• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

@Cubey I don't know why you keep ignoring me when you're obviously aware of what I said. Why did you claim doctor when nothing in your role PM says that? In terms of your reads, why am I in there as "not sure" when your only comment is that you might have baited a counter claim? That's nothing to do with my alignment.

Ratchet

I saw his post and where he voted flower. Was curious as to what more you wanted on the sheep aspect
I don't see where he voted, he just bolded Flower's name. To be honest I read that and thought he just sent early, can see why it could be a vote I guess.

If that was supposed to be a vote then I guess that mostly addresses what I said, though I would like to see a bit more from him

The Orca

Antihero
Is this not how Flower usually act as town when she thinks she is confirned?
No this is tamed id say. I think Polar posted a peacocking gif and I think that sums it up. This feels more defensive than offensive peacocking as town...if that makes sense

Ratchet

I don't think Flower is going to be scum with that claim. It doesn't make any sense for her to put a cap on her lifespan and I think her reaction to her wagon has been quite obviously her town game. @Dr. Watson Interested in what you make of this

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
@Cubey I don't know why you keep ignoring me when you're obviously aware of what I said. Why did you claim doctor when nothing in your role PM says that? In terms of your reads, why am I in there as "not sure" when your only comment is that you might have baited a counter claim? That's nothing to do with my alignment.

Exactly. Your cc is NAI, which is why you’re null.

As for the doc claim, I had never seen that seraph knight role before so I didn’t know if it was just a fancy way of saying modified doctor. That was my bad.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

Exactly. Your cc is NAI, which is why you’re null.

As for the doc claim, I had never seen that seraph knight role before so I didn’t know if it was just a fancy way of saying modified doctor. That was my bad.

But you said you are doctor before you said you are Seraph Knight?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I want to get other opinions while I'm sleeping

If you knew you were a detriment to town and will cause them harm (ie. a double kill at a minimum n4).....

Would you not be trying to take the d1 lynch or a night kill?

Instead, flower is playing against her "town" wincon and trying to survive, she isn't town imo

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Town

Polar bear (same sus list as me)
Orca (see polar bear)
Rdk (said he was joking but I think there was truth in his lynch votes)

Not sure

Ratchet (I might’ve accidentally gotten the doc to role reveal)
Dr. Watson (said she wanted to hear my side, never commented on it)

Anti-Town

Flower
.guillo
Hans tweetenberg
Wow this is how you treat people who stick up for you huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back