• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC 1 Day 1
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Vote Lynch Craig
    vote nibel

@Nibel were you too afraid to stick around in the thread?​
    vote craig

You're right let's get it.​
    Vote lynch Nipple
    Vote Aurelian

I’m not really enthused by the thread as it stands, so let’s see what shakes loose!​
    Okay thanks.

Vote Bachi
    Vote Bachi

Satisfied with this so far​
    vote bachi

fluffing for 9 posts out of the gate doesn't line up with his early games as SK or town in the only two games he's played here​
    unvote
    vote sky

just trying to get ahead of it this time​
    Again, why not?

[Vote Lynch Xenos]

Too much about the fluff/lore, feels like busy work and setup spec doesn't enthrall me either with Xenos' early posts. He did this in the Eastenders game as scum when paired with Flower. Well, more fluff posting day 1 then actual set up spec but same difference.

Feels like the barometer your setting here is just to gauge my reaction and go for an easy read if it presents itself one way or another. Not really worried about it tbh.​

Vote Count 1, Day 1

Aurelian - Craig > Xenos
    Magic - Nibel > Craig
    Retro - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian
    Frinckles - Bachi
    Sky - Bachi
    Craig - Bachi > Sky

Bachi - 2
    Sky - 1
    Aurelian - 1
    Nibel - 1
    Craig - 1
    Xenos - 1

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

VC 2 Day 1
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    And I think your comparison is BS, and you haven't done anything to actually justify it. Quote my posts from this game and directly compare them to quotes from the Eastenders game if you must.

You should care because that's a game where like this one, I was invested in the flavor and directly tried to predict which characters on the scum team would fit which abilities.

I am literally doing the same thing as I did that game, not the Eastenders game.

And I am not trying to copy my town self either. Though if you tried to argue that point I would at least respect that more than you bringing up Eastenders which literally doesn't matchup in the slightest with how i've posted this game.

It's just a straight up false equivalency.

I wanted to give you a chance to respond and defend your position rather than just OMGUS'ing you.

But really haven't done yourselves any favors with your disingenuous responses. So yeah, I am starting to think you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer [Vote Lynch: Fang]

Vote Lynch Grammaton

I suppose to summarize so far I'm not too enthused with Bachi, Sky and Gad

Vote lynch Bachi

Vote Lynch ChouChou
    Dont fall asleep at the wheel, come here, your little slot needs solving.

er yeah, I’m relatively sure juice is scum

Vote chouchou

VOTE: CHOUCHOU

@Ultra
    this is why you don't sign people up - that haven't confirmed to actually upgrade from sub. thanks for the game.

I concur with the Chou lynch. Worst case scenario, they're not invested in the game and we won't miss much

Vote Chouchou

Vote Lynch Chouchou

It is what it is

Unvote
    Vote Juice

She's done it again, she's successfully baited me into voting her :francis:

Well that's a relief

Unvote
    Vote Bachi

Sky on the other hand, is struggling for content
    Vote Sky

Vote Lynch Sky

Happy with this direction after reviewing Magic's breakdown on our engaging but he's still in my peripheral vision

unvote
    vote frinckles

Vote Count 2, Day 1

Aurelian - Craig > Xenos > Chouchou > Sky
    Magic - Nibel > Craig
    Retro - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian > ChouChou (invalid)
    Frinckles - Bachi
    Sky - Bachi > ChouChou > Bachi
    Craig - Bachi > Sky > Frinckles
    Xenos - Aurelian
    Hayumi - Gram
    Tweet - Bachi
    Bachi - ChouChou > Sky
    Gad - ChouChou (Invalid)

Bachi - 3
    Sky - 2
    Gram - 1
    Aurelian - 1
    Frinckles - 1
    Nibel - 1
    Craig - 1

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

VC 3 D1
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Vote Lynch Frinckeles

I said "at best" we vig, which was beside the more important point of not wasting a lynch of them. I didn't advocate to vig D1:catsalute

Anyway, I see Bachi vs Sky and maybe Aurelian vs Xeno.

Not sure why Xeno wasted their available time arguing over one vote when they were going to leave for a while on vacation. Seems like a waste. I'd place into a suspicious pile. Could be town but I'd like to see some town actions from them. I haven't seen anything.

