• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
orca doesnt have to be on defensive for u to be standing up for him, usually he just posts a gif of a guy taking a shit as a response to what tweet is saying here and u'd town read him for it. i think ur explaining the town read WAY too much for normal

and actually i sort of forgot why i had orca townie tbh, must be some early game interactions, altho what tweet is saying is somewhat sus for orca
Emil heading foe the Golden Sombrero @Polar Bear lmao

The Orca

Antihero
game might be too easy to be true

scum in here basically - nibel, tweet, xadlin, jesse, psychic, magic, lethal, polar

i expect a team of 4 mafia in an 18'er

luka wud be my go to for indie

you pocketing orca or what? since when do u stand up for him like this? yall usually just agree with each other telepathically
3rd K looking this time @Polar Bear he just copied my reads and changed a name. Pocket much Emil lmao

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think underlining almost all of Ekko's posts so far is a lack of investment in the subject at hand, which is usually a scum tell for him. Nothing he's said has been overtly scummy (the tweet thing was a bit weird), but mainly I'm getting the impression he's interjecting for the sake of jabbering.

Ratchet

Did you roll scum
Points for this because I was just thinking who I felt I could be tiwnreading in error and Ekko came to mind. Think I've been a bit too favourable to him so far.

Do you have an answer to the question you asked Craig about me?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
So did you get a read on ratchet?
Think I'm leaning scum for not even bothering to get tweets claim after getting so much support but there's a gay and cringe side of this too I have to address
Want to let Tweet play for a bit and frankly I have no doubt I won't get my lynch anyway so I'm playing to solve the game rather than get lynches. I haven't retracted any position on Tweet, I've simply moved my vote to who I think the worst voter on Tweet's wagon was, and see what that turns up.
I don't really buy this? Why do you think you won't get your lynch? You got plenty of votes in a short amount of time. Last game you complained that your early reads weren't listened to while you were alive. You're getting what you want this time and you choose to switch off and follow me instead? So if we lynch xadlin are you gonna use that as evidence for me getting my way over you? :giogio
@Tempest

What do you make of Ratchet playing chicken here
Smells, but there's also an angle here of him trying to fulfill what he said about never getting his way (LOL) in the dead qt last game which I laughed out of court so could be NAI pettiness/crings

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
That's fine, had you said no, I probably would have scum read you less

Now I have no explanation for why your posts are so wack
maybe u r scum so the synergy is missing

i think u shud scum read me more if i said no because then i can easily be scum and uninformed of my teammates identities

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think underlining almost all of Ekko's posts so far is a lack of investment in the subject at hand, which is usually a scum tell for him. Nothing he's said has been overtly scummy (the tweet thing was a bit weird), but mainly I'm getting the impression he's interjecting for the sake of jabbering.
Also stuck out to me that he's town reading you, me, magic and ratchet. I don't understand what he was talking about wrt tweet at all either

Ratchet

I don't really buy this? Why do you think you won't get your lynch?
I never get my lynch hence why I'm naturally assuming I won't here. I went over this with you in the dead chat yesterday, as usual you were completely dishonest there. Like you laugh but you couldn't actually give a single example of me getting my choice of lynch as town.
So if we lynch xadlin are you gonna use that as evidence for me getting my way over you?
No, in this case I would have pulled back a bit, though it depends on how the rest of the day plays out. My concern, Craig, and I know this might be difficult for someone like you to understand, is not "did I get my way". It's "am I right". So my actions are to help me be the most right I think I can be. Ultimately whether we lynch who I land on or not is immaterial to me because as I said, I already expect it.

Magic

Resplendent
we got a claim on page 1, interesting, probably more towny than not
What if he's godfather and just wanted to claim early so any push against him is a push to lynch?
You aren't afraid to stick you neck out early and draw attention for a vote on someone who has already claimed from the jump. Tad reckless and ballsy. Townlike vote this early imo
I like this thought. I don't agree with for dofla as don't think he puts much stock into consequences.
OLU's posts aren't wolfy or anything but they feel like they have to much substance compared to last game, in which his posts had the equivalent strength of my 4 year old niece going "rawrr"
What were they? Null?
Like Bachi, OLU, Polar and Orca so far.
In what sense?
Vote: Magic
why did you like bachi?

where was this vote on me even going?
Last two games you both more or less had it out for each other from the word go and in both only one was town...
What's the relevance of that to this game?

@Ratchet you said you liked this because you think as scum he wouldn't want to draw our attention but it just looks like he wanted to push our attention to one another. Again I don't see how you got your conclusion.
I didn't like orcas early focus on setup over his typical numbers shit that he took longer to get into.
I disagree with myself(mostly cause of the dofla point).
feel like I've been able to easy pick him out as town early last couple games fwiw
What was that made it easy for you to pick him out as town and why did it differ here?
Yes, i expect more fooling around and fluffing about

weird atmosphere
idk when we fluff.

I liked you calling out dofla's vote which wasn't quoted for some reason. Why didn't you vote though?

Magic

Resplendent
Very true

By claiming vanilla at the start, if he were scum he can't use any move let alone a kill for fear of being caught.

At the same time he would risk being inadvertently caught through the same logic (redirects, busdriver, blocks, jails, etc)

So if scum its suicide for no reason. Why would someone playing to win essentially self suicide from the start....they wouldn't imo.

It's stronger than LHF imo and I have Orca as town
What if he's godfather, executioner, etc?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
What's the relevance of that to this game?

@Ratchet you said you liked this because you think as scum he wouldn't want to draw our attention but it just looks like he wanted to push our attention to one another. Again I don't see how you got your conclusion.
Already been addressed in my responses to @Ultra . Once you are caught up it will make sense (as it really should have the first time lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back