Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
No, im saying that you are scum for following a script you drew at the start of d2, this plan is simple enough, you just have to get rid of 3 people/ me/ doffla/ hime
Like think about it, with 13 people alive, maybe 11 next night, u probably need only 1 mislynch if the team is of 5 lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
You really think it's more likely I automatically speculate on how many shots dofla has rather than just say "Refiller is NAI" or something?

Do you not suspect anyone who had Dofla as town without following any of the discussion whatsoever per chance?

Bachi

Distinguished
You really think it's more likely I automatically speculate on how many shots dofla has rather than just say "Refiller is NAI" or something?

Do you not suspect anyone who had Dofla as town without following any of the discussion whatsoever per chance?
My guy we are talking about total nonsense cuz you are dragging me into this, just surrender your triumph nothing good happened this day phase

Bachi

Distinguished
I could refute this but how about this - don't sell this argument to me, convince the class. The problems should become readily apparent here.
I cant make a better case, this is the link, the class should read on their own, i try to present what i see, tho

Ultra

THE BEAR
I cant make a better case, this is the link, the class should read on their own, i try to present what i see, tho

My final piece of advice here - regardless of how you're reading me, you shouldn't assume scum are just the people pushing wagons and such. You need to start paying attention to the people in the back who effortlessly concluded Dofla was town without any real investment.

Scum just have TMI and they play accordingly in a way that's surprisingly not that complicated or deep 90% of the time.

Bachi

Distinguished
My final piece of advice here - regardless of how you're reading me, you shouldn't assume scum are just the people pushing wagons and such. You need to start paying attention to the people in the back who effortlessly concluded Dofla was town without any real investment.

Scum just have TMI and they play accordingly in a way that's surprisingly not that complicated or deep 90% of the time.
We will continue this discussion later, I need to re read some things, i am not aware of the people who concluded that doffla must be town, so..., this take is like a double-edged sword. Normally, after that n1 flips, the entire class should have a slight sus collectively on doffla, but....some people are not to active and are not reading, this is where the tricky part come in you need to use afk meta! Its a good advise and im aware of it, but yeah.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
So lemme get this straight, Boobs thinks lolDupla is scum still and someone out there thinks he's town and boobs thinks they're scum as well

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ugh actually i gotta reassess this whole shit agn
gonna look scummy as fuck to keep flip flopping here but ultra might just be town -.-
this is such a pain -.-

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
the progression where ultra thought dofla lied abt his claim looks pretty natural

Anyone need a shot refilled?
Only works if you're more than a 1-shot btw
full claim
Was gonna try and find the cop to refill but that ship has sailed so
Character name?
He's not an afterthought, Dofla needs to claim. They're most likely linked
I can prove mine when someone needs a refill, they'll get it at the end of the day
Nope, full claim. Scum can have refills.
I've already said it's a day refill and its limitation? Not sure what else you're looking for here buddy.
You've been playing this game long enough to know what "full claim" means, let's go.
It's a day refill, one shot, only works on those with more than 1-shots.

This is info I already gave and is all I got in my PM, I'm legit stumped why you think there's more to it.
Actually, you never stated that this was your totality of your claim, so your confusion here doesn't really make sense.

Because from everyone else's perspective, you could just have an additional ability, but you didn't make that abundantly clear

Minor detail but usually when it takes this much squeezing here to get to a mental answer it suggests you're scum, because it's more likely you had to deal with indecision in finalizing this claim.

As opposed to being town, taking two seconds to check your role pm and say "Yup, here's my claim, that's it".

Your behavior strongly suggests you wanted to be discrete, but since you are one shot this makes no sense from Town.

You are scum.

bachi saying ultra saying doflas role had more was to purposefully make dofla look bad doesnt really make sense if u look at the quotes in a row

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
in a world where i assume ultra is town:

TOWN
hime, ultra

TOWN LEAN
orca, tweet, luka, gad, olu

SLIGHT TOWN
tempest

NULL/UNSURE