Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Probably top 5 most confident read on the town side. As scum he's conscious about defending himself, and would be inclined to do something even if it's just to appear as such. As town he just does whatever he wants. This tracks far more with that.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Probably top 5 most confident read on the town side. As scum he's conscious about defending himself, and would be inclined to do something even if it's just to appear as such. As town he just does whatever he wants. This tracks far more with that.

He has nothing to defend himself from at this point?

He's mostly doing rain checks on the state of the wagons, and seeing if he can get away with votes here or there, which is what he likes to do as scum

vote count 6 day 1 New

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Orca: No lynch
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil
Luka: OLU > Tweet
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra
Hime: Luka > Ratchet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin
Nibel: Ultra

Ratchet: 4
Emil/Xadlin/Tweet/Ultra: 2
Lethal/No Lynch: 1

10 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor

Vote Ultra

unvote

vote ultra

vote xaldin

you have my sowrd

Vote Xadlin

@Xadlin claim lil buddy

Vote: Xadlin

Before the end of the DP I'm going to try and brainstorm the two Poe's I gave earlier. Feel like if I can identify which one makes more sense by those outside of Ultra I can probably move past my read on him. Think hime is a big one here, need to think on whether it makes sense for her to be this aggressive out of the gate. If so then second PoE is more likely.

And my axe.

Vote lynch Xadlin

@Flower

Vote lynch Dr. Watson

Oh also Vote Lynch Ultra
Even if you're town you can't complain given you misread me this game is my favorite part of it so it's a guilt free vote.

Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson>unvote
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal>Xadlin
Magic: Xaldin

Xadlin replaced by Rugrat: 5
Ultra: 4
Ratchet: 2
Tweet: 1
Emil: 1

10 to hammer, if day ends otherwise there will be plurality lynch.

Let me know if there are any mistakes

Last edited:

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

Xadlin: 5

@Flower

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What could I possibly have to say about him, you trying to instigate?

:witty

When are you ever this self conscious and easily shaken with a town rand?

Ratchet in scum chat rn

87cdfc01417f5778ac4f1b1a46ad5877.gif

They're facetious but be that as it may, particularly ratchet, you know him well enough he'd get fussy over it anyway - so there's no use in even jokingly throwing out a joke about ratchet becoming frothing mad in scum chat

That's only the beginning of posts that make you look chaotic gremlindemon hybrid, there's fresh content you and I have made, a little instigator baby if you will, that I can quote if I must

Now, in fairness to you, you also have a plethora of posts with earnest solving attempts like so:
You're not seeing something that's fairly self evident?

His lack of consideration of a very obvious motive (you sneaking a scum buddy into townpile) means the read is fake

Doesn't have to imply all your town reads are clear, but it could
All in all

50/50
Some shit from you I like, some shit from you that feels reminiscent of your more modest approach as scum
I'm looking for excess aggression from you to solidify a town read on you , not this jovial "I can poke the the other bears as a treat" teasing

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Jokingly throwing out a joke?
What's wrong with me today. The redundancy is almost palpable. And so so wrong. It is dark and cold where am I

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Countdown to the end of day 1 around 21 hours 30 minutes left.
Lynch is plurality but 10 votes hammer and end the date

1. @The Orca
2. @Polar Bear
3. @Emil
4. @Chairman Nibel
5. @Hans Tweetenberg
6. @Magic
7. @Ratchet
8. @Lethal
9. @Ultra
10. @hime
11. @One Last Username
12. @Luka
13. @Xadlin replaced by @Rugrat
14. @Tempest
15. @Psychic replaced by @Fujishiro
16. @Jesse Pinkman replaced by @Dr. Watson
17. @Bachi
18. @DoflaMihawk

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If you fuckers hammer right when I get here I swear to god I'm gonna put cat shit in bags and place it inside your walls

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
He has nothing to defend himself from at this point?

He's mostly doing rain checks on the state of the wagons, and seeing if he can get away with votes here or there, which is what he likes to do as scum
I don't see it that way. I think he has no reason to side up against you if you're town, he knows how bad it will look (and you think I'm scum, so it would be extra bad if we're scum buddies).

One Last Username

Distinguished

Xadlin: 5

Yes, there’s a pretty big mistake. Xadlin is now Rugrats.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
They're facetious but be that as it may, particularly ratchet, you know him well enough he'd get fussy over it anyway - so there's no use in even jokingly throwing out a joke about ratchet becoming frothing mad in scum chat

That's only the beginning of posts that make you look chaotic gremlindemon hybrid, there's fresh content you and I have made, a little instigator baby if you will, that I can quote if I must

Now, in fairness to you, you also have a plethora of posts with earnest solving attempts like so:

All in all

50/50
Some shit from you I like, some shit from you that feels reminiscent of your more modest approach as scum
I'm looking for excess aggression from you to solidify a town read on you , not this jovial "I can poke the the other bears as a treat" teasing

A lot of this is directed at Luka, who I felt was fairly deserving of this from his early posts in particularly

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I don't see it that way. I think he has no reason to side up against you if you're town, he knows how bad it will look (and you think I'm scum, so it would be extra bad if we're scum buddies).

Well maybe you're not scum and you've just done all the groundwork for him that he usually hates!

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Some actual content, still something

His ISO is not as meaningless as I assumed

Nibel wym relations between Ratch and Luka that soon? When was the time, for you personally, to look into whether they had equity back then?
I guess you should look at what I answered. Someone informed us that Ratchet already falsely said that he would consider Luka to buy Luka time. I just said that we can't make anything of this but might see something in the future.

Back