statements are fallible

the only source is the pokedex

image.png

if the dex statements are fallible and the only source is the dex then even by your own logic

you are wrong

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Here's the thing
even the versus community kinda admits the whole thing is bs at least from a logical level

Other galaxy

-the pokedex statements are fallible

the only source is the pokedex

image.png

if the dex statements are fallible and the only source is the dex then even by your own logic

you are wrong
i dont care if people disagree with me but hilarious for you to cherry pick this when I had like 5 posts in that thread with multiple sources tearing your dumbass downplay apart, which you ignored at every turn, and I even posted the JP video from legends arc in another thread to back up Arceus calling the ones we catch his shadows

there’s disagreeing, then there’s being wrong, and then there’s just openly lying

Bob74h

The Supreme King
i dont care if people disagree with me

and yet you agree with everything people say
I dont care what people say
And it's why, im to even hold my positions to begin with

but hilarious for you to cherry pick this when I had like 5 posts in that thread with multiple sources
And all of which were ignoring context

like the fact, arceus's realm is planet sized
we see like a scale of these different realms and guess what all were around the size of earth

there’s disagreeing, then there’s being wrong, and then there’s just openly lying
All of which you do

i guess it's not fair to say you, when you much less a person but just another representation of the larger community

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
legosgalaxy is the next target, first was solarboi06, now its your turn, time to face ur own keishin lite :russ

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
and yet you agree with everything people say
I dont care what people say
And it's why, im to even hold my positions to begin with
i agree in arceus being universal low/multiversal/whatever because i looked into it and found it to be true, which I then presented in the thread. which brings us to
And all of which were ignoring context

like the fact, arceus's realm is planet sized
we see like a scale of these different realms and guess what all were around the size of earth
this weird ass fucking take when we see Arceus realm is full of galaxies and we know the pokemon world is also a normal universe. You keep trying to downplay Arc’s realm to planet sized because of the size of the wooden models humans built as a reference, but even this doesn’t make sense because their pokemon world model should represent their universe since it’s well established pokemon takes place in a normal cosmos with stars galaxies etc.

your arguments about context were “cynthia said a pokemon cant create a universe” and thus thats the be all end all even though the movie already showed Arc sending waves of energy across his universe
All of which you do

i guess it's not fair to say you, when you much less a person but just another representation of the larger community
i think this is hilarious given im by far the most charitable to you and your “opinions” than anybody else here

im not gonna change your mind obviously, but I did the legwork. the evidence was posted. I provided jp text, scenes from the movies etc. not gonna spend any more time on this

Bob74h

The Supreme King
this weird ass fucking take when we see Arceus realm is full of galaxies

Arceus's realm is not a galaxy

In the model that the flim shows us, it says this green thing is our world ie earth
image.png

and the other dimensions are of similar size to earth
image.png

that's a onjective fact

and the reverse world is a prassel to earth like literally so
so if something happens in reverse world, it also affects earth

and we never see anything to indicate the reverse world is anything but a parallel earth

Why do you constantly seem so eager to ignore this model, Nothing ever says it's wrong or not to scale
the scene acts as exposition to the audience so details of it should be not wrong

because of the size of the wooden models humans built as a reference, but even this doesn’t make sense because their pokemon world model should represent their universe since it’s well established pokemon takes place in a normal cosmos with stars galaxies etc.
Yea there is a wider universe

literal aliens existing is proof of that

however the model there is clearly only talking about earth

Why would a whole universe be represented by a green sphere
You know something that would sound like earth

your arguments about context were “cynthia said a pokemon cant create a universe” and thus thats the be all end all even though the movie already showed Arc sending waves of energy across his universe
Cynthia said a pokemon cant destroy a world

you can interpret that as you may
but that's directly what was said

Arceus shaking his own realm is contentious at best
the events of the movie make no sense if he can iust shake whole universes

when goes to earth, to enact revenge for deimos kicking his ass years ago
instead of going with shake the entire universe thing, he goes with judgement

a move that cant even destroy a continent

and here's the thing
it only ever occurred in his own dimension so you can possibly chalk that up to having more control over it then earth

And even if conceded ground and said yea
guys he's actually universe lv that still aint multiverse lv right?

Meaning the feat still aint supporting the placement

besides some of the ''universe lv'' stuff was confirmed to be hax based
without relation to attack power

so in the manga, palkia's space powers and dialga's time powers can destroy a universe by creating a hole that sucks everything into it
tumblr_inline_ptl1umyY1H1sofobi_540.jpg

they have to create a special hole to shallow everything
to even destroy universes

they cant do it normally
but here's the thing you would say they would but manga directly clarifies they cant

Bob74h

The Supreme King
This man continues to take shit out of context when people already corrected him on these contexts will never not be stupid.

