• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Shut the fuck up

What are the odds Melkor just happens to roleplay as the guy you fucking claimed

That's exactly how that square ass mofo talks in the show. You're done.
I think Melkor was either Howard or Jimmy

I've racked my brain for other dorky lawyers and those are the only ones that come to mind

Means it's either just Fuji, or likely a PR will be faked somewhere if it's Jimmy

RDK

Marvelous
How careful is Fuji as scum?

Overlooking the fact that the guy you janitor roleplayed his character in his entrance seems pretty elementary

Ultra

THE BEAR

I've racked my brain for other dorky lawyers and those are the only ones that come to mind

Means it's either just Fuji, or likely a PR will be faked somewhere if it's Jimmy

Thing is not only does Saul not talk like that, why would Melkor soft him first post into the game

.guillo

Preeminent
Alright. I havent read anything since I posted last time except that comment from Ulta, i need to get something out of my chest before I continue playing.

Can I ask to just stop the toxicity in this game?
Can we not lash out at people hyper aggressively for pushing you? calling them names and extreme AtEing them?
Can you stop insulting each other? Can we just treat each other respectfully?

Cause if there is one thing that kills my motivation to play is honestly seeing that.

If we get heated and we can't handle it, can we just take a step back and comeback later?

There is a reason I had retired, I'm actually here because Emil invited me to play, he has played my games, i think he is a very good player, I enjoyed watching him play when he was very active, so I accepted coming here to play his game, and experience first hand his design. But before hat invitation, I've been on retirement because the games across many mafia sites are no longer contained, too much toxicity, too much anger, too much ego clashing, too much hate and I coudn't handle it anymore.

We can be aggressive but not violent. We can try to eliminate each other but without making sure noone ever plays with us again.

I understand that this is a ranked game and it's all about competition and games can get heated but, we dont need to personally attack people to get them to back off. Winning a game shouldn't be more important than treating each other with respect and just having a cool experience.

Please?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Are we really doing this again. Scum have fake claims and flavor Id assume like in every game ever there is no need for them to take over anothers flavor. I am Howard Hamlin. Stop the tinfoil lmao.

RDK

Marvelous
Are we really doing this again. Scum have fake claims and flavor Id assume like in every game ever there is no need for them to take over anothers flavor. I am Howard Hamlin. Stop the tinfoil lmao.
but we know Melkor is town and one of about two characters: of which the one you happened to claim right after he died is one of

Ultra

THE BEAR
Alright. I havent read anything since I posted last time except that comment from Ulta, i need to get something out of my chest before I continue playing.

Can we not lash out at people hyper aggressively for pushing you? calling them names and extreme AtEing them?

Cause if there is one thing that kills my motivation to play is honestly seeing that.

If we get heated and we can't handle it, can we just take a step back and comeback later?

There is a reason I had retired, I'm actually here because Emil invited me to play, he has played my games, i think he is a very good player, I enjoyed watching him play when he was very active, so I accepted coming here to play his game, and experience first hand his design. But before hat invitation, I've been on retirement because the games across many mafia sites are no longer contained, too much toxicity, too much anger, too much ego clashing, too much hate and I coudn't handle it anymore.

We can be aggressive but not violent. We can try to eliminate each other but without making sure noone ever plays with us again.

I understand that this is a ranked game and it's all about competition and games can get heated but, we dont need to personally attack people to get them to back off. Winning a game shouldn't be more important than treating each other with respect and just having a cool experience.

Please?

Flower look what you've done to this poor man

RDK

Marvelous

Please?
images

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
but we know Melkor is town and one of about two characters:
I dont know the flavor, the point is scum have fake claim there is literally no need for them to take over anothers flavor Ekko shouldve provided them with one already. Like I told Ultra this is a show about Lawyers and criminals and what LM said just sounded like Law linguo to me, of course it can be different for those that know the show but like I am Howard Hamlin and thats that. Like idk what else to say and I wont repeat myself again.

of which the one you happened to claim right after he died is one of
I didnt claim until Polar Asked me to, wasnt planning to at all.

RDK

Marvelous
I dont know the flavor, the point is scum have fake claim there is literally no need for them to take over anothers flavor Ekko shouldve provided them with one already. Like I told Ultra this is a show about Lawyers and criminals and what LM said just sounded like Law linguo to me, of course it can be different for those that know the show but like I am Howard Hamlin and thats that. Like idk what else to say and I wont repeat myself again.

I didnt claim until Polar Asked me to, wasnt planning to at all.
You're the Salamanca cousins and I'm going to put you into the grave bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back