• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i think dofla is most likely town for agreeing to give me a refill without even knowing if im vanilla or not
i dont think he would do that as scum bc whats the point of just offering to refill players without knowing if they r a pr
plus his play last phase points pretty towny for going after ratchet
Err none of this information is newer than the hedgy read you gave on him before? Also the first bit doesn't make any sense to me

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Err none of this information is newer than the hedgy read you gave on him before? Also the first bit doesn't make any sense to me
I had him as town by the end of day 1
I was kinda sus of him bc of his claim this phase but I no longer have reason to sus him for it so I am pretty sure he is town

Furthermore last phase i had suspicion that if he were to be scum, he was receiving coaching of some kind to be playing so carefree yet nothing this phase makes me think he's being coached in any way

Rugrat

Caldust
Why for all of them
- Hime started the case with a completely fabricated case on Lethal (I think he’s town)

- Tweet was suggesting that we could my duel as a measure of a way we could judge my alignment - which is fair enough. But my issue is that I was supposedly his number 1 scum read, so he was always lynching me either way.

- Ratchet (who I’m 99% sure is town) said his legacy was ensuring that Ultra was lynched. Ultra was also my main suspect yesterday, but I’m happier with his content today.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I had him as town by the end of day 1
I was kinda sus of him bc of his claim this phase but I no longer have reason to sus him for it so I am pretty sure he is town

Furthermore last phase i had suspicion that if he were to be scum, he was receiving coaching of some kind to be playing so carefree yet nothing this phase makes me think he's being coached in any way
Can you pull the receipts on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back