• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
No, your first reflex after Melkor voted you was to call his vote the worst, of course you are going to be biased about it if that vote was placed on you, that is straight up what OMGUS is and no amount of gaslighting is gonna change that.
What is more perplexing is that if you are town (which im beginning to have my doubts on) is that you will not go back, see where he is coming from and understand that your entrance was indeed bad.
Wow, you are questioning your own perception on reality?

.guillo

Preeminent
If this is scum!Flower, she snowed me hard because playbook by plaubook, she has played townie in my opinion.

The Orca

Antihero
No, your first reflex after Melkor voted you was to call his vote the worst, of course you are going to be biased about it if that vote was placed on you, that is straight up what OMGUS is and no amount of gaslighting is gonna change that.
What is more perplexing is that if you are town (which im beginning to have my doubts on) is that you will not go back, see where he is coming from and understand that your entrance was indeed bad.
spongebob-patrick.gif

.guillo

Preeminent
Wow, you are questioning your own perception on reality?
Yes, im questioning my read on you. One thing is when a player is TWTBAW and another is when they are straight up wolfy, I would have given you more of a pass if you were a newbie, but you are not.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Just bc I like to see how things progress....

This is assuming no double votes or vote manipulations

Player Voting ForTotal
guilloCubey2
RatchetCubey
The OrcaFlower4
WhickerFlower
CubeyFlower
Polar BearFlower
RDKguillo1
Hans TweetenbergMelkor1
FlowerOrca2
Lord MelkorOrca
LukaPsychic1
Chairman Nibel
One Last Username
Aurelian
Psychic
Grammaton
Fujishiro
Dr. Watson
Lethal

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
How is that bad? If the player is suspicious, we don't wanna give them time to build a solid fake claim?
It's the worrying about an execute that is bad imo. There is no indication there is one in play so where is it coming from? Why push the votes up to where some sheep (there is always some around here) drops a vote unknowingly and bam its over

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
So a couple scum here bc they are avoiding everything?

Chairman Nibel
One Last Username
Aurelian
Psychic
Grammaton
Fujishiro
Dr. Watson
Lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back