• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

So you think as wolf not only do I completely blindsided all these players but nobody is bothering with any positioning around me

For all your gripes about "lack of thinking" here, I think if you were town you'd be pouring more consideration into the conclusion that I might just be town and scum are trying to distance from that conclusion
Who have you "completely blindsided"? Of the ones who suspect me, it's natural that they favour you, they want to be right soooooo bad. So of that list... maybe just Magic? Yeah it's possible.

Here's where you have messed up though Ultra. If you pay attention, I've been trying to get positions on the table and I've already outlined the model for how I think scum would play around this if you're town. I'm still talking to you. You have to help me read you town, posts like this where you just ignore the rest of my posts aren't helping. If you're actually town, it shouldn't be too hard.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ultra town means hime is likely town, Luka can be scum. Xadlin is probably still scum. Craig is Town. Think Lethal probably town but less confident in that. Magic town for bringing up the town v town thing. You lose points for dismissing that with poor reasoning. Tweet goes back to scum leans. The rest are about the same.
everything here checks out except tweet going bk to scum i think

also ultra isnt a reliable source of reading lethal but u dont have to do him like that lol

One Last Username

Distinguished
doffla hime and tempest have almost the same content this is why i grouped them together, but these are just gth reads, i would like if they contribute and give some opinions beside your slot

Actually I will address this one....this seems performative and just forcing a link between 3 players

Actually I could see Ratchet/Ultra as a wolf team here. We were together in a recent game where they feigned arguments in the thread. Was fun to watch town get suckered in
These don’t read like just mortal scum fluff @Ultra

Ratchet

everything here checks out except tweet going bk to scum i think

also ultra isnt a reliable source of reading lethal but u dont have to do him like that lol
Tweet going back to scum because then part of what gave me reservations about the direction, that it could be a setup, no longer applies. And he has basically up and vanished too so his play takes greater precedence then.

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic why'd you like this?
Look at my last post to him. I'd much prefer they actually do their pushing then vote and not push it.

I don't agree with it but it's a start. Not sure when he isn't voting ekko over telling people to vote ultra when I'm pretty sure he's on ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back