• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Orca, Fuji, Polar and someone else i dont remember. There gotta be some scum there.

finding nemo ocean GIF

RDK

Marvelous
the reasons I've already noted, your failure to answer my questions, your wishy washy behaviour with flower, your boring sob story which I don't buy given that the game was just as hostile yesterday when you were fully active and the fact you've claimed to be vanilla as an MC.

.guillo

Preeminent
the reasons I've already noted, your failure to answer my questions, your wishy washy behaviour with flower, your boring sob story which I don't buy given that the game was just as hostile yesterday when you were fully active and the fact you've claimed to be vanilla as an MC.
what is an MC.

It is not a sob story, i remember calling out this behavior on day 1 as well.

Do we have a problem, i feel like your passive aggressiveness towards me comes from beyond the game, I remember you goading me in sign ups, i dont know who you are but if I did something to you, I'd like to apologize so we can move forward?

RDK

Marvelous
what is an MC.

Do we have a problem, i feel like your passive aggressiveness towards me comes from beyond the game, I remember you goading me in sign ups, i dont know who you are but if I did something to you, I'd like to apologize so we can move forward?
apology accepted

Ultra

THE BEAR
what is an MC.

nah he's like this with everyone

unless you're a brown girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back