Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
or wait ugh fuck
imma put pressure on nibel first and hopefully get a claim and then possibly lynch lethal (depending on how the phase goes)

Vote lynch Nibel

Lethal

Exceptional
actually u know what, screw it

Vote lynch Lethal

magic claimed to be extremely good at reading lethal and he wanted him lynched
i will honor his legacy
False, he read me town then voted me out of necessity due to wanting a flip.

Yeah you can be scum. Can’t back up 2 good games in a row

Rugrat

Caldust
Why are you guys lynching LHFs.

Because you were the consensus lynch at the time.

Why town read on Fuji?
when I asked him why he jumped on my (rather opportunistic wagon), his response was just that I was the consensus lynch (as above). I’d have expected him to conjure up something “better” if he was scum.

I also thought he had fair reasoning for the low hanging fruit comment, scum tend to be flat track bullies (janitoring Magic N1 being the very obvious example); so him eschewing this seemed town like again to me.

Rugrat

Caldust
Nah we're going to lynch you if you don't use it today, you're firmly in PoE.

Don't gotta use it right now, but it's expected after everyone's checked in
Using kill roles early is not a good idea, and never has been. It’s reckless, naive and why I always consider vigs a benefit for mafia.

You say I’m “firmly in PoE”; but it’s Day 2 with no scum caught and there’s been no mech clears or obvious town roles claimed; everyone should be in PoE to some extent. Your most recent comment is that I could “go either way”, but that should apply to nearly every player in the game.

There’s also a contingent of players who are suggesting I use my duel pronto and then they will decide after whether they lynch me, without suggesting any actual targets - which reeks of potential hindsight heroism to mislynch me for.

Also since your vote counts as two, then from the non-towns in my town read list which player would you most like me to duel?

Rugrat

Caldust
Lethal tends to just get lynched based on his responses to wagons.

This entire thing screams shit by both of you. Like why push this end of Day when he's most likely going to get lynched off of it due to time?

Supporting ultra on a wagon on a player he can't read is also just ???

I don't need context to know you of all people shouldn't feel like you should be pushing lethal off of nothing.

Like how are these the best directions.

actually u know what, screw it

Vote lynch Lethal

magic claimed to be extremely good at reading lethal and he wanted him lynched
i will honor his legacy
This isn’t correct at all

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Using kill roles early is not a good idea, and never has been. It’s reckless, naive and why I always consider vigs a benefit for mafia.

You say I’m “firmly in PoE”; but it’s Day 2 with no scum caught and there’s been no mech clears or obvious town roles claimed; everyone should be in PoE to some extent. Your most recent comment is that I could “go either way”, but that should apply to nearly every player in the game.

There’s also a contingent of players who are suggesting I use my duel pronto and then they will decide after whether they lynch me, without suggesting any actual targets - which reeks of potential hindsight heroism to mislynch me for.

Also since your vote counts as two, then from the non-towns in my town read list which player would you most like me to duel?

Skip the formality of having to form a wagon on you please, you're on everyone's suspect list and we need flips

What do you think of dueling Dofla?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
For the first part, I had no issues with the people who pushed Luka, because I associate that type of aggressiveness with a towny approach more often than not. And cba to defend my town reads on page 20, rn I think that doffla is looking bad from that Magic flip alone. Reads can change, and it wasnt even a powerful read to begin with

Why should I mention the double voter, I found Ratchets push on you almost as weird as your push on him after his claim, but i would have given Ratchet his duel tho

Im partnered with Doffla if he is town, yeah.
Not sure if trustworthy

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
or wait ugh fuck
imma put pressure on nibel first and hopefully get a claim and then possibly lynch lethal (depending on how the phase goes)

Vote lynch Nibel
What does boobies mean about you talking in circles about my dupe

Rugrat

Caldust
or wait ugh fuck

Vote lynch Nibel
I don’t really like this post, why make it clear that you’re only voting for a claim and will then move to a target? Isn’t the whole point of voting someone because they’re under the implicit pressure of pressure of being lynched

Lethal

Exceptional
Vote hime

I heavily dislike her falsely representing me. Opportunistic garbage.

Scenes if it's Nibel/hime and bachi

Back