• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
1) i figure rej is a bulletproof of some sort and that's why he survived, hence not suspecting you.

2) because i figured rej is scum and about to be lynched and why out my info a phase before it can be used when i can use my role again to protect you

3) ya i have no idea about her shot.

Are you telling me you were prepared to die without revealing this information on Fuji even though it's potentially incriminating? Er.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i want to know when kiku got the shot too, usually inventors/gifters make the item in n1, give it in n2, and its usable n3 onward

kiku got the item and used it in n2 is not how it's normally done

Magic

Resplendent
Are you telling me you were prepared to die without revealing this information on Fuji even though it's potentially incriminating? Er.

i laid out quite a bit of hints throughout my posts to suggest my action was a busdriver on you and i assumed with my flip someone could piece that together.

Bachi

Distinguished
i want to know when kiku got the shot too, usually inventors/gifters make the item in n1, give it in n2, and its usable n3 onward

kiku got the item and used it in n2 is not how it's normally done
she was gifted n1 used n2, last game in nagina we had a similar gifter also, he gave items who were usable 1 night later

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
cases on both?

rej survived day 1 lynch due to some ability, and survived a kill n2 by ultra
magic survived a kill n2

rej claimed roleblocker and some refiller role (?). didnt say who he blocked
magic claimed 3x busdriver. claimed he busdrove ultra and cp last night

rej is practically outed rn, in day 1 he was playing in scum meta i made a case on him there
magic has equity with rej in day 1 kept pushing ratchet instead of rej

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back