What was out of context
there

can you explain it or just going say lol out of context without providing the actual context that your accusing me of not representing

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Arceus's realm is not a galaxy
youre right, because you can clearly see multiple galaxies in it
arceus-banner-unknown-universe.gif

In the model that the flim shows us, it says this green thing is our world ie earth
image.png

and the other dimensions are of similar size to earth
image.png

that's a onjective fact
bob, have you ever considered that “world” is often synonymous with universe in fiction, and given that we are immediately shown Arceus’ realm resembles a normal universe, and we know the pokemon earth is in a regular universe, that it is far more likely this is what they mean?

contextually, how the fuck do any of these people know how big any of these spaces are? Travel in the pokemon world thus far has been restricted to a mention of a moon landing, and traversing Ultra Space which is a whole other thing from the regular universe. Its completely asinine to hardball everything based on analogous physical models made for convenience
2022020406380700_c.jpg

yeah bro this is totally something humans fully comprehend the size of and it’s totally Earth sized when it exists beyond fucking space
and the reverse world is a prassel to earth like literally so
so if something happens in reverse world, it also affects earth
dialga and palkia’s realms are also time and space, which obviously govern earth. Nothing about this denotes any of the three’s scale
and we never see anything to indicate the reverse world is anything but a parallel earth

Why do you constantly seem so eager to ignore this model, Nothing ever says it's wrong or not to scale
the scene acts as exposition to the audience so details of it should be not wrong
this is exactly why it has no reason to be taken at face value nevermind the fact that it’s not necessarily meant to just represent Earth. It’s a model used as shorthand to explain cosmic concepts to regular people. It has nothing to do with size.
Yea there is a wider universe

literal aliens existing is proof of that

however the model there is clearly only talking about earth
disagree
Why would a whole universe be represented by a green sphere
You know something that would sound like earth

Cynthia said a pokemon cant destroy a world
why do I care what Cynthia says here? Was she there when the universe was made? The Cyrus that appears in the USUM rainbow rocket storyline succeeded at creating his new universe, so she was obviously wrong.
you can interpret that as you may
but that's directly what was said

Arceus shaking his own realm is contentious at best
the events of the movie make no sense if he can iust shake whole universes
this happens in basically every action series ever, especially Dragon Ball, which we all here very much accept has universal/multiversal feats despite insane downplayers nitpicking
when goes to earth, to enact revenge for deimos kicking his ass years ago
instead of going with shake the entire universe thing, he goes with judgement

a move that cant even destroy a continent
no difference than dbz characters only blowing up hills half the time even though they’re all planetbusters
it only ever occurred in his own dimension so you can possibly chalk that up to having more control over it then earth

And even if conceded ground and said yea
guys he's actually universe lv that still aint multiverse lv right?
i never gave a shit if he’s multiversal or not, sub-universe level Arceus is what i’ve been disputing based on it being known he uses avatars etc
Meaning the feat still aint supporting the placement

besides some of the ''universe lv'' stuff was confirmed to be hax based
without relation to attack power

so in the manga, palkia's space powers and dialga's time powers can destroy a universe by creating a hole that sucks everything into it
tumblr_inline_ptl1umyY1H1sofobi_540.jpg

they have to create a special hole to shallow everything
to even destroy universes

they cant do it normally
but here's the thing you would say they would but manga directly clarifies they cant
If anything this supports Arceus further since he created both of them and their powers so like??????

What was out of context
there

can you explain it or just going say lol out of context without providing the actual context that your accusing me of not representing

The fact you continually use shit that the games explicitly go against and the fact that you take shit from the movie out of context. It is stated at the beginning of Legends: Arceus that he is literally outside of Time and Space and we don't even see it's Pokemon form till he transported the character to Sinnoh in the past heavily implying it's Pokemon Form isn't it's true form in the slightest.

Giaranta's entire reason for going along with Volvo is to see Arceus again for "it's betrayal" yet it's from the Distortion World entirely which means Arceus's Realm is not within the Pokemon Universe nor the Distortion World for very obvious fucking reasons(And we know it can travel to the Universe on it's own in Platinum but also in Legends: Arceus) so what do you think that means!
In your constant need to prove Arceus isn't Multiversal, you ignore constant evidence stated across both versions that say otherwise. Again, we have a special word for people like you and I'd rather someone else say it.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
it's Pokemon form till he transported the character to Sinnoh in the past heavily implying it's Pokemon Form isn't it's true form in the slightest.
im not following

so sending the player to the past proves he has a avatar

is that the argument??

entirely which means Arceus's Realm is not within the Pokemon Universe nor the Distortion World for very obvious fucking reasons(And we know it can travel to the Universe on it's own in Platinum but also in Legends: Arceus) so what do you think that means!
that his realm is a separate dimension
like how it works for the other sinnoh ''god'' pokemon

it works like that in the movie too
Not really sure where the disagreement here is