Frinkles pressure. I like the poke.

[vote lynch Frinkles]

Vote Frinkles

vote sky

im not against the frinckles wagon or anything but i feel like there's a lot of pressure there and almost no defense and if he has a team i think there would be at least some push back or an alternative wagon. bachi could be the alternative wagon but tweet is the one mostly pushing that and i dont think tweet is scum. sky is also pushing that and it could be a distance between the two as tweet mentioned earlier but overall bachi appears rather antagonistic. i still havent had the time to cross compare to the previous game but i dont want to keep refraining from voting.

although i do want clarification on their read on me and what a soul read is.

im not huge on jinri's resulting reads from the read back and honestly dont really see retro as town right now either but ive never seen her scum game. overall she appears lacking.

Unvote
    Vote Frinckles

This can also help to solve Magic going by my own personal theories

I will follow your theory. They would have use my interaction with Magic to make comedy.
    Vote Frinckles

Vote Count 3, Day 1

Magic - Nibel > Craig > Sky
    Retro - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian > ChouChou (invalid) > Frinckles
    Frinckles - Bachi
    Sky - Bachi > ChouChou > Bachi > Frinckles
    Craig - Bachi > Sky > Frinckles
    Xenos - Aurelian
    Hayumi - Gram
    Tweet - Bachi
    Bachi - ChouChou > Sky > Frinckles
    Gad - ChouChou (Invalid)
    Jinri - Frinckles
    Nibel - Frinckles

Frinckles - 6
    Bachi - 2
    Sky - 2
    Gram - 1
    Aurelian - 1
    Nibel - 1

With 15 players remaining, it takes 8 to lynch

Final Vote Count D1
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Vote lynch Magic

unvote
    vote Nibel

I like Gramm. Giving off relatively relaxed vibes, and when confronting people his reasoning makes sense to me. Solid town.

Slight town for Craig. Agreed with parts of his read list, but I get where people were coming from in that it felt safe.

Hayumi, i'll need some more time on. Most of what i'm getting so far is she's very consistent about suspecting Sky.

You... I gotta admit I don't have the time or energy to go back through most of your posts 100+ right now. I'd rather not give you a half-assed read just based on memory though. So i'm just gonna pass on you for now, sorry.

I'll give you a few bonus reads while i'm at it to make up for it though. I also think Retrolize is solid town.

IMO she's been pretty fair in her analyses up to this point. I see no attempts to twist perceptions or form any narratives.

And Nibel can just be scum tbh.

Not a lot of substance, the sudden switch on Frinckles, just gives me vibes of someone trying to fake being a clueless townie.

[Change Vote: Nibel]

I would say I do it most games. I try to pick games with series i'm interested more often than not.

From my perspective Fang made a claim that I couldn't let stand unchallenged.

I would've understood it more if I hadn't just recently played with him, but he saw me play exactly the way I am now in the recent Jojo game. Yet he decided to ignore that game and compare to me to an old game, one of the worst games i've ever played, and when asked for specific examples of how my early posts here compared to the posts from that game he refused to give them.

If someone wants to use meta from other games against me, that's fine. But they need to actually be accurate and willing to back up their claims.

welp I'm down to take a punt on magic since he's not really trying to help us get to a lynch despite saying how so important it was yesterday. others are gonna have to push it to the finish line tho cause I'm going to sleep

unvote
    vote magic

I'm going to oppose my instinct and Vote Bachi

This sentence gave me a migraine sorry lol wut?

Tbf, that's what I'd expect from, well, everyone at that point. Just the way Juice did things was bizarre at that point

This? I've skimmed the thread but I don't think I've seen anyone provide anything reasonable to explain why they're going for Freckles, not in the past 6-7 pages anyways. Something about this feels artificial, if that makes sense.

Is there a particular post that comes to mind? Asking cause I have freckles strongly town leaning. They're pushing, and I've not seen them ever fly low to avoid attention. To me, that feels like a town move

Okay yeah, I had the same feeling. At this point, and I'm still not confident enough to say this, but I'm very comfortable voting Nibel.

