Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote Xadlin

gonna do this. okay FOR REAL FOR REAL this time gotta get some work done lmao holy shit what is wrong with me

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Yup

I don't have to have stronger town reads than you to call the reasons for your reads a reach
I know that they're reached Tweet - kind of a byproduct of needing to work with what you have. Unless your solution is to just never read these slots, I'm not really hearing any better alternatives. So then, what actually makes that scummy on my part, to you?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
you think town tweet wants to be wagoned over the person he's voting to lynch? wut?
that was for luka
my read on tweet is not very developed yet

btw i wouldnt underestimate luka either, but he's had enough pressure on him and yall didnt get him to crack. cud move elsewhere for now

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You've lost me.

You said you thought he was playing like this intentionally. I'm asking you how that makes sense, both from the perspective of Tweet's personality and in what he has actually done here. You think Tweet, as Town, wilfully picks the path of most effort?
can u rephrase that question at the end? is there anything wrong with town taking most effort?

tl;dr i think tweet doesnt care if he gets sused. its something not very mafia esque of him to do. hes too overextended

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It seems that you improved your read on Luka, you scum read Luka a bit, not as strongly as Ultra but well, at no point you town read the guy(until your last 2 posts about him), I got the impression that he was Indie/scum in your books, and the indie angle was just weird, so how do you evolve this read, was it the vanilla claim?
just by reading his posts from then to now

Vote count 3 day 1 New

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Town:
The Orca
Polar Bear
Emil
Ratchet
One Last Username
Tempest
Bachi

Indie:
Luka

Assuming the above is correct, this means the following should have about 4 scum and maybe 1 Indie:

Nibel
Tweet
Magic
Lethal
Ultra
hime
Xadlin
Psychic
Jesse
Dofla

Of these, I think Magic can fit Indie the best.

Vote: Tweet

@Hans Tweetenberg What have you got for us?

There is definitely scum incentive for you to refuse claiming, it gives you more time to think of a fake. Plus there's always a chance people just look at the clock, refuse to blind lynch you less than 24 hours in, move elsewhere and forget all about you.

I for one don't think I'm willing to entertain this nonsense refusal to claim

vote lynch Luka

If there’s a lie detect then this would be a satisfactory post to investigate. I’ll take you to your word, for now as I did place you squarely in an indie with unconfirmed motivations slot

Unvote

Unvote

Gonna do this anyway though

Vote Lynch Hans Tweeterberg
Main part of this case is the fact that he's saying he didn't know that scum had flavor safe claims, he's been playing long enough on here to the point where that reads blatently fake. I also disagree with his approach to reads so far

Vote lynch Tweet

Can throw my hat down here too actually, take a detour from Luka for a bit. I think his reasons for scum reading Ratchet felt very phoned in and he was largely following a carved out path with the Luka/Ratchet thing

To the point where based on my expectations for his play I can quite easily see a "distance with mate while pushing the townie" esque play here in grouping them

unvote
vote Tweet

Vote Tweet

He has been silent and mostly mosted fluff.

Hey im not one to talk but im gonna be more active when im not sleeping.

Unless im playing a game or making dinner.

unvote

just wanna slow this down tbdean still think we should get a claim at least

vote Xadlin

gonna do this. okay FOR REAL FOR REAL this time gotta get some work done lmao holy shit what is wrong with me
Orca: No lynch
Dofla: Orca > Luka
Polar: Emil
Luka: OLU > Tweet
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet
Hime: Luka
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet
OLU: Luka >
Tweet: Luka
Xadlin: Tweet

Tweet: 5
Luka: 3
Emil/No Lynch/Xadlin: 1

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
can u rephrase that question at the end? is there anything wrong with town taking most effort?

tl;dr i think tweet doesnt care if he gets sused. its something not very mafia esque of him to do. hes too overextended
Hmm, fair observation.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Scum is probably largly in LHF again, Magic is kinda wolfy to the point where I think it loops around towards being towny; <- parroting most of the thoughts I've seen in thread about him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if ur not here, pls play/solve more to get sorted out

town
ratchet
ultra
temptest
orca
bachi
OLU
hime
dofla

indie
luka

mafia
xadlin

im not very confident on ultra being town this game as last one. i think hes more likely than not town and i dont want null reads

i think dofla is town even if luka is non mafia. i understand dofla will look bad there for just following a wagon onto a non mafia, but he isnt this steadfast in his posts as scum

i think lethal can be town for the relaxed entry as ratchet stated, just need him to play more before cementing it. the unsorted pile remains polar, psychic, nibel, magic, and jesse (who can probably be scum due to xadlin's mentions of him)

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Why did you give up on your push so easily?
Want to let Tweet play for a bit and frankly I have no doubt I won't get my lynch anyway so I'm playing to solve the game rather than get lynches. I haven't retracted any position on Tweet, I've simply moved my vote to who I think the worst voter on Tweet's wagon was, and see what that turns up.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Want to let Tweet play for a bit and frankly I have no doubt I won't get my lynch anyway so I'm playing to solve the game rather than get lynches. I haven't retracted any position on Tweet, I've simply moved my vote to who I think the worst voter on Tweet's wagon was, and see what that turns up.

caseoh-mad.gif

Don't pull this on me, This was your lynch!

Back