• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished

Ratchet

CP/Magic/Hime/Tweet/Emil/Luka are all reading me as town. About half those players have you down as off

What is your best attempt at explaining this?
Magic (from his last posts), Emil and Luka all have me as Town but that doesn't affect your read. So this doesn't really mean much to me. Hime I think is scum with you. That leaves CP and Tweet.

One Last Username

Distinguished
I am liking Lethal’s posts a lot more now that he has showed up and posts substantive posts.

And also I’m now in the triple digits posts on day1. :kermitdancing

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Magic (from his last posts), Emil and Luka all have me as Town but that doesn't affect your read. So this doesn't really mean much to me. Hime I think is scum with you. That leaves CP and Tweet.
When did Magic say you were town? He asked who thinks you and Ultra are t/t he didn't say he thought that. Haven't seen him voice a single read in the past day. Only thing I can recall is saying Tweet looked town when he only had 14 posts

The Orca

Antihero
@Ultra @Magic

Thoughts on each other....go

I think his post about me vs Magic earlier was blatantly instigative, neither of us had done anything at that point. He tried implying one of us is always scum.

Can't say I'm a fan of OLU either

Does that mean I'm gonna remove my vote from Luka

:shurismug

No

You think he would make changes so clear as scum?

What do you mean

Not even close to what I was implying.....seems scummy from ultra completely missing what I was clearly saying

What were you saying then?

Specifically the last 2 games one of you weren't town and both were at each other from the start

Seems that you both could be aligned here bc we don't have a repeat of those two games.

Now whether its both town or both scum, the jury is still out. Something to monitor as the game progresses

Well this makes more sense

This is what you originally said:

:whathekong

Yeah, still no idea where you thought i was saying one of you is always scum lol

Well at the time you made that post, neither of us had actually done anything, and you were asking what our impressions of each other were, so to me it looked like it could be an angle

Christ, I hit submit too soon

That moment when you are scum and shit hits the fan because of a fat finger syndrome event and you have to rush an oops post and hope no one noticed....priceless

I've been there before, but never got caught for it

That is until today.

I think as town Ultra just posts the correct post. No need to do the oops post. So agree

I can't accidently press enter halfway through formatting a post as town

Are you brain damaged?

I bite the absence of “low posters” on your revised list.

Why is that?

Care to explain your editorial process?

I consider ad hominem as a forfeiture in a debate. I know that you can do better my furry hairy friend.

:facepalm

I did have a question and you didn’t answer it.

I’ll rephrase it.

How much weight do you place on low posters and why?

Or

Why is the category of “low posters” not included in your final revised list?

Gotta combine your braincell with his to figure this mystery out?

he meant u wud just post the corrected one without saying oops

which is false because in last game u had a wrong post and said oops as town

anyway whats going on now lads, thread just dead waiting on xadlin?

Well I wanted to see if OLU would actually have any further questions or if he was just wasting my time with nonsense.

Those where legitimate questions.

Sure. My questions were nonsense but you pointing an unedited list made perfect sense.

Surrrree.

What ever helps you sleep during the day my lovely.

I mean, yeah?

Your questions stop and end with "I hit a wrong key", you're apparently skeptical of me but have nothing to say specifically about my positions

I don't even disagree with that much of your reads list. I think what you're using to come to reads is complete shit, are you a completely shit player Ultra?

Then what's with your performative reaction

You shouldn't use words that you don't understand. Makes you look a bit dumb.

I said your reads list is shit. It is shit. There is, by your own admission, zero thought for whether the people you have as scum can actually be aligned, but you've read several players favourably off of them too, so it comes to the point where if 2 of your scum reads are wrong (and I think that's very likely to be the case) then the whole thing becomes useless. It's a bad list.

No, my voting you is because I think you've been looking to push angles all game long, a lot of your reads are weak and you aren't thinking very much about your positions. I don't know how you came away with what you did, no one who has been reading my posts should be in agreement lol.

Orca is saying he thinks as Town Ultra would make the mistake and then just post the correction, he wouldn't add in the "oops" post because it's superfluous. This has been spun from Ultra into Orca saying "you as town can't make that mistake" which is not what Orca said. So is it a lack of reading comprehension or scum?
This post is key, cause if this is how you read it and are town...this is what Ultra does as scum. And I think he has done it a few times this game already
, I don't like his reactions

Ratchet

When did Magic say you were town? He asked who thinks you and Ultra are t/t he didn't say he thought that. Haven't seen him voice a single read in the past day. Only thing I can recall is saying Tweet looked town when he only had 14 posts
I'm assuming that's his position based on why he was asking. If it wasn't he can clear that up.

Ratchet

Also I haven't actually stopped thinking in regards to Ultra's alignment. I'm still engaging with him and asking him about his thought process, I.e just then about why he felt the need to clarify. He on the other hand has not done that. If he's town I'm trying to give him opportunity to show me that.

Ultra

THE BEAR

So you think as wolf not only do I completely blindsided all these players but nobody is bothering with any positioning around me

For all your gripes about "lack of thinking" here, I think if you were town you'd be pouring more consideration into the conclusion that I might just be town and scum are trying to distance from that conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back