• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm not gonna be here after the early morning tomorrow because of a shift change so all I say is this, when I get flipped and given how obviously Gram and Flower want to tie RDK as scum to me, prepare to have my reveal severely disappoint you.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
On my way back home from vacation. But I think the direction we should go next is fairly obvious.

[Vote Lynch: Aurelian]

I did not say you didn't town read anyone. I said you used past metas to shade people as scum but never used meta when it came to town reading.

Sky is the perfect example since she literally brought up to you that you'd never played a game with her where she was town. You could've bothered to look up a game you didn't play in where she was, but you didn't.

The way you use meta is one-sided as hell and not giving people the full picture.

Vote jinri

Almost back home.

vote lynch: gadministrator

Vote Aurelian.

@Aurelian claim or get offed.

Vote Lynch Fang

I‘m going to bed. Happy to lynch either of RDK/Gad/Fang.

Unvote.

Nobody hammer anything before I wake up. GN.

We’re lynching Aurelian mate

Yeah lol fang looks scum here :cat
Xenos: Fang
Frinckles: Jinri
RDK: Gad
Flower: Fang < unvote
Nibel: Fang

So currently:

3 votes - Aurelian
1 vote- Jinri
1 vote - Gad

If I'm getting lynched then get on with it, especially if RDK thinks I'm now scum and Flower cravenly unvoted and Gramm not casting his vote yet; You only need 6 to hammer. So go ahead and crucify me since I'm scum due to Magic's flip, right?

@Frinckles your wasting your vote on Jinri.
@Grammaton go ahead and vote me.
@Flower stop whining and off me.
@RDK go ahead and add your vote to the roast.

I'll even do a solid and self hammer once I'm at 5 votes.

RDK

Marvelous
Xenos: Fang
Flower: Fang < unvote
Nibel: Fang

So currently:

3 votes - Aurelian
1 vote- Jinri
1 vote - Gad

If I'm getting lynched then get on with it, especially if RDK thinks I'm now scum and Flower cravenly unvoted and Gramm not casting his vote yet; You only need 6 to hammer. So go ahead and crucify me since I'm scum due to Magic's flip, right?

@Frinckles your wasting your vote on Jinri.
@Grammaton go ahead and vote me.
@Flower stop whining and off me.
@RDK go ahead and add your vote to the roast.

I'll even do a solid and self hammer once I'm at 5 votes.
I'll be leaving my vote where it is :kannasip

VC 1 Day 3

Ultra

THE BEAR

On my way back home from vacation. But I think the direction we should go next is fairly obvious.

[Vote Lynch: Aurelian]

I did not say you didn't town read anyone. I said you used past metas to shade people as scum but never used meta when it came to town reading.

Sky is the perfect example since she literally brought up to you that you'd never played a game with her where she was town. You could've bothered to look up a game you didn't play in where she was, but you didn't.

The way you use meta is one-sided as hell and not giving people the full picture.​
Vote jinri

Almost back home.​
vote lynch: gadministrator
Vote Aurelian.

@Aurelian claim or get offed.​
Vote Lynch Fang
I‘m going to bed. Happy to lynch either of RDK/Gad/Fang.

Unvote.

Nobody hammer anything before I wake up. GN.​

Vote Count 1, Day 3

Xenos: Aurelian
Flower: Aurelian < unvote
Nibel: Aurelian

Aurelian - 2
Jinri - 1
Gad - 1

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch

Last edited:

Grammaton

Consigliere
I'm not gonna be here after the early morning tomorrow because of a shift change so all I say is this, when I get flipped and given how obviously Gram and Flower want to tie RDK as scum to me, prepare to have my reveal severely disappoint you.

Do you have any opinions on who scum are?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Btw I‘m pretty certain about Xenos being Town now. I‘m pretty sure he would not claim a villain and instead go for a fake flavour + with Gad being outed scum (whether RDK is Town or just scum bussing a mate) and Magic shading Gad/Xenos in the same light I think it‘s pretty clear he‘s not his mate.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I feel like voting between Gad and Fang today. Gad seems like the overall safer option, but Fang has also pretty much given up, so I‘m inclined to just give him his wish and off him as well since I don‘t see Town Fang doing that when we just lynched scum and everyone should be happy.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I feel like voting between Gad and Fang today. Gad seems like the overall safer option, but Fang has also pretty much given up, so I‘m inclined to just give him his wish and off him as well since I don‘t see Town Fang doing that when we just lynched scum and everyone should be happy.

I’ll tell you my plan once we’ve finished mass claim, see what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back