Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm not the best Luka reader so it's possible, but the PoE I have has several players who looked to tie me to him, so either way it doesn't really change my worldview. Definitely possible, just not really what I think so far.
Weird post since I don't think you've ever misread me, but iirc posts I saw while skimming later down the line were mostly clearable so I'm going to drop this angle.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
TOWN
hime

LEAN TOWN
Ultra, Tempest, OLU, Orca, Polar, Tweet

SLIGHT TOWN
Dofla, Lethal

NULL
Nibel, Bachi

INACTIVE AF
Psychic, Jesse

SLIGHT SCUM
Emil, Xadlin

SCUM
Ratchet, Luka, Magic

updated reads list^
pretty much the same as before minus like xadlin and magic
gth would put nibel in slight scum and bachi in slight town if i had to entirely rid the list of nulls

my idea of scum team is ratchet/luka/magic/ekko
if theres 5 members, maybe xadlin? id have to think abt it more tho

im more wary abt xadlin being scum now bc everyone and their mother seems completely fine with that direction that it just pings me so odd
not to say scum cant just hard bus him, would probs be more beneficial to tbh, but i still cant help but find it odd thats all

Luka

Polarized Noob
im asking cuz so far ultra has been better than luka in almost every single interaction they had. im also finding it hard to justify a world where luka is town and ultra is scum and luka just folds like that
I don't think I'm folding at all? Idgi.
i think i'll be willing to flip luka before ultra tho at this point. i have no idea what luka is doing or if they even have a single fleshed out scum read. considering he was a main wagon i expect a more solid direction to be coming from them. anything visible
WTF is this did you see me last game lol?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ratchet this might sound rude to hime but i think shes more townie this game because her accuracy is lower than last one at this stage. shes confident scum reading a townie, at the same time, she is hesitant scum reading a LHF slot (xadlin). last game she was mostly in agreement with yeeting all LHF and scum (not mutually inclusive cuz lethal and sky were town LHF) and struggled scum reading active townies

Back