• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Degenerate
Idgaf if she’s telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She’s my vote and it’s locked in. I’m incapable of changing

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Starts right off the bat with an Orca vote with no further detail. Could likely be due to his being lazy. Might chalk this up to a thoughtless vote.

More laziness.

No elaboration on this - I reckon he couldn't be bothered to vote properly if I were to believe his explanation for such a weak entrance and play.

Similar to me, I do like this kind of style and can see it coming more from town. He needs to step up his game next phase if he's serious about this.

I don't know what these posts are frankly, probably irrelevant but added them anyway.

Hmm, Whicker's stuff looks bad, but on the other hand as scum would he not be more self-concious than this? I recall he has been a good player in previous games.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
What happened?
Fair reasoning. +1

Focused on Flower early on, whatever, no deduction.

Consistent read. +1

No deduction

Commentary surrounding other players. +1

More posts pertaining to Flower - 1

Again -1

Is it her anxiousness over an execute or her claim? Pick one. -1
Counterpoint: there very well could be an execute in this game. The truth is we just don't know so regardless of Flower we need to be careful with vote stacking.

Providing a rationalization - don't agree entirely but no point deduction for this.

More Flower nonsense -1

Again - 1

Again - 1

Again -1

Interested in how a slot plays. +1

Engaging with someone other than Flower. No deduction
You've spent very little time on other slots aside from providing read lists.
Your posts have mainly been about Flower, Flower, Flower, get rid of the indie, indie detrimental, blah blah.
I understand your rationalization somewhat but all of this comes across as possibly agenda driven. Or you truly are intensely tunneling due to some anchoring bias. It does not move the game along and simply bogs it down because you know how she reacts to these things and you know you're beating a dead horse. There's nothing we can gain from this.

I suggest you focus outside of Flower. Not an impressive look on you. This hyperfixation is futile.
At the time most of the posts you quoted happened before flower claimed and was me pushing someone that was clearly not town (scum or indy) while the rest of the sheep were buying it....how is that a negative?

For all we know flower is the sk or scum but its a negative

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
But yeah, hosts shouldn’t include Hunted Survivors in games. Such roles just exist to make the player lose. I want a refund.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
That claim has no reason to ever play for town lol. Scum side and then claim and die and help your chosen side. Flower needs to go. Final answer. Idc if anyone thinks I’m scum for it
This is just plain false according to what she said she's hunted by scum, now that she claimed she will have to town side she doesnt have a choice in the matter.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Breaking: Player doubts nontown is telling the truth in a game based on lying to conceal your alignment!

Monday, May 20, 2022 at 4:00 PM

Good afternoon, mafia players! We have breaking news. This just in:
Earlier in day phase 1 commotion occurred over Flower's claim. Many did not like this and thought it unwise and has made a lot of people angry.

One anonymous player commented: "Do people just go on the internet and lie about things? Why would they do this?"

Flower, the neutral indie, has declined to comment on the current situation after throwing a chair at OLU. Polar and Whicker are going after her with such speed it's rocked the whole thread. Will it end? Will they move onto something else?

Stay tuned for more!

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Slots that don't have enough content for me to judge/have lackluster responses:
Cubey***
Orca***
Aurelian**
Psychic
Nibel
One Last Username

Current town reads that I have no qualms with yet:
Tweet***
Haza**

Gram**
guillo*
Fuji*
Lethal*
Ratchet*

Slots I don't particularly like/potential scum:
Lord Melkor***
Polar*
Whicker*

My nulls need to be sorted out, think Whicker will give more content for me to judge him by as he's on currently

You changed your mind on Lethal?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
They would have to work for it at the very least instead of what we are doing right now which is handing her to them on a silver platter.
Not to mention it prevents a Town death whether they do it N1, 2, 3 or 4!

Insane to think we should let self resolving claims self resolve, amirite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back