Sorry, nothing to do with the game. I just kept reading your title as doormat administrator all this time for some reason. Gave me the giggles.

I agree with the sentiment but curious about what reasons you're talking about. And what Xenos post?

Tbf, they tried to sneak onto a wagon.

Which wagon are you talking about? Freckles or...???

I just realized I have nothing on Jenri. Nothing. Not town, not scum, not NA. Not sure I like that.

Well, that explains the above I guess

Brooo

Anyways

Vote Nibel
    Final Vote Count Day 1

Magic - Nibel > Craig > Sky
    Retro - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian > ChouChou (invalid) > Frinckles > Bachi
    Frinckles - Bachi
    Sky - Bachi > ChouChou > Bachi > Frinckles
    Craig - Bachi > Sky > Frinckles > Magic
    Xenos - Aurelian > Nibel
    Hayumi - Gram
    Tweet - Bachi > Magic > Nibel
    Bachi - ChouChou > Sky > Frinckles
    Gad - ChouChou (Invalid) > Nibel
    Jinri - Frinckles
    Nibel - Frinckles

Frinckles - 4
    Nibel - 4
    Magic - 1
    Bachi - 2
    Sky - 2
    Gram - 1

Day has ended. A majority was not achieved.

Last edited:
    Day 1 ends - No lynch + ChouChou was modkilled
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Nobody was lynched. The sands of the Underground Arena were not quenched with blood today

Oh, and Juice was modkilled

u5csr4fxgto61.png

You are Hinary, Underground Fighters aligned

You possess the following abilities:

You are a vanilla townie. Your only power is in your vote

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Night 1 begins. You have 24 hours.

@CraigPelton
    @Magic
    @ChouChou
    @Sky
    @Hans Tweetenberg
    @Lethal
    @Grammaton
    @Bachi
    @xenos5
    @Retrolize
    @Hayumi
    @Aurelian
    @Nibel
    @jinri
    @Gadministraitor
    @Frinckles

VC 1 Day 2
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Zamn, what a night
    Vote Lynch Frinckles
    Still on vacation. But i've got some spare-time.

@Retrolize
    Sucks that you won't be able to vote anymore, but I can understand your decision.

Tweet got janitored, so I'll assume that was Scum's faction kill and Sky was probably a trigger happy vig. Sucks to have two townies dead from that, but I think there is things we can learn from this at least...

I'm fine going with Nibel again for now [Vote Lynch: Nibel]

You misread. Retro used their ability to self-kill and turn into a stump.​
    I will vote for him until he does
    Vote Lynch Frinckles
    Because it's important and may explain things. If this Izou Motobe is important why would he be vanilla.

Vote Lynch Magic

It's your turn, now​
    vote nibel

His vote on frinckles last day phase was bad. And it's apart of tweets legacy. Same with bachi. Don't have a lot of time myself right here but I'll be checking in as best u can.

:ti

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Retro you need to not project the way you view and rate a player onto others. It doesn't work that way.​
    To that end:

[Vote Lynch Nibel]

Fine to have my vote anchored here unless something changes that, mech wise.​
    vote magic
    For now, before I forget.

Vote Nibel
    Game set and match.

You are certain me and cp are scum, and then Nibel is an either/or with freckles, but you’re voting Nibel anyway

Gg

Vote Aurelian
    okay, so you have no reason whatsoever to want to flip nibel first, as REGARDLESS OF HER FLIP, you will think me and gram are scum

GG no re

vote Aurelian
    no drama. come on I'm new here, ultra said you guys like banter, we can all be friends and do this instead

Vote JINRI

I don't even need to provide a reason. Nobody in this entire game can provide a reason not to. Solidarity townvote.​
    Vote Lynch Magic

He had me as a town read; he had tweet as a town read also, but tweet being killed, switched his opinion on me, makes no sense​
    Change Vote: Lynch Aurelian

It feels like this entire game he’s been wrapped up in accusing people based on a distorted view of their previous meta. He was wrong about Sky, he was wrong about me, and he could very well be wrong about Craig.

And it’s one thing to be wrong. But it’s another to not change your approach after you’ve been shown to be wrong.

I don’t know why Fang would still be so certain about his Meta Approach after Sky flipped town.

