Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
And how im supposed to know that he was lying, i gave you no points for your setup spec, I voted him because of that Magic flip, because Magic had a sus on him.
You were trying to say that you knew 100% that doffla lied, i had no way to know this, i took his claim at face value and it was whatever, i dont believe a second that you lynched him just cuz of setup spec and because you somehow knew that he was lying, you assumed that he lied as scum tho, at no point you assumed, yo this dude is lying as town, even tho you are trying to say that lying is NAI for Doffla.

Can you just look at the shit you're saying and realize you are not arguing in good faith at all

My point here is that you are trying to say I'm scum for doing one thing, but for doing the opposite thing I'm also scum. You're not even trying to attempt at understanding my motives here, you're just working backwards from your conclusion

He lied. I caught him lying. Assume I'm town, what do you expect me to do? Don't say "but you're scum!", just answer the question

Bachi

Distinguished
It's also a complete double standard, you were giving me shit earlier for "rolespec", but my logic was solid, now I'm getting shit because this jack off decided to throw the game.

You scum read me for thinking I was incorrect earlier, now you're scum reading me for being proven correct

On top of this Rugrat is the most blatantly obvious scum ever, completely low effort and not even trying to hide it.

Joke game, better hope vig/SK shoots correctly or this is a wash
Your logic was not solid, it seems like this now, but at that point you just assumed in bad faith that he was lying
I scum read you cuz you are linking me with doffla and hime right at the start of d2, and you are taking the same road now, hoping that me or hime wont fight back, but i got some time free and i wont let you lynch me, or at least i will try

Ultra

THE BEAR
Your logic was not solid, it seems like this now, but at that point you just assumed in bad faith that he was lying
I scum read you cuz you are linking me with doffla and hime right at the start of d2, and you are taking the same road now, hoping that me or hime wont fight back, but i got some time free and i wont let you lynch me, or at least i will try

So by your own admission you're motivated here because I think you're scum lol

Bachi if you're town you can't just do this. You gotta use your head, otherwise I can't be faulted for thinking like this because you're not leaving me with an option.

I am not married to the conclusion, but I gotta figure out who is being opportunistic here vs who's just scum

Bachi

Distinguished
So by your own admission you're motivated here because I think you're scum lol

Bachi if you're town you can't just do this. You gotta use your head, otherwise I can't be faulted for thinking like this because you're not leaving me with an option.

I am not married to the conclusion, but I gotta figure out who is being opportunistic here vs who's just scum
Well im not being opportunistic, im just saying that your link you are trying to make is wrong, and it was wrong starting with Dofflas flip

Bachi

Distinguished
When did I say this?

You literally can't answer this without making an assumption I'm scum

You are assuming I am not capable of catching him lying, when he lied, as town because ???

And that making this observation is somehow condemning for me, and in no universe could this be a mistake because Dofla's shit at this game and decided to leave out information when he has no reason to do so
Didnt u say that you are capable of catching him lying as town, well you were right, but you framed him as scum

Ultra

THE BEAR
Well im not being opportunistic, im just saying that your link you are trying to make is wrong, and it was wrong starting with Dofflas flip

But that's a separate discussion

You're saying I can never be town for something that you're not thinking or trying to think about.

As town I am literally trying to catch people in lies, that is my function. You have functionally said that I am never town because I caught him in one. Does that make sense?

Bachi

Distinguished
But that's a separate discussion

You're saying I can never be town for something that you're not thinking or trying to think about.

As town I am literally trying to catch people in lies, that is my function. You have functionally said that I am never town because I caught him in one. Does that make sense?
No, im saying that you are scum for following a script you drew at the start of d2, this plan is simple enough, you just have to get rid of 3 people/ me/ doffla/ hime

Bachi

Distinguished
That's not what I meant at all, I'm saying expecting me to catch him in a lie and not think he's scum is an impossible ask
He was genuine tho, he presented his claim as a 1 shot refill, whats the point of bringing this up when this look bad on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back