• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Well, as soon as I flip my voters will be goners anyway. It‘s essentially scum claiming.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Didn’t read the thread, but just piles on to put me closer into Execute range.

Nuke this.
Since all you claim to do is die n4, why should you not be the lynch?

Town, scum or indy you are the logical vote here

It prevents needless claiming d1

Removes a double kill n4

Has a good probability of being scum

Let's PRs do there thing

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Since all you claim to do is die n4, why should you not be the lynch?

Town, scum or indy you are the logical vote here

It prevents needless claiming d1

Removes a double kill n4

Has a good probability of being scum

Let's PRs do there thing
You are so idiotic it‘s insane.

I‘m not going to play any games you‘re in anymore. It disgusts me. I hope for your sake you‘re just scum here because if you can‘t see this claim is clearing and that‘s dumb as shit to lynch that you‘re literally not fit to play these games.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Going back to bed. I‘m absolutely honest about self resolving Night 4 and it‘s a hard claim, so no backing out of this. If I‘m still alive Day 5 lynch me it‘s this easy. If you lynch me before then, congrats for helping the scum team big time. GN.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Going back to bed. I‘m absolutely honest about self resolving Night 4 and it‘s a hard claim, so no backing out of this. If I‘m still alive Day 5 lynch me it‘s this easy. If you lynch me before then, congrats for helping the scum team big time. GN.
Why do ignore all of my logical and rational reasons and go to

"Honest folks, if I'm still alive do kill me".

So you want scum to get a double kill n4, why?

The Orca

Antihero
wine-glass-wine-bottle.gif

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
If I survive through n9, you can guarantee I'm scum, I mean the game will be over and scum have won by then but sure, kill me then, wink wink

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Flower: let's no lynch

Flower: we have to lynch the cc free doctor

Flower: just trust me, I have no powers and cause scum to get a double kill n4 but we have to lynch the cc free town doctor

Flower: I'm putting everyone on ignore

Flower: Orca is scum bc he is logical but irritating

This is not in any way town flower.

The Orca

Antihero
You are so idiotic it‘s insane.

I‘m not going to play any games you‘re in anymore. It disgusts me. I hope for your sake you‘re just scum here because if you can‘t see this claim is clearing and that‘s dumb as shit to lynch that you‘re literally not fit to play these games.
its-getting-old-elder-kettle.gif

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Fred Whalen, Passive is called Murder Victim. Kills me Night 4 with nothing being able to stop it. Flavour is along those lines of the guy having made a phone call which accidentally cost him his life.

Strange role for Ranked game, it looks like Emil wanted to spice things a bit?

Also, it does not make sense to me to claim it day 1, though I can believe this coming from you.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
The whole post has a feel and tone of arrogance, thinking it is a counterclaim with ofc and the first sentence. Then changes to hating on my material

This one starts with hate (saying I'm obnoxious) and then turns immediately to bargaining, if she is alive D5 then lynch her

Town doesn't need to bargain. It could be she is scum janitor, or some role that needs to be used early so just push her off to D5...then she can just claim I was rolecrushed or something and push it off more. Its just a terrible claim, reasoning, thought process, etc

Is this not how Flower usually act as town when she thinks she is confirned?

Ratchet

So far I like Melkor for town, and I think Tweet is never scum with Cubey so he can be town too. Polar town as well.

@Whicker Would like to see more original thoughts from you. You said you were going to sheep Polar so why haven't you done that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back