And not sure what you think this implies

In your constant need to prove Arceus isn't Multiversal, you ignore constant evidence stated across both versions that say otherwise.
Best you were able to prove was arceus shaked his realm and that one pokedex stated he created the universe,world or whatever

creating a single universe or shaking one, Is not multiverse lv

And even then
these examples are contradicted by most of the series

, sub-universe level Arceus is what i’ve been disputing based on it being known he uses avatars etc

there is no evidence of the avatar thing
the evidence, you think you have

does not relate to what you say it does

no difference than dbz characters only blowing up hills half the time even though they’re all planetbusters

Yea but difference being
there's actually a plethora of planet lv feats

Vegeta destroying bug planet
Freeza destroying the saiyan home planet
Broly destroying a planet in his debut movie

Beerus destroying planets with a touch of his finger

Apples to oranges
There is a consistency to the planet lv shit in dbz where in pokemon

they have no feats of doing anything like that

and another thing
arceus in the instance mentioned wishes to destroy humanity as revenge

in most dbz fights
they arent looking to nuke the earth

this happens in basically every action series ever, especially Dragon Ball, which we all here very much accept has universal/multiversal feats despite insane downplayers nitpicking
dragon ball has multiple concrete universe lv showings
meaning it's alot more supported by fact

Beerus and goku shaking the universe
broly destroying the dimensional barriers in DBS
Janemba warping all of hell
buuhan nearly destroying the universe when fighting vegetto
and finally goku shaking the world of void

All of this as compared to what
a pokedex entry?

it's not remotely in the same amount of validity

there's over 5 feats for it
and you can barely find 1

If anything this supports Arceus further since he created both of them and their powers so like??????
It dont

the point of the argument was to show they cant just destroy the universe by sheer power
this was directly explained in the manga

this is exactly why it has no reason to be taken at face value nevermind the fact that it’s not necessarily meant to just represent Earth. It’s a model used as shorthand to explain cosmic concepts to regular people. It has nothing to do with size.

Why would the model be wrong
if it's supposed to act as a explainmation to normies as you say

that only makes the argument of it not being to scale even more dumb

youre right, because you can clearly see multiple galaxies in it
arceus-banner-unknown-universe.gif

Ever heard of a pocket dimension

Ever watched naruto
400.png

400.png

maxresdefault.png

kaguya created the above dimension
with stars and all the above shit

Is she multiverse level??

Or are you going to accept that the idea of a pocket dimension is a thing
where you can have a planet sized realm with stars and all the above

you cant go, me wank arceus and he has galaxies in his realm
then ignore the same shit when it's for characters that arent wanked by the versus community

it's just double standard bullshit

im not following

so sending the player to the past proves he has a avatar

is that the argument??

Man, you are genuinely retarded because there's no way you can get that from what I stated...
He has an Avatar because if he was as weak as you stated, he wouldn't have any issues going into the universe himself. He outright states he is outside of Time and Space and Giaranta cannot get to him when he can freely enter and leave the Pokemon Universe at will... what the hell does that say?

that his realm is a separate dimension
like how it works for the other sinnoh ''god'' pokemon

it works like that in the movie too
Not really sure where the disagreement here is

And not sure what you think this implies

Do you not realize that defeats your point? Oh wait you can't because you are stupid:

Arceus created those other beings which are in their own realms which control the very concepts of the Universe...
Meanwhile Arceus is in his own Universe entirely separate from the Pokemon Universe, Those Realms the Creation Trio are in and Ultra Space, what the hell does that tell you?!

Best you were able to prove was arceus shaked his realm and that one pokedex stated he created the universe,world or whatever

creating a single universe or shaking one, Is not multiverse lv

And even then
these examples are contradicted by most of the series

You don't even know who you are arguing with anymore because that's what Masterblack stated, not me you fucking dungus.
What I stated is that the beginning of Legends: Arceus stated Arceus is in a place beyond Time and Space.
I also stated the entire reason Giranta teamed up with Volvo was to ultimately meet with Arceus for locking him up in the Distortion World in the first place, this is despite him being able to enter the Spaces where Dialga and Palkia are as well as the Pokemon Universe at will.
This means Arceus is not within anywhere Giaranta can normally reach but at the same time, the fact that Arceus very clearly in the Japanese Translation refers to offering a Bunrei of himself to you(WHICH IS NOT THE FUCKING PLATE JACKASS FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!) means that Arceus literally cannot exist in the Universe as we know of him without fucking it up worse than the Creation Trio. This is solidifed in the very game where we first meet him, we do not see him in the form we know of until we are about to get put into the olden era as he's just a Golden Ball of Light before that.

Like goddamn, the fact I'm wasting so much on my brainpower on you is honestly infuriating, especially when you only end up saying stupid ass shit like this and clearly have no idea of how to debate.

@Masterblack06 Just close this fucking thread already, Bob is very clearly stonewalling and constantly has no goddamned idea what he's talking about nor even obvious ass differences when he tries to compare Kaguya's shit to Arceus to make a point against Arceus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back