• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh also the way the wagon went looked scummy as fuck, 99 times out of 100 a wagon building in that manner hits town

I'm still not sure how everybody went yeah Ratchet is scum lunch rite nao and happened to be right tbh, I had no faith of that being a scum flip at all but oh well

we really jumped the fuck out of him, that was something

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Actually...this is kinda weird if Lethal is scum and Fuji is town too

because then he'd be able to steal a double voter. Which seems a bit disproportionate
Well we did speculate that mafia is stacked and that would counter me somewhat.
Maybe RDK was right...

Cat Omg GIF
Maybe :catjamn

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Oh also the way the wagon went looked scummy as fuck, 99 times out of 100 a wagon building in that manner hits town

I'm still not sure how everybody went yeah Ratchet is scum lunch rite nao and happened to be right tbh, I had no faith of that being a scum flip at all but oh well
The wagon built up pretty fast, it was funny.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
we really jumped the fuck out of him, that was something
Yeah, I get that I look like chicken for not going along when everybody went gung ho and the flip doesn't speak for me but give that wagon a neutral look with no regard for the game state and tell me that's more likely a wagon on scum than on town lmao

The Orca

Antihero

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I cant quote you Orca lol, so youre saying he thought there was another vig that would off Flower for town? Wouldnt that give Mafia the reward anyways.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
So uh

Scum still have a janitored role, why claim something as scummy as Vote Stealer when you probably have a fake lined up and heck even VT is a better claim than that?

One Last Username

Distinguished

Ratchet’s grace was dug when they defended an indie over town and claimed that it was logical and compassionate thing to do.

Then she thought that she could off me throughout the phase to great satisfaction but psych had already said that I visited no one.

Seeing that petty with a prior ratchet die after all the Frenchie insult was great. Sure that they are sulking and pouting in their grave.

IMG_2244.png

IMG_2244.png

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
My POE remains similarish tbh

Luka
Nibel
Lethal
Watson

Idk who else tbh

If Orcas results are real on atleast one of Nibel and Lethal then we may have a deep wolf somewhere. Mabye Whicker but his interraction with Ratchet felt genuine.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ratchet’s grace was dug when they defended an indie over town and claimed that it was logical and compassionate thing to do.

Then she thought that she could off me throughout the phase to great satisfaction but psych had already said that I visited no one.

Seeing that petty with a prior ratchet die after all the Frenchie insult was great. Sure that they are sulking and pouting in their grave.
So uh, again

Yeah Ratchet tried to go for you and Psychic then pretty much cleared you but how people instantly went from there to "he just sussed someone fairly suspicious who then happened to get 80% cleared so now Ratchet is lock scum", that's just pants on head logic to me

It happened to work out this time but seriously I can't fault anybody for thinking that that Ratchet wagon yesterday was a wagon on town

.....not that anybody other than yours truly seems to have thought that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back