Bastard vs To Aru

Mr.OMG

Paramount
@Paxton @Mr.OMG :mjpls

I can't tag rest of To Aru gang :hm
ToAru is already in a strange state when it is Universal+ and Megaverse+. Then Kamachi says in an interview that Othinus equals Tangram, then in an interview he talks about the existence of parallel worlds and that espers interact with them, then in the main series we have a hint of infinite recursion of worlds. I want to shoot myself.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I got you.
@Astaro @Irradiance @Thegoldenboy2188 @Top59

But honestly, short of a few characters outside of the MG tier (and up), almost everyone would get rolled by him iirc.

Edit: just realized it's the verse, not Darsh, but I don't know much about it besides him :mjlol
Pretty much this.

ToAru is already in a strange state when it is Universal+ and Megaverse+. Then Kamachi says in an interview that Othinus equals Tangram, then in an interview he talks about the existence of parallel worlds and that espers interact with them, then in the main series we have a hint of infinite recursion of worlds. I want to shoot myself.
Ignore this.:giogio

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah bro, at most the OBD's willing to accept uni+ no aru, maybe multiversal depending on how the RT goes when it's finished. Don't think anyone here with the exception of a couple folks are willing to accept megaversal, especially when some of us don't even accept multiversal, lmao.

But ultimately yeah Darsh's ridiculous defenses would probably result in a stalemate against the top tiers

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Nah bro, at most the OBD's willing to accept uni+ no aru, maybe multiversal depending on how the RT goes when it's finished. Don't think anyone here with the exception of a couple folks are willing to accept megaversal, especially when some of us don't even accept multiversal, lmao.

But ultimately yeah Darsh's ridiculous defenses would probably result in a stalemate against the top tiers
Not really sure what the issue is, considering all the evidence for multiversal To Aru has already been posted, but whatever. :hm

It's not like there's been any new information to my memory.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
An argument could be made for Fiamma potentially dealing with Eternal Atoms by striking them at every level at the same time (that's how that works right?) via the Holy Right having similar properties to Curtana Original, but I personally wouldn't say that for sure.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Actually been rereading Bastard with the Netflix anime.

Top Tiers in Index has them take it

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Given the speed and the Dispel Bound resistances you gonna need magic gods for this one, I'm pretty sure.

Not really sure what the issue is, considering all the evidence for multiversal To Aru has already been posted, but whatever. :hm

It's not like there's been any new information to my memory.

We are waiting until all of the info is compiled so that we don't end up constantly trying to put To Aru up when the stuff isn't even finished yet. It's less denying Multiversal To Aru and avoiding Megaversal+ To Aru because of what certain people are doing.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dispel bound [multi forcefields at mftl speeds] + eternal atoms are the really hax combo here, eternal atoms = destroying darsh on a physical, spiritual, and astral level

i don't comment about the multiversal/megaversal scenario, cuz its laughable

even the universal+ stuff are still under debate and on halt mode

once you finish the respect thread, then we gonna know their final levels, like we had said, many times, so simple

as of now, no aru crew, stop using your sbattles genes and chill

The ironic part is if we WAS like Spacebattles, we wouldn't even give To Aru the time of day considering SB is full of hypocrisy and picking and choosing favorites :skully

It would be a complete joke... but it would be funny at times if you want to be honest.
Just don't jump the gun since again, Darsh does have some major, major bullshit To Aru may not be able to deal with at all which IS Dispel Bound + Eternal Atoms(I forgot Dispel Bound automatic repair is FTL+ while Manual Repair is MFTL+)

Back