• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think you desperately want me to be the indy who has ulterior motives about not wanting to lynch Flower, but the truth is she claimed that scum get some sort of perk if she's lynched and it was obvious as all hell that she was just overwhelmed as usual and claiming what her role PM said, therefore lynching her benefitted non-town and nobody else. I can't help the fact that like 6 people tunneled her for various reasons; having to lynch her in order for the game to be able to progress is like the only point I can sort of understand but even then it's still a dumb as fuck lynch

Well here's the thing, and we went over something similar last time you were SK. This could very well be in-part a genuine thought process from you. But that doesn't mean you weren't also trying to preserve her. Especially when I put you next to OLU

Ultra

THE BEAR
Actually tweet do you mind voting yourself here in case he's like...the other indi or something and he's loved or whatever

Feel like I don't don't deserve to lose to him shrug

One Last Username

Distinguished
Aside from tinfoiling, the only thing negative i have with ultra is that it was an early replacement petty with a prior, which have tended to be filled up with non-townie.

While grammatin was sussed for being absent, ultra has not and has been confirmed.

The only player that has had a kill ability is you, and while you say you dint have any shots left, that’s not the perception that you gave in the later phases.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Aside from tinfoiling, the only thing negative i have with ultra is that it was an early replacement petty with a prior, which have tended to be filled up with non-townie.

While grammatin was sussed for being absent, ultra has not and has been confirmed.

The only player that has had a kill ability is you, and while you say you dint have any shots left, that’s not the perception that you gave in the later phases.

Vote lynch Tweet

Let's put him down

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The reason I tuned out after n2 is simple btw, we had a townie claiming scum on d1 followed by a braindead lynch on Flower d2 so this game just felt like a complete waste of time

Ultra

THE BEAR
The reason I tuned out after n2 is simple btw, we had a townie claiming scum on d1 followed by a braindead lynch on Flower d2 so this game just felt like a complete waste of time

This was definitely not a great game from all angles, I think mafia giving up was arguably almost as bad as flower's performance

Ultra

THE BEAR

Buddy I was investigated innocent by the cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back