Other than that he’s just doubling down at this point because it’s easier to use a flawed methodology to get townies lynched as scum.​
    Vote Jinri

Not shy, not me.​
    Eh. Sure, why the fuck not at this point lol.

[Change Vote: Lynch Jinri]
    Here’s hoping we won’t have to sleep without heat tonight :life

Vote Count 1, Day 2

Bachi - Frinckles > Magic
    Xenos - Nibel > Aurelian > Jinri
    Nibel - Frinckles > Magic
    Magic - Nibel
    Aurelian - Nibel
    CraigPelton - Magic > Aurelian
    Gad - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian
    Frinckles - Jinri

Nibel - 3
    Jinri - 2
    Magic - 2
    Aurelian - 2

With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to lynch

VC 2 Day 2
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    I think nobody will follow me on Magic. I'm going to sleep. I unvote for the moment. And I'll see who to vote for when I wake up. Good night to everybody.

Unvote

Not so fast

vote magic

Vote craigpelton
    Guess we can try the standard.

vote jinri

I can lend my support here as at least frinckles is putting in effort. Odo is too, but I still have no interest in aurelian. Pretty confident from day 1 material he's just town.

Vote Jinri

I guess this is better then no lynch

vote lynch Gram

Let's go

Vote Magic.

Vote magic

I like this reasoning a lot.

[Change Vote: Lynch Magic]

Let's go Vote Lynch Magic

Erm unvote

Vote Count 2, Day 2

Bachi - Frinckles > Magic
    Xenos - Nibel > Aurelian > Jinri > Magic
    Nibel - Frinckles > Magic > Unvote > Magic
    Magic - Nibel > Jinri
    Aurelian - Nibel > Jinri > Gram
    CraigPelton - Magic > Aurelian > Magic
    Gad - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian > Magic > Unvote
    Frinckles - Jinri > CraigPelton
    Flower - Magic

Magic - 5
    Nibel - 1
    Jinri - 1
    CP - 1
    Gram - 1

With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to lynch

Final Vote Count D2
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Unvote.
    Gramm low key makes the same points as me, Flower thinks that your progress on Aurelian is bad, both have their reasons, and I dont disagree with these reasons, you have a strong claim that should be close to a confirmation, if you put time in this you can save yourself Did your read on Nibel changed? And yeah I can unvote Unvote
    Good enough for me Vote magic @Bachi stick your vote back on, and then we need to find one more​
    Vote Magic
    Eh, whatever. Vote Magic.
    Unvote @jinri we need you to catch up since the start of this day phase fairly urgently​
    Vote nibel

Be the change you want to see in the world.​
    Alright well. It's been fun. Vote magic good game.​
    Vote magic

Final Vote Count, Day 2

Bachi - Frinckles > Magic > Unvote > Magic
    Xenos - Nibel > Aurelian > Jinri > Magic
    Nibel - Frinckles > Magic > Unvote > Magic
    Magic - Nibel > Jinri
    Aurelian - Nibel > Jinri > Gram
    CraigPelton - Magic > Aurelian > Magic
    Gad - Nibel
    Gram - Aurelian > Magic > Unvote > Magic > Unvote > Magic
    Frinckles - Jinri > CraigPelton > Nibel > Magic
    Flower - Magic > Unvote > Magic

Magic - 7
    Nibel - 1
    Jinri - 1
    Gram - 1

Majority has been reached

Day 2 ends - Magic was lynched
  • Ultra

THE BEAR

The former Kiaoh had traveled the world to perfect his martial arts. After a long journey, he had finally learned the meaning of DEFEAT

Magic was lynched:

You are Kaiou Dorian, Most Evil Death Row Convicts Aligned

[Mafia JOAT]

(x1 Bus Driver/x1 Motivator)

Note: Motivator will inform the target that they have been motivated, and enable two ability action usages on the following night.

[x1 Universal Backup]

Passive. Once, when another member of the mafia dies with an unused kill modifier, you will automatically gain it.

At the start of the game, you possess no Killing Potential, and are restricted from committing a faction kill until x1 Universal Backup is triggered, OR all mafia kill modifiers have been used.

