• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm wondering why RDK isn't voting Gad lmao
We're comrades

ussr GIF

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm wondering why RDK isn't voting Gad lmao
Would've been a fair point if GAD didn't claim for real

I think this vote may be explained

with GAD's bluff with his VT claim, can't remember (rest in pieces hippocampus) whether he backed off on thinking he caught GAD in a lie. Explains why his vote isn't on GAD

VC 3 DAY 3

Ultra

THE BEAR

vote lynch: Aurelian

@
jinri
@frinkles

Vote for aurelian

It was only to see him claim to see if there was anything inconsistancies. I wanted him to claim so we would see better. Like I said, it's only a theory based on "soulplay" But I just didn't remove it. I'm unvoting for the moment.

Unvote

Vote Lynch RDK

unvote
I too, want to hear about minigolf.

vote lynch rdk

Okay, now he‘s at 5.

Unvote.

Vote Count 3, Day 3

Xenos: Aurelian
Frinckles: Jinri > RDK > Unvote
RDK: Gad > Aurelian
Flower: Aurelian > unvote > RDK > Unvote
Nibel: Aurelian > Unvote > RDK
Aurelian: Aurelian
Gram: RDK
Jinri: RDK
Gad: RDK

RDK - 4
Aurelian - 3

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch

RDK

Marvelous
Dear fellow town,

I hope this message finds you well in the midst of our intense mafia game. I understand that emotions can run high during these games, and decisions can be made impulsively. I want to take a moment to appeal to your sense of fairness and sportsmanship.

I assure you that I am just as committed to the game as anyone else, and I have no ill intentions. Lynching me would not only be detrimental to my enjoyment of the game but also disrupt the balance of the gameplay. Let's keep the game competitive and enjoyable for everyone by giving me a chance to prove my innocence.

I'm willing to share any information I have and work together with the group to find the true mafia members. Please reconsider your decision, and let's continue to have a great game.

Sincerely

RDK

Grammaton

Consigliere
Dear fellow town,

I hope this message finds you well in the midst of our intense mafia game. I understand that emotions can run high during these games, and decisions can be made impulsively. I want to take a moment to appeal to your sense of fairness and sportsmanship.

I assure you that I am just as committed to the game as anyone else, and I have no ill intentions. Lynching me would not only be detrimental to my enjoyment of the game but also disrupt the balance of the gameplay. Let's keep the game competitive and enjoyable for everyone by giving me a chance to prove my innocence.

I'm willing to share any information I have and work together with the group to find the true mafia members. Please reconsider your decision, and let's continue to have a great game.

Sincerely

RDK

Lmao what’s this from again?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Would've been a fair point if GAD didn't claim for real

I think this vote may be explained

with GAD's bluff with his VT claim, can't remember (rest in pieces hippocampus) whether he backed off on thinking he caught GAD in a lie. Explains why his vote isn't on GAD
Bro why's your phone so mad at me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back