• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Alright. I havent read anything since I posted last time except that comment from Ulta, i need to get something out of my chest before I continue playing.

Can I ask to just stop the toxicity in this game?
Can we not lash out at people hyper aggressively for pushing you? calling them names and extreme AtEing them?
Can you stop insulting each other? Can we just treat each other respectfully?

Cause if there is one thing that kills my motivation to play is honestly seeing that.

If we get heated and we can't handle it, can we just take a step back and comeback later?

There is a reason I had retired, I'm actually here because Emil invited me to play, he has played my games, i think he is a very good player, I enjoyed watching him play when he was very active, so I accepted coming here to play his game, and experience first hand his design. But before hat invitation, I've been on retirement because the games across many mafia sites are no longer contained, too much toxicity, too much anger, too much ego clashing, too much hate and I coudn't handle it anymore.

We can be aggressive but not violent. We can try to eliminate each other but without making sure noone ever plays with us again.

I understand that this is a ranked game and it's all about competition and games can get heated but, we dont need to personally attack people to get them to back off. Winning a game shouldn't be more important than treating each other with respect and just having a cool experience.

Please?
Youre leading can you claim.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I dont know the flavor, the point is scum have fake claim there is literally no need for them to take over anothers flavor Ekko shouldve provided them with one already. Like I told Ultra this is a show about Lawyers and criminals and what LM said just sounded like Law linguo to me, of course it can be different for those that know the show but like I am Howard Hamlin and thats that. Like idk what else to say and I wont repeat myself again.

I didnt claim until Polar Asked me to, wasnt planning to at all.

Fuji let me ask you, do you think this extends to all claims? Do you think scum never take janitored claims, in practice?

One Last Username

Distinguished
Wait actually yah, we lost our protection and Psychic foolishly claim.

I'm Vanilla
A protection that you also voted for 3 times in one phase. Just reminding you of that. Pretty sure that you have a petty with a prior because of that.

I…I assumed that you were talking about Cubes, right?
Right?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji let me ask you, do you think this extends to all claims? Do you think scum never take janitored claims, in practice?
For me the point of a janitored claim is the role itself, not the flavor. So assume the host gives scum solid fake claims if the host is competent.

In the case of Ekko for example I was an indie in his Avatar game, I was a singing troupe and he gave me a fake flavour claim about a bunch of singers that fit town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
For me the point of a janitored claim is the role itself, not the flavor. So assume the host gives scum solid fake claims if the host is competent.

In the case of Ekko for example I was an indie in his Avatar game, I was a singing troupe and he gave me a fake flavour claim about a bunch of singers that fit town.

I just feel like in actual games scum do use janitored claims, even if you're insisting there's no reason to. Adds a potential layer of authenticity, especially if it's a prominent character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back