Wincon: You win when you control the voting majority

Night 2 begins. You have 24 hours.

Day 3 begins
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    8v7o7gl0sr081.jpg

CraigPelton has died:

You are Jack Hanma, Underground Fighters aligned

[x2 Vigilante]

At night you may choose another player and attempt to kill them.

[x1 Amplifier]

At night you may amplify your killing power, giving your shot on the following night a Strong modifier. Kills with Strong modifiers are unaffected by protective and blocking abilities.

[Macho]

Passive. You are immune to protective abilities.

Day 3 Begins

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch

Remaining Players:

@RDK
    @Grammaton
    @Bachi
    @xenos5
    @Flower
    @Aurelian
    @Nibel
    @jinri
    @Gadministraitor
    @Frinckles

Countdown Timer

VC 1 Day 3
  • Ultra

THE BEAR

On my way back home from vacation. But I think the direction we should go next is fairly obvious.

[Vote Lynch: Aurelian]

I did not say you didn't town read anyone. I said you used past metas to shade people as scum but never used meta when it came to town reading.

Sky is the perfect example since she literally brought up to you that you'd never played a game with her where she was town. You could've bothered to look up a game you didn't play in where she was, but you didn't.

The way you use meta is one-sided as hell and not giving people the full picture.​
    Vote jinri

Almost back home.​
    vote lynch: gadministrator
    Vote Aurelian.

@Aurelian claim or get offed.​
    Vote Lynch Fang
    I‘m going to bed. Happy to lynch either of RDK/Gad/Fang.

Unvote.

Nobody hammer anything before I wake up. GN.​

Vote Count 1, Day 3

Xenos: Aurelian
    Frinckles: Jinri
    RDK: Gad
    Flower: Aurelian < unvote
    Nibel: Aurelian

Aurelian - 2
    Jinri - 1
    Gad - 1

Last edited:
    VC 3 DAY 3
  • Ultra

THE BEAR

vote lynch: Aurelian

@
    jinri
    @frinkles

Vote for aurelian

It was only to see him claim to see if there was anything inconsistancies. I wanted him to claim so we would see better. Like I said, it's only a theory based on "soulplay" But I just didn't remove it. I'm unvoting for the moment.

Unvote

Vote Lynch RDK

unvote
    I too, want to hear about minigolf.

vote lynch rdk

Okay, now he‘s at 5.

Unvote.

Vote Count 3, Day 3

Xenos: Aurelian
    Frinckles: Jinri > RDK > Unvote
    RDK: Gad > Aurelian
    Flower: Aurelian > unvote > RDK > Unvote
    Nibel: Aurelian > Unvote > RDK
    Aurelian: Aurelian
    Gram: RDK
    Jinri: RDK
    Gad: RDK

RDK - 4
    Aurelian - 3

Day 3 ends - RDK was lynched
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Brought to you by ChatGPT because it's my birthday and I don't got time for this shit

-

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and all you enthusiastic combatants in our Baki the Grappler-inspired Mafia game, gather 'round! It's time to bid a heartwrenching farewell to one of our own, a dear, dear town Tracker named Shobun Ron, also known as RDK. Please, hold back your tears; I know it's tough. 😢

As we gathered in the virtual town square today, we couldn't help but be struck by the collective wisdom that has guided our decisions so far. It's almost as if we have a sixth sense...or a Tracker among us. But, what do we do with such a pesky thing as logic and reason? Pffft, who needs that in a game of Mafia, right?

So, here we are, after an intellectual debate to rival even the deepest of philosophy seminars, unanimously deciding to lynch our trusty RDK. Why, you ask? Well, he was just too good at his job, you see. I mean, who wants someone tracking their every move when they're trying to engage in a bit of good old-fashioned underground combat?

Our dear RDK tracked the wrong person, or maybe he tracked the right person, but the wrong person appeared at the crime scene. It's all very confusing, and we don't blame him for it, really. After all, it's tough being a Tracker when people are moving around like Baki on an energy drink overdose.

