Pronouns
He/Him
6611cd39-7e46-4525-8dde-ea183cb82961-npcmeme0.png
What's the problem my love?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
thats exactly what hes setting up, r u too dumb to see that? :thisguy:
You don't believe this. I am giving myself 0 wiggle room, even if a handful of people don't want to lynch me, there is no chance the majority of you aren't out for my blood upon an Ultra town flip.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
And you're already trying to get ahead of this because you think I'll get lynched today, and you want to be able to characterise my play as "throwing" after I'm dead to defend yourself. You know very well this isn't how I would play as scum but you don't want to concede that because you know it's too late. Ergo, your posts are geared towards surviving, not solving.

What do you expect me to do here, as town, exactly besides laugh in your face and assume you're scum?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
the plan is very clearly to get rid of ultra this phase and then tempest at night
the majority of the remaining roster wont lynch their god ratchet and me or anyone else who susses him wont be able to push his lynch

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
What do you expect me to do here, as town, exactly besides laugh in your face and assume you're scum?
You've already been assuming everything I do is scum motivated lol, it's part of the issue with your read. I would expect you to be all the more emboldened though, from your perspective "throwing" shouldn't be coming into it, I would just be desperate scum. You made sure to include the "throwing" to apply to both alignments, but you can't tell me how it's throwing as town.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
the plan is very clearly to get rid of ultra this phase and then tempest at night
the majority of the remaining roster wont lynch their god ratchet and me or anyone else who susses him wont be able to push his lynch
And you think I'm just going to win playing like that day 1? You are concern trolling. It's not feasible.

Vote count 5 day 1 New

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Orca: No lynch
Dofla: Orca > Luka
Polar: Emil
Luka: OLU > Tweet
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin
Hime: Luka
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin

Emil: 4
Xadlin: 3
Luka/Tweet: 2
No Lynch/Lethal: 1

10 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor

Vote: Ultra

vote lynch ratchet

Vote lynch Ratchet

i feel good abt this direction
plus his solve seems so bad, i feel like ultra and cp have been beyond towny
also since i think hes scum, i think one of me, tempest, or ultra will be night killed

i honestly have absolutely 0 faith in town after last game and i think if we dont get a ratchet lynch early, its going to be impossible for some of the roster to ever lynch him as the game progresses and the more reasonable players r dead (err no offense but like...)

:bjpenn

Vote lynch Ratchet

I didn't say that I would lynch you. Vote Lynch Ultra
Orca: No lynch
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil
Luka: OLU > Tweet
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra
Hime: Luka > Ratchet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin
Nibel: Ultra

Ratchet: 4
Emil/Xadlin/Tweet/Ultra: 2
Lethal/No Lynch: 1

10 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You don't believe this. I am giving myself 0 wiggle room, even if a handful of people don't want to lynch me, there is no chance the majority of you aren't out for my blood upon an Ultra town flip.
its extremely obvious that ur lynch wont happen next phase
the fact that ur saying that ur giving urself 0 wiggle room alone will fool at least 1/4th of the townies into thinking that u r so ready to/ok with getting lynched that u must be town

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You've already been assuming everything I do is scum motivated lol, it's part of the issue with your read. I would expect you to be all the more emboldened though, from your perspective "throwing" shouldn't be coming into it, I would just be desperate scum. You made sure to include the "throwing" to apply to both alignments, but you can't tell me how it's throwing as town.

Hogwash, what's even the point of me faking uncertainty if I'm scum?

How it's throwing as town is fairly self evident, no reason for you to try and risk the biscuit here over a read of me you've waffled on most of the day

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
its extremely obvious that ur lynch wont happen next phase
the fact that ur saying that ur giving urself 0 wiggle room alone will fool at least 1/4th of the townies into thinking that u r so ready to/ok with getting lynched that u must be town
Apparently only to you. If I can be lynched today, why not tomorrow? You're free to quote this tomorrow - if Ultra flips town, you should treat me as outed scum. I'll even vote myself. I will spend all of tomorrow trying to find a solve for legacy, and once done I'll hammer my lynch. I will not be moving from that, I would welcome death.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
And you think I'm just going to win playing like that day 1? You are concern trolling. It's not feasible.
as long as u get thread control, yea
i keep shitting on the players but i really think it would be that simple for a player like urself to win that way

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Apparently only to you. If I can be lynched today, why not tomorrow? You're free to quote this tomorrow - if Ultra flips town, you should treat me as outed scum. I'll even vote myself. I will spend all of tomorrow trying to find a solve for legacy, and once done I'll hammer my lynch. I will not be moving from that, I would welcome death.
bc tmrw ultra wont be there to go against u
and i doubt tempest will either

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Hogwash, what's even the point of me faking uncertainty if I'm scum?

How it's throwing as town is fairly self evident, no reason for you to try and risk the biscuit here over a read of me you've waffled on most of the day
That's not throwing, and it isn't waffling - I don't have TMI so I can't be certain, and I've done what I can to try and help me on that. What's the point of you faking uncertainty? You're not, you're wiggling.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
bc tmrw ultra wont be there to go against u
and i doubt tempest will either
And Magic? Tweet? You don't really believe I could be wrong to that extent and get a pass through the game, you've never seen it happen (Members was not an example of this, I had to consolidate my position first). Like I don't think you think almost every player in the game is useless hime. I'm aware that you can pretty much only argue this to maintain a scum read on me, but it's again displaying a critical lack of thought behind it.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
And Magic? Tweet? You don't really believe I could be wrong to that extent and get a pass through the game, you've never seen it happen (Members was not an example of this, I had to consolidate my position first). Like I don't think you think almost every player in the game is useless hime. I'm aware that you can pretty much only argue this to maintain a scum read on me, but it's again displaying a critical lack of thought behind it.
i dont town read magic nor do i believe he scum reads u so it makes no sense for me to rely on him
not to mention hes barely doing anything so far

as for tweet, i think he will go against u, yes
but i dont see him leading a lynch on u, esp so also given how sussed he is/was

Back