• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Like you start the game strong on Luka. Okay, that's fine. I don't really see the suspicion angle and instead of helping me see it you immediately insist I'm scum with him and defending him. I ask you to consider slots away from Luka because that's basically all you've done and you say I'm scared of you tunneling Luka and so I'm trying to talk you off of it. So it's hard for me to see this as genuine solving from you. If it is genuine I'm going to need you to ease on the confirmation bias a bit because otherwise you risk having all your conclusions lead to the same place, it's going to affect your judgement.

Ratchet

u posted within 8 minutes of me returning to move on
i am VERY OBVIOUSLY working my way thru the thread rn and it is EXTREMELY ingenuine of u to tell me to focus on other ppl when i have not yet reached a point to collect my thoughts of the gamestate and am CLEARLY attempting to reach such a point
What's with the capitals?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Like you start the game strong on Luka. Okay, that's fine. I don't really see the suspicion angle and instead of helping me see it you immediately insist I'm scum with him and defending him. I ask you to consider slots away from Luka because that's basically all you've done and you say I'm scared of you tunneling Luka and so I'm trying to talk you off of it. So it's hard for me to see this as genuine solving from you. If it is genuine I'm going to need you to ease on the confirmation bias a bit because otherwise you risk having all your conclusions lead to the same place, it's going to affect your judgement.
how am i supposed to give my thoughts on a game u cant stand to see me read
clown 🤡

Ratchet

rather than outright dismissing anything i have to say as i catch up, how about u actually try and do something useful and engage with things that im posting
I don't have any opinion on what you're posting beyond that I think it's redundant from you. I can see Luka being indie and I can even see him being scum (in which case, I think he's very clearly tried to appeal to me) but him being scum I think is less likely than indie or town. I'd rather he defend himself from your points but as I said, I think it's redundant to keep tunneling him at this stage.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
You shouldn't use words that you don't understand. Makes you look a bit dumb.

I said your reads list is shit. It is shit.
What are you doing?
You can't be serious. Either you're playing like complete shit, or you're scum. This list is terrible.
Have you hit your head recently?
Instead, you haven't thought about it at all, because your thinking is by and large absent this game.
are you a completely shit player Ultra?
Hey I'm all for roasting Ultra, but this is the wildest reaction to a reads list I've ever seen. What's going on Ratch?

Ratchet

Hey I'm all for roasting Ultra, but this is the wildest reaction to a reads list I've ever seen. What's going on Ratch?
Now quote the parts where I explain why it's shit. I'm voting him because I think he's scum, Dofla, you are surely aware of this given you've just took parts from each post.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Lynch Hans Tweeterberg
Main part of this case is the fact that he's saying he didn't know that scum had flavor safe claims, he's been playing long enough on here to the point where that reads blatently fake. I also disagree with his approach to reads so far
feel like that post of his was clearly somewhat sarcastic

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't need you to point it out? I wasn't too invested in getting his claim because I don't really care about Indies, in the interests of moving the game forward I asked him to claim but it doesn't change much if anything for me. You guys can do the things you want to do.
so u believe he is not pro-town and u just dont care? esp just after an sk win last game? i find this very hard to believe

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Now quote the parts where I explain why it's shit. I'm voting him because I think he's scum, Dofla, you are surely aware of this given you've just took parts from each post.
I saw the explanation, you expect better of Ultra yada yada, it's your attitude to one reads list that makes you look like a crazy person.

Ratchet

so u believe he is not pro-town and u just dont care? esp just after an sk win last game? i find this very hard to believe
Correct. He's not top of my list. Last game, the town needed to mislynch several times even with the Indie being outed to lose. I'm not too concerned about Luka winning in F4 from here. I don't think he's Mafia and that's what I'm hunting for.

Ratchet

I saw the explanation, you expect better of Ultra yada yada, it's your attitude to one reads list that makes you look like a crazy person.
Have you got anything to add other than ad hominem, or are we done with this conversation now? I don't really care what you think it looks like. It's an attitude consistent with how I've viewed Ultra's play at large, it's not just the reads list.

Ratchet

Have you got anything to add other than ad hominem, or are we done with this conversation now? I don't really care what you think it looks like. It's an attitude consistent with how I've viewed Ultra's play at large, it's not just the reads list.
Before the inevitable "but you're being hypocritical ratchet", I know what I said to Ultra. I said he's either playing like shit, or he's scum. I think he's scum. All game long, I've characterised his reads this way. I don't have any issue whatsoever with you telling me my reaction is crazy, if you think I'm scum for it then have at it. But if you don't think I'm scum then I would point out your contributions aren't really adding anything Dofla. So pick a lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back