Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
He literally framed himself, idk what you want me to say, do you expect me to as town catch him lying and give him a pass?
No i expect you to take his claim at face value, and not auto assume that he lied, you fabricated that argument to frame him further

Ultra

THE BEAR
You were sure that he lied cuz u tried your best to make him look like a clown

See but if I'm mafia why do I even assert he is lying about his role

I just say it's NAI or something, there's no need for me to think this deep about it.

Clearly I was right about that aspect of his play, now it's being dismissed as whatever

Do you see how you're holding an impossible standard for me here

Bachi

Distinguished
He would have been lynched most likely without your activity but well, you tried your best to one up the role spec and say yo this dude is lying for ???

Ultra

THE BEAR
He would have been lynched most likely without your activity but well, you tried your best to one up the role spec and say yo this dude is lying for ???

Straight up question here - how do you not see how this is an impossible standard.

I catch him in a lie and I'm supposed to whistle and look the other way?

Bachi

Distinguished
See but if I'm mafia why do I even assert he is lying about his role

I just say it's NAI or something, there's no need for me to think this deep about it.

Clearly I was right about that aspect of his play, now it's being dismissed as whatever

Do you see how you're holding an impossible standard for me here
Well if you are mafia here, your role is to make the dude look as bad as possible, and you accusing someone of lying is not a good look y know, i mean thats the point, lets create something to frame him
he lied about his role, but we didnt know, you just assumed this cuz, you idk, i guess it was funny for you to assume this

Bachi

Distinguished
Straight up question here - how do you not see how this is an impossible standard.

I catch him in a lie and I'm supposed to whistle and look the other way?
But thats he point, the thread didnt knew that he was lying, you didnt catch him in a lie, you fabricated a lie about his claim, and then it was revealed with his flip that there was more to it

Bachi

Distinguished
But thats he point, the thread didnt knew that he was lying, you didnt catch him in a lie, you fabricated a lie about his claim, and then it was revealed with his flip that there was more to it
and now you are ussing this as a point for you, whats the point? that you somehow telepathically knew that he was lying? I give you points for this, but it was a frame when we didnt knew his flip

Bachi

Distinguished
In fact you can be accused of TMI but im not that petty, i would say that you are a psychic tho, at least i dont think that you role coped doffla lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

You literally can't answer this without making an assumption I'm scum

You are assuming I am not capable of catching him lying, when he lied, as town because ???

And that making this observation is somehow condemning for me, and in no universe could this be a mistake because Dofla's shit at this game and decided to leave out information when he has no reason to do so

Ultra

THE BEAR
and now you are ussing this as a point for you, whats the point? that you somehow telepathically knew that he was lying? I give you points for this, but it was a frame when we didnt knew his flip

My point is that you're saying I'm scum for calling him out on a veritable lie, which is completely fucking asinine, and brainless, because I look into things as town and I always do, and you're basically saying as town I just wouldn't have caught that and it's somehow indicative of me being scum

Bachi

Distinguished
You literally can't answer this without making an assumption I'm scum

You are assuming I am not capable of catching him lying, when he lied, as town because ???

And that making this observation is somehow condemning for me, and in no universe could this be a mistake because Dofla's shit at this game and decided to leave out information when he has no reason to do so
And how im supposed to know that he was lying, i gave you no points for your setup spec, I voted him because of that Magic flip, because Magic had a sus on him.
You were trying to say that you knew 100% that doffla lied, i had no way to know this, i took his claim at face value and it was whatever, i dont believe a second that you lynched him just cuz of setup spec and because you somehow knew that he was lying, you assumed that he lied as scum tho, at no point you assumed, yo this dude is lying as town, even tho you are trying to say that lying is NAI for Doffla.

Ultra

THE BEAR
It's also a complete double standard, you were giving me shit earlier for "rolespec", but my logic was solid, now I'm getting shit because this jack off decided to throw the game.

You scum read me for thinking I was incorrect earlier, now you're scum reading me for being proven correct

On top of this Rugrat is the most blatantly obvious scum ever, completely low effort and not even trying to hide it.

Joke game, better hope vig/SK shoots correctly or this is a wash

Bachi

Distinguished
My point is that you're saying I'm scum for calling him out on a veritable lie, which is completely fucking asinine, and brainless, because I look into things as town and I always do, and you're basically saying as town I just wouldn't have caught that and it's somehow indicative of me being scum
See above, you never assumed that he can lie as town also
Im not calling you scum for this tho, but your obsession with me and you linking me with doffla last phase and double down ing on it is just ??? you are comming at me with intention to kill based on weird links, i need to call this cap, or im getting lynched just how doffla was lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back