We're going to miss you, RDK! Your unparalleled tracking skills will forever haunt our dreams. May your spirit guide us from beyond the grave as we continue to stumble through this game. You may not have been a martial arts champion, but you sure did make one heck of a detective! 🕵️‍♂️

Now, let's all take a moment of silence to mourn the loss of our valiant RDK. Rest in peace, dear Tracker, and know that we'll always cherish the moments we had together in this Mafia madness. 😭🙏

With heavy hearts,

- Your game host

-

RDK was lynched

You are Shobun Ron, Underground Fighters aligned

[x2 Tracker]

At night, you may track another player, learning who they visit

Night 3 begins

Day 4 Begins
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    7423833-4037172621-D7iBy.jpg

Jinri has died

You are Kaoru Hanayama, Underground Fighters aligned

[x4 Bodyguard]

At night, select a player to protect from being killed. Cannot self target.

[x1 Mock Executioner]

During the day, you may target a player who has obtained 50% of the Majority vote and Rolecrush them for one cycle.

Note: A player who is rolecrushed will have no access to their abilities for the duration of the crush, if any. Not considered a roleblock and does not prevent factional killing

Day 4 begins. With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch

Remaining Players:

@Grammaton
    @Bachi
    @xenos5
    @Flower
    @Aurelian
    @Nibel
    @Gadministraitor
    @Frinckles

VC 1 Day r
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    He claimed Vanilla Town.

He can just burn [Vote Lynch: Aurelian]

[Change Vote: Lynch Gad]

I can get why people would see this as higher priority than Nibel’s claim after thinking it over. I’ve wanted Fang gone for a while, but I guess that can be put off for now…

I can't win lol

Vote Gad

Sure [Unvote]

[Vote Lynch Nibels]

Yes the basis of my suspicion around him:

- lying and claiming I have a PR (vanilla townie) and saying I'm scum
    - falsely claiming to have grave-robbered Sky's ability (can't prove this mechanically but I'm 99.9% certain he's lying out his ass)
    - the rapid and sudden about-facing on hard town-reading Frinckles in a small number of posts interacting with Sky and then sticking with scum reading him throughout day 1
    - the sudden disappereances when pressure or attention is coming from more players then 1 or 2 to interact with him
    - predatory play around flipped slots and the continual "go with the flow" lynch votes that have happened (Frinckles, me, RDK, etc...)

I can keep entertaining you if it pleases you

Vote Nibel

So yeah vote gad

I did. Your defense is just saying "you can't do anything"
    You just trying to frame me

Vote Lynch Aurelian

Vote Count 1 Day 4

Xenos - Aurelian > Gad > Unvote
    Gad - Gad > Nibel
    Aurelian - Nibel
    Gram - Gad
    Nibel - Aurelian

Nibel - 2
    Gad - 1
    Aurelian - 1

With 8 players remaining it takes 5 to lynch

Game Over - Mafia Wins
  • Ultra

THE BEAR
    Don't have time for a proper write up since I'm out, apologies.

Aurelian was lynched

You are Gouki Shibukawa, Underground Fighters aligned

With no way to interfere or stop the factional kill the following night, nothing can prevent mafia from controlling the voting majority.

The Most Evil Death Row Convicts have won the game. Congratulations!

@Magic
    @Nibel
    @Bachi
    @Gadministraitor

-

Remaining roles:

Nibel
    You are Sikorsky, Most Evil Death Row Convicts Aligned

[x1 Ninja]

You may augment the factional kill into a Ninja kill

[x2 Role Cop]

Twice per game you may rolecop another player at night

Wincon: You win when you control the voting majority​

Bachi

You are Spec, Most Evil Death Row Convicts Aligned

[x1 Janitor]

You may augment the factional kill into a Janitored kill.

[x2 Commuter]

Twice per game you may Commute during the night phase, making you unable to be targeted

Wincon: You win when you control the voting majority​

Gram

You are Kozue Matsumoto, Underground Fighters aligned

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town​

Frinckles

You are Izou Motobe, Underground Fighters aligned

Xenos
    You are Hector Doyle, Underground Fighters aligned

Tweet (Janitored Role)
    You are Baki Hanma, Underground Fighters Aligned

[Developer]

Whenever Night starts, you will be offered a new ability. If you take it, you will no longer receive future abilities. If you pass, you will receive a different offer the next night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back