• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
These posts are terrible though, like.in what world are me and Ratchet scum

Which is why I'm asking you to specify what "substance" there is
I literally just told you.

read in Astarion’s voice Ultra, darling I’m worried about you. I told you that compared to Lethal’s opening posts, his more recent ones seemed, a little more thought out.

Gives more stuff to analyze than just “yoooooooooooo Waaaazzuuupppp!

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Look at my last post to him. I'd much prefer they actually do their pushing then vote and not push it.

I don't agree with it but it's a start. Not sure when he isn't voting ekko over telling people to vote ultra when I'm pretty sure he's on ekko

So you just like ultra don't know who I'm voting, common theme forming here lol

Ratchet

im in

@Ratchet lets go u in?
Magic? Nah not really.

Back onto point, I guess I have two concurrent solves here.

Ultra is Scum -
Hime/Xadlin/Inactive/Inactive

That's probably the best I've got there. Lines up with overall play and the lack of threads after the first two.

Ultra is Town -
Xadlin/Dofla/Luka/Tweet?

Probably in that order. Low activity, not really pushing anything, just letting town do the business and sitting back from there. Luka could still be Indie hence why he's below Dofla, Tweet is the one I'm most unsure about there.

From this the optimal lynch is probably Xadlin.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm town and i dont knwo how to read. I'm not a reader adn you wont get any real good reads from me.
I ratehr throw around my abilities an let it do my talking.
like i said before, ratchet and you seem town and luka seems to lean town.

people that have posted less then me are flower, pinkman and around me is tweet.

thats cold, just like my cold dead body.
lets work together
just noticed xadlin called out one of the hosts for having fewer posts than him lol

not sure if "I rather throw around my abilities" means he has a role or not

also fuck we have 2 completely dead slots in pinkman/psychic. hope those slots become readable soon! wink

Ultra

THE BEAR
I literally just told you.

read in Astarion’s voice Ultra, darling I’m worried about you. I told you that compared to Lethal’s opening posts, his more recent ones seemed, a little more thought out.

Gives more stuff to analyze than just “yoooooooooooo Waaaazzuuupppp!

Like squeezing water from a rock

One Last Username

Distinguished
just noticed xadlin called out one of the hosts for having fewer posts than him lol

not sure if "I rather throw around my abilities" means he has a role or not

also fuck we have 2 completely dead slots in pinkman/psychic. hope those slots become readable soon! wink
Truth be told, every time I go back the “who posted” section and see Flower’s name, I keep thinking about how come he has not posted in a while. Then one second later I go “ oh yeah! He’s a vote count.

Ratchet

Magic? Nah not really.

Back onto point, I guess I have two concurrent solves here.

Ultra is Scum -
Hime/Xadlin/Inactive/Inactive

That's probably the best I've got there. Lines up with overall play and the lack of threads after the first two.

Ultra is Town -
Xadlin/Dofla/Luka/Tweet?

Probably in that order. Low activity, not really pushing anything, just letting town do the business and sitting back from there. Luka could still be Indie hence why he's below Dofla, Tweet is the one I'm most unsure about there.

From this the optimal lynch is probably Xadlin.
Of course there are other permutations, Ekko could be scum in scenario two but he has made more effort than most at having us look past that so I'm not sold on it. Question really is when I evaluate each slot on it's own merits, which one ends up more plausible.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
because im giga chad, my solve is gonna be the right one. i shud overthrow both ratchet and ultra and take lead but im too lazy for it

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
we need to converge here and I think the ultra/ratchet stuff is sucking up too much oxygen without going anywhere

I think about half the game has said xadlin is scum now yet only me and ratchet have voted him

The Orca

Antihero
we need to converge here and I think the ultra/ratchet stuff is sucking up too much oxygen without going anywhere

I think about half the game has said xadlin is scum now yet only me and ratchet have voted him
If you refuse to join, don't complain when it goes nowhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back