• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
dumb as bricks.

i am a 3x busdriver. did not use it on night 1 as i didnt think id be shot and i didn't ratchet was town and any other action seemed like it could cause unnecessary chaos. night 2 i bussed ultra with cp.

hence why i questioned if you shot cp because that wouldn't make sense. i initially thought someone tried killing you and was bussed into cp, which is why i said there's another killing role that isnt town. And similarly why I questioned fuji on his role as I thought anyone claiming the shot would be lying to get credit. with goddessblade's claim and fuji's reaction i figured he might just be town and i was just jailed cause i sussed cp before the night phase.
hm ok this makes alot of sense with ur play today tbh

again, youre ignoring literally the only person that sussed cp. in an interaction with you about inactives i pointed out there's likely more in the inactives than active town as i wasn't finding many suss among the active town and then i pointed out cp, due to the no fake claims provided, was likely disinterested scum.

your big solve is the guy that sussed the one dead scum is scummy.
i sused cp too, well, retracted my town read on him
also susing him dont mean much, u never pushed for him. just calling his name doesnt mean u arent in a team with him

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
dumb as bricks.

i am a 3x busdriver. did not use it on night 1 as i didnt think id be shot and i didn't ratchet was town and any other action seemed like it could cause unnecessary chaos. night 2 i bussed ultra with cp.

hence why i questioned if you shot cp because that wouldn't make sense. i initially thought someone tried killing you and was bussed into cp, which is why i said there's another killing role that isnt town. And similarly why I questioned fuji on his role as I thought anyone claiming the shot would be lying to get credit. with goddessblade's claim and fuji's reaction i figured he might just be town and i was just jailed cause i sussed cp before the night phase.
Why did you said youd claim tomorrow? Wouldnt you still have a shot of bus drive left.

Bachi

Distinguished
Rb on Magic makes no sense, Kiku would have killed him in this situation, only the jailor would make sense action wise

Magic

Resplendent
Why did you said youd claim tomorrow? Wouldnt you still have a shot of bus drive left.

because i figured this still caused quite a bit of confusion on the questions i was asking and the things i was saying.

i said there's likely no bg because if someone did shoot ultra and he was protected then both would go to cp and he wouldn't have died combined with my role.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So the problem here is threefold

Number 1 - The assumption that you were Jailed, specifically, and not me or Rej, when I know I shot him and it didn't work, and both of those cases seem more likely to me

Number 2 - You had information that incriminated Fuji, which you questioned him on, but weren't about to volunteer to reveal, because you had assumed so strongly you were blocked

Number 3 - We have confirmation you survived a shot, and your claim is Bus Driver, but these two facts conveniently have nothing to do with each other

Oneiros

Surreal
Was i in hurry to lynch Rej tho? Man, rej was not lynched d1 because I refused to vote, also, I was at no point nervous in my conversations, do you have receipts for these feelings?
Why would D1 count towards this, he wasn't outed before whatever happened precisely at that EoD.

Its over Ratchet, just confess already, tell me, do you have horns or nah?

Maybe your lack of presence-afk style, or do you watch everyone from shadows? cant have both as town

You asked me if you were afk, and I said yes, was I wrong, shadow boy?

Man my chara is weak shet, I have no pressure this game, d1 town lynches on weak roles is not a big deal, I voted you because you are trying to create something that its not there, simple as that. Me being reactive? Well yeah, im top poster, Im reactive.

I think you threw a lot of nonsense at Ratchet at the beginning of the game. Dismissing it as being reactive or trying to make things happen is a cop out that I don't buy. Not like you backed out.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
dumb as bricks.

Okay with this my info makes a lot more sense

Get Rej outta here as soon as y'all are done discussing stuff, ima crash

unvote

Magic

Resplendent
So the problem here is threefold

Number 1 - The assumption that you were Jailed, specifically, and not me or Rej, when I know I shot him and it didn't work, and both of those cases seem more likely to me

Number 2 - You had information that incriminated Fuji, which you questioned him on, but weren't about to volunteer to reveal, because you had assumed so strongly you were blocked

Number 3 - We have confirmation you survived a shot, and your claim is Bus Driver, but these two facts conveniently have nothing to do with each other

1) i figure rej is a bulletproof of some sort and that's why he survived, hence not suspecting you.

2) because i figured rej is scum and about to be lynched and why out my info a phase before it can be used when i can use my role again to protect you

3) ya i have no idea about her shot.

Bachi

Distinguished
Why would D1 count towards this, he wasn't outed before whatever happened precisely at that EoD.

I think you threw a lot of nonsense at Ratchet at the beginning of the game. Dismissing it as being reactive or trying to make things happen is a cop out that I don't buy. Not like you backed out.
Well he threw a lot of nonsense at me also, dunno about your case, but you are not on the money here.

Magic

Resplendent
hm ok this makes alot of sense with ur play today tbh

i sused cp too, well, retracted my town read on him
also susing him dont mean much, u never pushed for him. just calling his name doesnt mean u arent in a team with him

i was the first one to bring any suspicion on an otherwise inactive slot that no one had sussed and others had town read.

cp also likes playing with me and would be motivated to play as mafia with me even without fakes. i literally angle shooted him into being scummy. you think i do that to a teammate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back