• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I wont co-operate with my scum reads, this is the point of mafia, you refused to co-operate d2 also, it was a better move to lynch rej then sk, so yeah, never said that this was my best game, nor was yours, so lets end it at this.
I voted to lynch Balsamic Day 2 in spite of my preferring Rej. Where did I "refuse to co-operate"? I think my game was perfectly fine to be honest - pushed Scum Day 1, pushed scum Day 2, dead Night 2. Hard to do much more when I'm playing with townies that actively work to sabotage the town goal of lynching.

And no, the point of Mafia does not stop when you instead hold the town hostage because you don't get your way. Your refusal to help the town lynch once it was clear that it was Rej or nothing were egregiously Anti-Town, it was in spite of you that the town technically achieved a lynch anyway, and was unfortunately undone by a hosting error. There is a lesson to be learnt here, we will see if it actually is.

Bachi

Distinguished
We should make no assumption in this game, apparently saying that Ratchet can be cop is trolling, funny.

Bachi

Distinguished
I voted to lynch Balsamic Day 2 in spite of my preferring Rej. Where did I "refuse to co-operate"? I think my game was perfectly fine to be honest - pushed Scum Day 1, pushed scum Day 2, dead Night 2. Hard to do much more when I'm playing with townies that actively work to sabotage the town goal of lynching.

And no, the point of Mafia does not stop when you instead hold the town hostage because you don't get your way. Your refusal to help the town lynch once it was clear that it was Rej or nothing were egregiously Anti-Town, it was in spite of you that the town technically achieved a lynch anyway, and was unfortunately undone by a hosting error. There is a lesson to be learnt here, we will see if it actually is.
I have nothing to learn here, I wanted to get my way, I got it, Rej flipped scum having his afk meta, it is what it is, you act like this flip was not 100% based on luck, go sleep Ratchet, you need some rest.
I had you as scum until your flip, next time lie less, people will town read you then.

Ratchet

I have nothing to learn here, I wanted to get my way, I got it, Rej flipped scum having his afk meta, it is what it is, you act like this flip was not 100% based on luck, go sleep Ratchet, you need some rest.
I had you as scum until your flip, next time lie less, people will town read you then.
Where did I lie? It's not luck either - I have a decent track record of reading Rej, he himself can attest to this.

I just love the ego when it's completely unearned. "I'm not wrong, you're wrong for making me be wrong" LMAO

It's okay Bachi, I don't expect much, it will take very little effort for you to have a better game next time.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What is wagon burner?

So basically town lost without any mislynch?
yeah not a single town was lynched, tho there were 3 days in which no mafia was lynched

- no lynch
- serial lynch
- indie execute

eitherway as others said the numbers favored mafia alot. wp gg

Magic

Resplendent
yeah not a single town was lynched, tho there were 3 days in which no mafia was lynched

- no lynch
- serial lynch
- indie execute

eitherway as others said the numbers favored mafia alot. wp gg
Day 1 majority was reached but the host had the total number of players wrong. It was 11 to lynch and even with the vote removal we got to 11.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I haven’t paid any attention to this game, but the reports filtering through will likely lead to some changes for what this section is designed to do
reports as in player behavior? i don't think anyone was overly toxic or anything here. was a pretty chill game actually

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Day 1 majority was reached but the host had the total number of players wrong. It was 11 to lynch and even with the vote removal we got to 11.
oh right yeah that happened too
i thought he's gna introduce a 22nd player, maybe an IC or something as a hotfix

Bachi

Distinguished
Where did I lie? It's not luck either - I have a decent track record of reading Rej, he himself can attest to this.

I just love the ego when it's completely unearned. "I'm not wrong, you're wrong for making me be wrong" LMAO

It's okay Bachi, I don't expect much, it will take very little effort for you to have a better game next time.
you are too chatty, i dont have time for this

Emil

V.I.P. Member
thanks for the game @Aurelian

seems u were going for a highly inflated scum team numbers vs alot of town kills kind of game. unfortunately only a single one of those town kills were fired on mafia

Magic

Resplendent
I wont co-operate with my scum reads especially d1, this is the point of mafia, you refused to co-operate d2 also, it was a better move to lynch rej then Balsamic, so yeah, never said that this was my best game, nor was yours, so lets end it at this.
In 95% of games lynching the sk on day 2 is the right move lol. This game shouldn't be evidence to the contrary.

Kurumi

Preeminent
i think putting egregiously unbalanced games on offer will just kill the average players interest in ever playing (here) again. There’s a balance to be struck and a standard to be met, and I doubt anyone thinks, with the greatest will in the world, that’s what transpired here

Just read the game ending post and I have to say I'm glad I haven't signed up for this round. A team of 7 mafia players with ridiculously OP abilities in a 21 player game is just too extreme. Would have been different if it was multiball with 2 x 3 mafia teams (probably option to merge if half of mafia players are dead in case it would have felt too unbalanced the other way).

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
There’s a few things that were considering - we want this to be as good a place as possible that people want to play at, and some changes for both ranked and unranked are in the pipeline to hopefully reflect that

I think reviewing unranked may not be a terrible idea, but only from the perspective that no side is grossly overpowered? Otherwise, these games are supposed to be more flexible than Ranked with stuff like example multiple scum factions, non standard indies or culting abilities.

Bachi

Distinguished
In 95% of games lynching the sk on day 2 is the right move lol. This game shouldn't be evidence to the contrary.
Yeah, well in this game it was the right move for mafia, but we didnt knew about the set up, so I guess its a fair move in most games.

Sigismund

From what I understand, a couple of very late withdraws from the game upset the ratio of members between town and scum, which becomes a damned if you do damned if you don't if the roles are already being set out and seen by some.

TBH it doesn't necessitate a review of "Unranked" especially when the unranked section is specifically meant for unbalanced and bastard games. It was an unfortunate series of circumstances that lead to the screwed ratio this time from What Ive read and seen, but this honestly isnt the most unbalanced game I've lost or played in, even on NF (albeit not WG, but I also havent played nearly as much there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back