• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
What was the thinking behind not claiming when you buuilt an early wagon, knowing that the role you have isn't all that bad being outed?
I didn't want to ruin half of my enjoyment of the game by claiming 24h into one day, feels like my hand was forced and it feels really bad for me. The only reason I claimed is because you asked me and I don't want to let you down.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Like, I claimed. Now people on the wagon will go "You wouldve claimed earlier if you're town!" Despite us having precident for that no being the case (Jailkeep game, I think my first game on here I refused to claim? Last game is another example). The only proper case I have on me is for me being a hostile indie which I can see the angle from and I guess early parts of Ultra's case in which I misinterpreted his stance which is more reasonable than his actual one.
Or they will move on to another wagon but still remind you that you were a bit defensive earlier.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Or they will move on to another wagon but still remind you that you were a bit defensive earlier.
Defensive is NAI in every metric and I'm not really being as defensive as I could be so anybody taking this angle doesn't know how to make reads, also I think that they won't move onto another wagon and instead use my reluctance to claim as a case against me.

Ratchet

I didn't want to ruin half of my enjoyment of the game by claiming 24h into one day, feels like my hand was forced and it feels really bad for me. The only reason I claimed is because you asked me and I don't want to let you down.
Hmm. At the risk of potentially being insensitive, and if this is genuine I'll preface this by saying you owe me no such considerations, this feels a bit closer to appealing towards me, that I associate with you as scum. As for the rest, I mean I guess, but you had to know how this would end up - being a wagon and then not claiming seldom ends well.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm vanilla town
Now like, what will that do for my wagon lol? I don't think it does anything except let me be less spiteful

Now to reveal my hidden considerations here - I think if you gave any sort of roleclaim that seemed halfway convincing I would think there's a chance your town, because your obstinance in this position as scum requires a certain amount of gusto I don't think you possess

Seeing as you just dragged your feet over a vanilla claim, however, this is all feels massively performative from you

Luka

Polarized Noob
Hmm. At the risk of potentially being insensitive, and if this is genuine I'll preface this by saying you owe me no such considerations, this feels a bit closer to appealing towards me, that I associate with you as scum. As for the rest, I mean I guess, but you had to know how this would end up - being a wagon and then not claiming seldom ends well.
Shrug, I knew how this would turn out but I don't think that it would have turned out any different had I claimed. I agree this looks like blatent appealing to you so I would like you to treat this as game related but if you think I'm scum for it fair game, I might too. It is a fact though that you're one of the only players this game giving me the benefit of the doubt so I didn't want to let you down by refusing to claim this game, and I generally consider you a good / fun player.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Now to reveal my hidden considerations here - I think if you gave any sort of roleclaim that seemed halfway convincing I would think there's a chance your town, because your obstinance in this position as scum requires a certain amount of gusto I don't think you possess

Seeing as you just dragged your feet over a vanilla claim, however, this is all feels massively performative from you
For the bolded, I figured this would be the case as soon as I initially refused to claim. I do think that not even 24h have passed and I do genuinly think that, most specifically my recent posts kind of scream purity but shrug, I think I've kinda given up. It's also why I didn't initially claim, a VT claim kind of does nothing for the thread and I know for a fact that claiming it will do nothing for me.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Shrug, I knew how this would turn out but I don't think that it would have turned out any different had I claimed. I agree this looks like blatent appealing to you so I would like you to treat this as game related but if you think I'm scum for it fair game, I might too. It is a fact though that you're one of the only players this game giving me the benefit of the doubt so I didn't want to let you down by refusing to claim this game, and I generally consider you a good / fun player.
Not game related*

The Orca

Antihero
I'm town and i dont knwo how to read. I'm not a reader adn you wont get any real good reads from me.
I ratehr throw around my abilities an let it do my talking.
like i said before, ratchet and you seem town and luka seems to lean town.

people that have posted less then me are flower, pinkman and around me is tweet.

thats cold, just like my cold dead body.
lets work together
Interesting

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ratchet
Orca
Ekko
Ultra

Tempest
Nibel

Xadlin(Maybe?)
Dolfia
OLU
Hans Tweeterberg

A few people just haven't posted, presumably incentivized by long cycles but I guess this is roughly where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back