Vote count 10 day 1 New

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra>Unvote>Lethal
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra > Lethal
Hime: Luka > Ratchet > Luka
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat)
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal>Xadlin(Rugrat) > Lethal
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil>Luka
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin (Rugrat) > Lethal
Nibel: Ultra
Magic: Xaldin (Rugrat)
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra>Unvote>Magic
Fujishiro: Rugrat

Rugrat: 5
Lethal: 4
Ultra: 3
Luka: 2
Tweet/Magic/Ratchet: 1

10 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor

vote Luka

Still haven't seen a reason not to do this and it would give us a lot more to work with than lethal (meh) or rugrat (who doesn't really feel teamed and I'd like to give more time to play)

Vote lynch Lethal

@Lethal claim

Vote Ultra

feel-the-power-of-the-dark-side-darth-vader.gif

I thought it was Majority too actually. In that case

Vote: Ultra

Vote Ratchet

So in other words you don't have any reason for specifically just mentioning me. Because there is no way you can characterise my posts since that point as having a clear cut solve. Ultra is pushing it and the best you have is "I'm not particularly content"

Claim.

Vote: tweet

Vote lynch Dofla

Ekko is the main player that jumped out at me from my first skim this morning. He was in the cluster that voted to quick lynch me, immediately after I repped in with like 24h of day to go; but also immediately unvoted after my claim.

What this means is that on one hand; he’s happy to quickly and blindly lynch me before I’ve had time to catch up, but on the other hand; a duellist claim which is NAI is enough for him to unvote me immediately.

CP is usually tepid as scum. However, he seems more confident and eager to solve this game, he made a fairly confident read on myself - for example. He’s town for me.

As for the other TIER JUANS

Ratchet I think is fine for now, he made the best reasoning of the bunch for his unvote on me and has 329 posts (the post leader). He’s not leading the pack in posts if he’s scum for the 900th time.

Ultra I am a bit iffy on. He was complaining it was weird I didn’t use my duellist shot early doors, then when I gave him the reason why; he said I should have given it sooner, despite the fact I repped in at 11PM. I responded to him with why I didn’t AND the post at the time citing why I wouldn’t be active, but he’s not responded to this; however he’s still pushing me and I’ve honestly no idea why.

Watson was mentioned, though I think her mentions on my slot were a bit opportunistic. She did the same thing of randomly joining the mob to pile on a widely scum read player in the game you and Odo were at each other’s throats. (it was the game you wanted me to give you credit for SELFLESSLY DEFERRING to Odo and lynching me, despite you thinking I was town).

@hime you wanted my thoughts too

Vote Ultra

Vote lynch Rugrat

Self preserving
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra > Lethal > Ultra > Tweet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat) > Luka
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat > Lethal > Ratchet > Dofla > Rugrat
Rugrat: Tweet > Ultra

Ultra/Rugrat: 4
Lethal/Luka: 3
Ratchet/Magic/Tweet: 1

Hammer enabled at 10.

@Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra > Lethal > Ultra > Tweet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat) > Luka
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat > Lethal > Ratchet > Dofla > Rugrat
Rugrat: Tweet > Ultra

Ultra/Rugrat: 4
Lethal/Luka: 3
Ratchet/Magic/Tweet: 1

Hammer enabled at 10.

@Lord Melkor

As a reminder the lynch is plurality if no hammer.

A bit less than 2 hours left, Countdown on page 1.

Magic

Resplendent
Ekko is the main player that jumped out at me from my first skim this morning. He was in the cluster that voted to quick lynch me, immediately after I repped in with like 24h of day to go; but also immediately unvoted after my claim.

What this means is that on one hand; he’s happy to quickly and blindly lynch me before I’ve had time to catch up, but on the other hand; a duellist claim which is NAI is enough for him to unvote me immediately.

CP is usually tepid as scum. However, he seems more confident and eager to solve this game, he made a fairly confident read on myself - for example. He’s town for me.

As for the other TIER JUANS

Ratchet I think is fine for now, he made the best reasoning of the bunch for his unvote on me and has 329 posts (the post leader). He’s not leading the pack in posts if he’s scum for the 900th time.

Ultra I am a bit iffy on. He was complaining it was weird I didn’t use my duellist shot early doors, then when I gave him the reason why; he said I should have given it sooner, despite the fact I repped in at 11PM. I responded to him with why I didn’t AND the post at the time citing why I wouldn’t be active, but he’s not responded to this; however he’s still pushing me and I’ve honestly no idea why.

Watson was mentioned, though I think her mentions on my slot were a bit opportunistic. She did the same thing of randomly joining the mob to pile on a widely scum read player in the game you and Odo were at each other’s throats. (it was the game you wanted me to give you credit for SELFLESSLY DEFERRING to Odo and lynching me, despite you thinking I was town).

@hime you wanted my thoughts too

Vote Ultra
Ratchet would absolutely lead the game as scum with activity. He did so when he randed scum 3 straight times here. So that's a poor reason to town read him.

Why did you like his reasoning best and wouldn't you expect scum Ratchet to have good fake progressions?

Rugrat

Caldust
I hope you don't take the above quote to mean I was town reading you lmao
I didnt.

Your issue with Watson was that she was drawing suspicion on me without giving me chance to get involved, however you voted me yourself an hour later.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I didnt.

Your issue with Watson was that she was drawing suspicion on me without giving me chance to get involved, however you voted me yourself an hour later.

Yeah so

You subbed in for a slot widely scum read, you're pretending not to acknowledge this and presenting behavior in a vacuum

Magic

Resplendent
MORE VOTES ON ULTRA

This seems out of character for you ngl.

You're generally against lynching stronger players earlier on and more on board with clearing out poe of inactives. Despite your skim you wouldn't be caught up so trying to pile on him is meh.

Rugrat

Caldust
Ratchet would absolutely lead the game as scum with activity. He did so when he randed scum 3 straight times here. So that's a poor reason to town read him.

Why did you like his reasoning best and wouldn't you expect scum Ratchet to have good fake progressions?
Wrongo boyo

1. He had less than half the posts of Flower in Members Mafia and was suspected and then lynched in Xmas Mafia for not being very invigorating. Those are the last couple of times I’ve seen him as scum - so I wouldn’t agree on that one.

2. Having the total highest posts early doors and such driving activity is very different to having the highest total of posts at the end of the game, too. On here, the more active players often get killed early doors which means scum’s post tally has more phases to accumulate.

Rugrat

Caldust

You're generally against lynching stronger players earlier on and more on board with clearing out poe of inactives. Despite your skim you wouldn't be caught up so trying to pile on him is meh.
No I’m not lol

Rugrat

Caldust

Point 1 here gives my thoughts on going for the better player in a dichotomy of two players you suspect.

Secondly, Ultra was Ratchet’s primary scum read and I’m reading Ratchet town too; so also made sense for that.

Back