• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I didn't have fun at all. I felt marginalized when people here are doing literally fuck all. My role has been wasted and there's scum in here just flapping their wings about because gram and flower made up their decision the second the day started.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Day 3 ends - RDK was lynched

Ultra

THE BEAR
Brought to you by ChatGPT because it's my birthday and I don't got time for this shit

-

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and all you enthusiastic combatants in our Baki the Grappler-inspired Mafia game, gather 'round! It's time to bid a heartwrenching farewell to one of our own, a dear, dear town Tracker named Shobun Ron, also known as RDK. Please, hold back your tears; I know it's tough. 😢

As we gathered in the virtual town square today, we couldn't help but be struck by the collective wisdom that has guided our decisions so far. It's almost as if we have a sixth sense...or a Tracker among us. But, what do we do with such a pesky thing as logic and reason? Pffft, who needs that in a game of Mafia, right?

So, here we are, after an intellectual debate to rival even the deepest of philosophy seminars, unanimously deciding to lynch our trusty RDK. Why, you ask? Well, he was just too good at his job, you see. I mean, who wants someone tracking their every move when they're trying to engage in a bit of good old-fashioned underground combat?

Our dear RDK tracked the wrong person, or maybe he tracked the right person, but the wrong person appeared at the crime scene. It's all very confusing, and we don't blame him for it, really. After all, it's tough being a Tracker when people are moving around like Baki on an energy drink overdose.

We're going to miss you, RDK! Your unparalleled tracking skills will forever haunt our dreams. May your spirit guide us from beyond the grave as we continue to stumble through this game. You may not have been a martial arts champion, but you sure did make one heck of a detective! 🕵️‍♂️

Now, let's all take a moment of silence to mourn the loss of our valiant RDK. Rest in peace, dear Tracker, and know that we'll always cherish the moments we had together in this Mafia madness. 😭🙏

With heavy hearts,

- Your game host

-

RDK was lynched

You are Shobun Ron, Underground Fighters aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[x2 Tracker]

At night, you may track another player, learning who they visit

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Night 3 begins

Status
Not open for further replies.